Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Kudos to the victim who shot the robber, who seriously tries to rob the entire line for their money? Are you serious?

One less scumbag wiped from the Earth. Sneakerheads don't play.

This thread reminds me of an art museum...remember when u went on a field trip as a youngin and the teacher said "u can look but u can't touch" damn man

Anyone going to put the pink laces in?
From pics I've seen the brown laces appear to be really stiff leather. Can anyone tell me if its decent quality? I haven't actually seen a pair. I'm guessing the pink pair is cotton?

Last edited:
Dude tried to rob an ENTIRE line.....not just one person like a normal thief would.....

.....what an idiot. Sucks he had to go out like that over something so minimal, but he should've known better. :smh:

Last edited:
nice shoes worn mine for almost a full day first compliment i got is "i like your shoe dope color and material, they dont crease as much as my royals" smh i gave him the mark wahlberg look

nice shoes worn mine for almost a full day first compliment i got is "i like your shoe dope color and material, they dont crease as much as my royals" smh i gave him the mark wahlberg look
is there any sign of creasing? no idea how this material will hold up.. tempted to keep my pair ds until i know for sure

Got damn camped since Monday? I'm shaking my head at that more than the bloched robbery. How u gon till be inline after that tho??

Last edited:
is there any sign of creasing? no idea how this material will hold up.. tempted to keep my pair ds until i know for sure
holding up real well but at the end of the day shoes are meant to be worn creases will happen just like wrinkles on our faces definitely enjoying these tho

Not trying to make light of the situation but...

"Stood in line for 12+ hrs, almost got shot and robbed, shot and killed said robber in self defense, got back in line, in and out in under 13 hrs... Easy cop."

holding up real well but at the end of the day shoes are meant to be worn creases will happen just like wrinkles on our faces definitely enjoying these tho
yeah for sure, all of my shoes have creases, but im thinking a long the lines of the crease ripping, folding, shoe shape failing etc

err I dont blame him, he defended himself and others...but couldnt he have shot him somewhere else...maybe in the leg area...idk :\

yeah for sure, all of my shoes have creases, but im thinking a long the lines of the crease ripping, folding, shoe shape failing etc
so far for the 6 hrs i have it on its holding up real well time will tell but one thing for sure its holding up better than my corks lol corks has a crumbly reputation lol but nonetheless both shoes are awesome

I dont think its applause for getting killed over sneakers. I think its applause for a man protecting himself because there was a chance that he COULD HAVE been killed as well as others. 1 is better than 5

Don't know how much you know about guns but you can shoot to kill & there's away you can shoot to protect yourself. So let me ask you this in the vid they say dude is "pick pocketing" people right so if your in Walmart and a guy "pick pockets" you & you have your "concealed gun" you your going to just turn off and start to let off on him so he doesn't rob or pick pocket anymore Walmart shoppers? And then proceed to purchase your bag of Cool Ranch Doritos while dudes over there dying?? Bottom line is dude got killed at a shoe release attempting to rob people of their money they where going to use to purchase "shoes/sneakers/kicks" phrase it however you want to lol Kanye said best "The New Slaves" (not trying to ruin this thread continuing to talk about this so anybody else who wants to chop it up just pm me)

It doesnt matter if he was robbing cats camping for shoes it couldve been a campout for the new iphone..Its real in the field...what goes around comes around...every time you come a round I'm letting go a round...rex

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom