Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

do the elites sit in the states too? over here they are full size run sitting pretty much. i guess its due to the price..just under hazelnut/mint cost

I think I will put my crown jewels for sale RD of Champ pack to get the remorseful buyers to pick the consolation prize.

do the elites sit in the states too? over here they are full size run sitting pretty much. i guess its due to the price..just under hazelnut/mint cost

By me they are just starting to dry up in stores. The only one sitting is that Miami dade or whatever and crimsons. The white gold and superhero are off the shelves in my area.

By me they are just starting to dry up in stores. The only one sitting is that Miami dade or whatever and crimsons. The white gold and superhero are off the shelves in my area.
Here is another ball game, full size run on all elites 
laugh.gif

Home, Dolphins and Prisms all discounted on NDC eu... area 72s still available on footlocker.eu in us 7-10

i guess the prices will shoot down when the 11s release

I'm willin to bet money that the day the Chip Pack release...They restock on NDC for all the canceled orders they did

Here is another ball game, full size run on all elites 
laugh.gif

Home, Dolphins and Prisms all discounted on NDC eu... area 72s still available on footlocker.eu in us 7-10

i guess the prices will shoot down when the 11s release
can we order from the Nike.com Uk site in the us?

Haven't been able to check up on the thread recently. What's the championship pack situation? You will be repped. :smile:

Last edited:
10-15 years down the road where do you guys think the Lebron X will rank in terms of the Lebron sneaker line

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom