Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So i noticed this was posted nearly two hours before the tweet for NTNY went out. Didnt you get yours from NTNY Mez? Now my question is how? im guessin employee hookup?

I got mine from NTNY and no I don't have an employee hookup, I was just extremely lucky due to the previous "mishap".

I put in a lot of work, rsvp, ndc, raffle tickets, everything failed.....I genuinely wanted this pack to wear just like the previous pack (which I had to pay resale for).

Wore my lows all day yesterday, mids to brunch today.

If yall just wanted the Elite X's, I don't get why yall just didn't ID em in the first place and save the money/hassle. You honestly can't tell a difference aside from one very detailed addition.

If yall just wanted the Elite X's, I don't get why yall just didn't ID em in the first place and save the money/hassle. You honestly can't tell a difference aside from one very detailed addition.

If I failed I would've ended up doing that, just the minor detailing on these is what makes the shoe imo.

I got mine from NTNY and no I don't have an employee hookup, I was just extremely lucky due to the previous "mishap".

I put in a lot of work, rsvp, ndc, raffle tickets, everything failed.....I genuinely wanted this pack to wear just like the previous pack (which I had to pay resale for).

Wore my lows all day yesterday, mids to brunch today.

wasnt tryin to rustle any jimmies. i just remembered ur post cuz it was the first confirmation i saw in here and then went back and looked and saw it was way before the ntny tweet. glad u got urs tho. Reds look great on feet. preciate u even repsonding. so much craziness in this release. From evilside...to cancelled orders from bots...rsvp sites supposedly screwin cats. I miss rollin in stores release day and pickin up j's :-(

It's all good man, and thanks.

NDC canceling bot orders is nonsense when the only way you could've gotten through was with a bot to begin with (unless you were lucky of course).

Last edited:

NDC canceling bot orders is nonsense when the only way you could've gotten through was with a bot to begin with (unless you were lucky of course).

agreed. its all gotten out of hand. and for the dude asking about the xmas lebrons heres a sz 10.5 with a box for about 207 shipped with the cheapest shipping option. got mine from there. shouldnt get any customs fees. youll have em in under 2 weeks. https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2207

From that local seller on Ebay to me:

"Lol I'm not losing 1,000$. eBay fees Are 4% and there are only taxes if someone in state buys. Get out of here broke ***"

*DEAD*.  I just offered you 2 grand for 2 shoes.  I'll take my Harvard education and just re-look at my bank statement.  Thanks buddy~

From that local seller on Ebay to me:
"Lol I'm not losing 1,000$. eBay fees Are 4% and there are only taxes if someone in state buys. Get out of here broke ***"

*DEAD*.  I just offered you 2 grand for 2 shoes.  I'll take my Harvard education and just re-look at my bank statement.  Thanks buddy~

Hahahahaha dudes get so hard when they get a pair of rare kicks.

eBay fees are way more than 4%

paypal does report to IRS now..anything over 10k i believe. IRS been gunning for eBay and have begun last year. Sell on consignment.

agreed. its all gotten out of hand. and for the dude asking about the xmas lebrons heres a sz 10.5 with a box for about 207 shipped with the cheapest shipping option. got mine from there. shouldnt get any customs fees. youll have em in under 2 weeks. https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2207

Probably the 3rd time I've seen/heard Kicks-crew in as many days. I read they're legit in a few pages, but I want to hear from the "people." Any horror stories with them, or are they all good?

people spend THEIR money on what they like.. having a nice car brings about balance? how so? high car note and insurance.. a cars purpose is to get you to from point A to B... as long as its reliable, and you can perform 80% of the maintenance, trust me thats all you need.. 90% of people run out to get nice/expensive cars to impress others, and most cant afford the bills that come with them. i'll gladly spend 7k on a old honda, and drive and maintain that, while spending my money on other things that i truly enjoy
Your post makes it look like people can't enjoy cars. Of course a car's purpose is to go from A to B, but a shoe's purpose is just to make sure your feet are protected when walking. And 90% of people buy cars to impress people? Lol.

Such a ******g joke post!

Wait , so does tweet deck work for TLO Releases ? Cause im following Nikestore right now but i cant see any of there TLO Links on Tweetdeck, or do they have to be recently posted ?. The only tweets i see are which shoes will be coming out the following day . Sorry guys i am new to this .
You can customize tweet deck to show you only tweets from nike and even to make a sound when they tweet. I just dont trust tweet deck it supposed to be real time but I tried it a couple of times and it was a a couple of seconds slow. I figure I stand a better chance with a twitter bot because I dont have to respond to anything. But then again I can't seem to get any limited release off NDC either, hell I struggle to get GRs 

Last edited:

agreed.  they should cancel ALL orders then.  its so stupid to randomly cancel orders. 

Back
Top Bottom