It was my reaction
Statement

I went to TCU
Those dudes told my team, "you shouldn't be here"
That's why I laughed.
They were wrong

Justa poking fun at a UT fan, if he is one

Last edited:
really regret passing on those pressures...
me too, some guy offered me a DS pair of pressures for only 170 last week and i had to pass since i picked up a lot of shoes this past week.

mean.gif
regret doing that now.

Hello,

I am new to this thread.

I have one question.

Is there

Any chance Nike will be dropping any more Lebron X NSW?

EX:

or these?

got my mints size swap done. had to drive about an hour to meet up, but its cool. I went with a 9.5 against my better judgement and i have to say they fit perfect. so i hope this helps anyone unsure of what size to get, get the size you would buy in jordan I-XXIII, not your lebron size.

they were a little ashy, but both nike signs are identical. i used wifeys ugg sheepskin care kit and they are perfect now. they feel like the yeezys with the leather insole. very pleased with them.

Last edited:
Kinda like some OCD ritualistic foot tapping in that vid. Not to rip on dude who put himself out there like that, I mean,I appreciate the video look at the shoes, it's just funny that this unnatural "foot posing" dance thing caught on like an epidemic in these YT vids. Shoes look great there, though..

It was a good review, I just laughed when I saw the tap dancing lol

Not hating at all, dude did his thing evaluating the kicks

How about this gold...is this a dead giveaway??

My "upgraded" Championship/Final's iD, more in the iD thread

Look better but not quite the same gold. Now you just need the ghost design on the shoe. lol By no means was I/am I knocking your pair. I think they're nice. Pretty much the closest all of us will get to a pair.

Back
Top Bottom