Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

He's Running on a wireless network that gets 300Mbps .   A wired Ethernet connection At 105MBps is faster than the 300Mbps .     MBps stands for MEGABYTES per second , while Mbps Stand for MEGABITS per second.  The difference is the Capital B which some people confuse .  

8 Mbps is = to 1 MBps .    There are 8 Megabits in 1 Megabyte.   So 300Mbps divided 8 is About 37 1/2 MBps.  

Last edited:
Think about the next restock with all the cancelled orders: Champ pack, DB3s and other DBs, Mints/Hazelnuts, and probably little quantities of a lot more previously released shoes. Anyone know the end of the next quarter for Nike?

The Black Suede and the Corks are the best in the EXT pack.

Denims are fugg. So are the Hazelnuts.

Why the corks so damn expensive though? All the quantities should be the same per shoe. So why double on the corks?
Probably because the Corks actually have a bit more meaning behind them since they're the "celebration" shoes for him winning his 1st championship. None of the others have a real story/theme behind them.

Last edited:
Surprised I even bought one Lebron X, probably because I'm a sucker for Bron shoes, but my annual streak will end next year. I find it very difficult to believe I'll buy the XIs with the price/makeup unless there's a v2.

Not gonna lie when i got my pack i was gonna sell them ASAP but i feel like i cant. Not many people can say they got them, let alone at retail so im probably gonna keep them unless i get a crazy offer. 

Not gonna lie when i got my pack i was gonna sell them ASAP but i feel like i cant. Not many people can say they got them, let alone at retail so im probably gonna keep them unless i get a crazy offer. 

Thats my thoughts exactly. I was hyped when i got the phone call i won the raffle. I was thinkin i could sell em for $2-3k. But nobody has these. Its nice to be able to have Real heat that no one has.

^ Meg gonna hit you with that surprise email

Seriously though, any other NTers able to cop online?

Only other guy I noticed got canceled.

Last edited:
what i can imagine w da xi is a system like addition like da kobe vii,

like an ankle sleeve to make it even more futuristic like.

dear gawd the humanity.

absolutely amazing to see ppl paying up to $5K for this pack lol

Do these ppl think this is a good investment as a collectors item??? I mean really, do these ppl think anyone will ever pay $10K for a couple pairs of shoes that were sold to the public?

Theyre not signed, theyre not numbered.

The signed Cons MJ made available last year sold for only a couple grand more lol.....now thats a collectors item.

Same goes for the WTMVP's, I just dont get it. Im capable of spending the money but there are sooooo many other things I'd rather have for that money. Congrats to those that got the pack, I hope you got it for the right reasons

absolutely amazing to see ppl paying up to $5K for this pack lol

Do these ppl think this is a good investment as a collectors item??? I mean really, do these ppl think anyone will ever pay $10K for a couple pairs of shoes that were sold to the public?

Theyre not signed, theyre not numbered.

The signed Cons MJ made available last year sold for only a couple grand more lol.....now thats a collectors item.

Same goes for the WTMVP's, I just dont get it. Im capable of spending the money but there are sooooo many other things I'd rather have for that money. Congrats to those that got the pack, I hope you got it for the right reasons

honestly, people that are paying the price are collectors that just want the shoes. dont forget, people paid over $2000 for the titanium XX3s when they first dropped. People dropped $3k on the Yeezy 2s when they first dropped.

^ Meg gonna hit you with that surprise email
The more I think about people getting these emails the more I'm starting to hate Nike.

They can obviously tell who used a (cheap) bot, so why are they even letting these people check out in the first place? Every order they cancel is just another order that is going back to the warehouse. What they should be doing is not even letting the shoes get in the cart for those people. The way they are handling this doesn't benefit a single customer, because now that's just another pair a fair playing customer is never going to get. And yet they call it their "commitment to fairness."

These are not likely to be apart of the restock at the end of the quarter, so where are these recalled pairs gonna go? Employee store? Back to 'Bron? They sure as hell aren't going back to a normal customer...

Although none of this would even be an issue if thirsty animals didn't kill each other for sneakers. We could all just be back to camping. They make enough money per release to hire cop details for every store, but we all know Nike would never front the cash for that.

method - probably cheaper / lazier to post process than add functionality to the website to kill orders within micro seconds.

Is it just mine or is the size tag on the elite pair A little hard to see. I would appreciate if some could tell me

run your mouth 1 more time and you'll be removed from NT. you dont need to be on here. can't respect staff then go somewhere else.

The rule for no live ebay auction has been around for years.
it was put up here as a joke.. Nobody was considering bidding $400 on a box. Calm yourself down

method - probably cheaper / lazier to post process than add functionality to the website to kill orders within micro seconds.

Longterm, no. It wastes man power, doing an audit trail, mucking around with UPS logistics system (I'm sure they have a corporate account but it still costs to ship). They're a billion dollar corporation so having a team of web site coders, possibly getting a consultant or 2 to test the system vulnerability and using the "street" team would probably make the most sense in the long run if they cared.

But a lot of companies don't really invest into infrastructure until after a disaster (cough Sony, DoD, RSA, credit card companies, etc). They don't care their intent was to generate hype/anticipation with the ultra limited release to get people to come back.

Surprised I even bought one Lebron X, probably because I'm a sucker for Bron shoes, but my annual streak will end next year. I find it very difficult to believe I'll buy the XIs with the price/makeup unless there's a v2.

from 180 to 200 is really going to deter you from buying the bron 11's with foamposite material? lol ok

Back
Top Bottom