Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Is this your first pair of sneakers?
I swear I ask this every time I see someone post they received compliments or broke necks with their kicks. All that comes with the territory of buying sneakers. It should be nothing new if you've been doing this for a while.
What surprised me the most was that they were these. There's way nicer kicks than these.
I think i get what youre saying but its 2013 now b.

Ppl will gawk you over chuck taylors lol

mixed feelings. colorways no where near as good 7s 8s or 9s and most people said it looked like the 8 with a reversed swoosh to begin with.

it's meh to me.

7s or 8s?!

Bron & them didn't even release most of the good colorways on the 8s. What were we offered...... SBs, Entourage & Christmas? And most of the good colorways on the 7s were limited PE's & to HOHs when there was only 3 HOHs. :lol: Now if you talking about dope colorways we weren't allowed to get..... Oh yeah, the 7s & 8s murder the 10s.

I will agree with you that the 10s resemble the 8s but I don't think that's a bad thing.

If you were a fan of the X's silhouette, how did you not find at least five c/w's (including the ext's) that you loved?

400 for corks and 550 for denims hazels and mints? uhhhh?

eyes.gif

View media item 514204
Went heavy on the X, not all were lucky enough to make the cut tho - sold off jades/Xmas/Corks along the way. If the CShip pack comin to Europe ill have a go - not gonna loose sleep over em tho - Red Suede was the best X - Shame it never released :smh:

There's a black suede mint in sz 9.5 at the HoH at the Topanga mall in SoCal. Someone returned it yesterday. I copped it and returned it hours later. Didn't like the craftsmanship much to warrant the $250.

Went heavy on the X, not all were lucky enough to make the cut tho - sold off jades/Xmas/Corks along the way. If the CShip pack comin to Europe ill have a go - not gonna loose sleep over em tho - Red Suede was the best X - Shame it never released
mean.gif
I don't think they are mate, since we never got MVP's and I'm sure this will be the exact same type of release.  i tweeted them a few days ago and they said this back - "At the moment we have no news on the release of that collection."

Wow, very nice Sneakermane. I tracked down some pressures from a Finishline, had them sent to my local Finishline. Manager was gonna let me use a discount code, too, but I waited too long to go down to the store and they sold them! I fell in love with pressures very late, but now I see them as sort of classic..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom