Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I have a 10 coming. you should have sold me your corks when I asked lol you never know when u need a favor returned

Sooo Sell You Something For $200+ Less Than What It's Worth For The Potential To Trade You Sizes Down The Line?

Riiiiiiiiight....

eZb0i.gif

Anybody know how many pairs Nike.com and Eastbay/Foot Locker had for these releases? How many pairs produced total?

YADA YADA YADA A BUNCH OF **** BOY ****

you keep saying these crazy numbers, fam. how is offering you $650 for your corks considered $200+ less than what they are "worth"??? those krills must be damn good.

View media item 464728
and even IF (IFFFFF) thats $200+ less than what they go for, whats the big deal? you're still making a profit, gaining a rep and you just lined up a size swap for your denims? #GREED. NT was about hook ups, networking and favors for a while... now theres just a bunch of you guys on here.

I dont need the vouch but anyone care to chime in on my offer of $600-$650 for his corks that he thinks will sell for sooo much money? I think it was a respectable offer.

Last edited:
you keep saying these crazy numbers, fam. how is offering you $650 for your corks considered $200+ less than what they are "worth"??? those krills must be damn good.

View media item 464728
and even IF (IFFFFF) thats $200+ less than what they go for, whats the big deal? you're still making a profit, gaining a rep and you just lined up a size swap for your denims? #GREED. NT was about hook ups, networking and favors for a while... now theres just a bunch of you guys on here.

I dont need the vouch but anyone care to chime in on my offer of $600-$650 for his corks that he thinks will sell for sooo much money? I think it was a respectable offer.

Bro just move on... F it... Someone will accept ur offer is not bad IMO

Bro just move on... F it... Someone will accept ur offer is not bad IMO
I don't own corks, but from what I've heard about them cracking, chipping etc, if I paid retail for a shoe for what I'd call a novelty (IMHO) I'd be taking your offer.

Last edited:

View media item 464728

thats a respectable offer bro...i respect cats like you who make valid offers. hate when cats lowball then get mad when you refuse their offer :smh:

Would it be reasonable to trade Denims for Cork?

How much cash would the Denim owner have to add?
I think the Corks are more limited and special vs. the Denims...But, @ the end of the day it all depends on what you want and what they're worth to you. I'm still tryna find out WTH comes up w/ these resell prices to start...LOL. Me personally, I'm not a fan of the Corks as for wanting to rock em' so I wld easily take the Denims over the Corks. But, to me and still to this day I still think the Corks aren't meant to be rocked

Last edited:
Call me old fashion, but if i have a shoe that somebody wants, and that person has a shoe that i want, and they both retail for the same price.. i just do an even trade no matter what hype surrounds it.. crazy right ???  i mean there is exceptions, but for the most part ill just do  an even trade 

something about pink shoes that bring out the worst in people. never thought I would see the day that men argue and kill over a pink shoe. WOW. speechless. :smh:

Call me old fashion, but if i have a shoe that somebody wants, and that person has a shoe that i want, and they both retail for the same price.. i just do an even trade no matter what hype surrounds it.. crazy right ???  i mean there is exceptions, but for the most part ill just do  an even trade 
more like archaic lol
but seriously lebron denims for lebron dolphins. think of that.. wait you dont have to because their values are so far apart yet they retailed for the same price

That's what crazy now...shoes can be either the same price, lower or higher, but if it's a very limited or rare shoe it's now more cuz I still think like that to this day...KD4 cost only 100, but if I were to trade em for some regular ol' Bron X...I'm considered losing...LOL

Back
Top Bottom