Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm about to purchase some mints off ebay.  Do you think it would be worthwhile to ask the seller to remove the paper from the shoebox and place the shoes in something less abrasive, ie plastic grocery bags?  I would also ask if I could get the leather laces removed prior to shipping as well.

Ehhhh what y'all think about 200 for crimsons? I wanna jump on it but I feel like I could find something cheaper down the line

Slap some teal pink and black on a low and call them the south beach lows and there gonna sell.

Last edited:
For one of my xmas pairs, I feel a very slight bump coming up under my arch on the inner side on the left pair. Anyone else have this problem? It is very slight but I have noticed it.

maybe but i would still stand by my statement. the lows this year is just awful, nike was trolling 100% when they released them.
Too each his own. I scooped up the yellows and just ordered the USA's. Nice shoes to play in.. very comfy. Will grab more if they go on sale.

Any word or rumors about if or when the South Beach colorway is releasing for the Xs or are they going to just skip them this iteration?

Back
Top Bottom