Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

No computer thugging over here lol anybody got a problem wit me hit me up. I see my inbox is still empty? No need to keep posting up her trying to get laughs etc either get at me or get back to the kicks simple

Lmao :lol: so scared and I just saw your comment btw don't need to pm you because this will be the last time I address you I hate people who defend criminals period and consider them idiots take it or leave. The Hero's life should be put on hold because of some scum?(rhetorical btw) next post will be about the shoes so respond if you like

Last edited:
Welp, After A LONG And Depressing Day Of Not Locking These Down, I Just Received A Call That My Last Resort Might Have Come Thru On A Size 9 For Me Last Minute :smile:

Hopefully All Goes As Planned And Then I'll Just Need To Find Someone With A 10 That Needs This 9 :nerd:

I have a 10 coming. you should have sold me your corks when I asked lol you never know when u need a favor returned

Lol this thread has turned into pure comedy...corks n denims in a pack damn u betta jump on that ya dig
Its not the thread its the people in it honestly man. Just keeping it 100. And yea if i was in the market for some corks id cop that but lucky I got a pair on restock from a friend I helped out with 88s

Just getting seeing robbery gone wrong vid and I dont know man like everything about it is just wrong. From dudes wasting a week of their life camping out for kicks, dude coming up with the idea of robbing whole  a kick line, and someone taking a life (not saying he was wrong) but being so unaffected to still wait and grab kicks on go on like its nuthing. Nike need to change something I dont know what or how but its out of control. 

depending on ur size. the corks and denim "pack" Should go for 1050 and it would have to be a in person pick up. Damn near in front of a police station or court house.

Just getting seeing robbery gone wrong vid and I dont know man like everything about it is just wrong. From dudes wasting a week of their life camping out for kicks, dude coming up with the idea of robbing whole  a kick line, and someone taking a life (not saying he was wrong) but being so unaffected to still wait and grab kicks on go on like its nuthing. Nike need to change something I dont know what or how but its out of control. 
nike DID change. ever notice there are no more midnight release and NDC gets more stuff now? ever hear of RSVPs? they reduce lines and violence. after the galaxy foams when whole malls were getting shut down and riot police were called to more than 1 location Nike switched up their game. 

I just hope nike finds a better way to deal with their online releases. Im no computer genius but their has to e a way to level the playing field. I did get the shoes but I had to do the old fashion way and date the manager of the HOH

I just hope nike finds a better way to deal with their online releases. Im no computer genius but their has to e a way to level the playing field. I did get the shoes but I had to do the old fashion way and date the manager of the HOH

Old fashioned way of dating the manager of HOH. LMAOOOOO!
I see u bruh.
Id do the same thing if I could.

$1200 man? C'mon son. $1200 on 2 sneakers sounds crazy. Them ho*es better last as long as my 15 yr mortgage and have a self clean button. Owning property over sneakers all day. To each his own I guess. Let me know if you need a mentor.

Quote:
laugh.gif
.. i hear you tho, i can't wait till nike figures out a way to deal with these programs, and make it even for everybody.. and no i'm not mad at people that use them, props to y'all for figuring out a way to guarantee your pair, but it would be nice if  everybody had a fair chance at them

Last edited:
:lol: .. i hear you tho, i can't wait till nike figures out a way to deal with these programs, and make it even for everybody.. and no i'm not mad at people that use them, props to y'all for figuring out a way to guarantee your pair, but it would be nice if  everybody had a fair chance at them
I doubt they will. They could careless who gets the pairs they just want them to sell. If they wanted to fix it they would have already. You don't think they realize the shoes sell out within a minute and it's impossible for a human to actually checkout and all that that fast.

Back
Top Bottom