Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

My local Footlocker is going a remodel to a HOH.   its been little over a month.  i wonder if they still get shippments of their stock in.  and have just kept it until they open up.  OMG OMG OMG my hopes are high!! lol

View media item 515216
Had the brown laces in and it looked off.... Pink looked better but still off.... This color in person was the best in person w/o a camera flash it matches the denims color
you need a pair of cotton laces the color of the tongue.. ties in perfect. not doing pink laces just throws whole shoe concept off if you take away tongue color

I couldn't contain my laughter after this one 
roll.gif
I dont understand what is so funny.. 

yeah they should have a refresh not sure if yours is going to have the same restock as the store here but days before opening you could see what they had on the Hoh shelves through the glass to see what you could expect them to have in stock.
My local Footlocker is going a remodel to a HOH.   its been little over a month.  i wonder if they still get shippments of their stock in.  and have just kept it until they open up.  OMG OMG OMG my hopes are high!! lol

Just failed on my first attempt at obtaining the championship pack. Got out bid on eBay to the tune of $3050, and still has 6 days to run. Can't continue with dat, the Mrs would kill me.

Just failed on my first attempt at obtaining the championship pack. Got out bid on eBay to the tune of $3050, and still has 6 days to run. Can't continue with dat, the Mrs would kill me.
I bet if you wait a month after they release you can get them for 3k.  just like all those people asking 10k for the MVPs.. you can buy em for around 2k now. 

the X are  my favorite lebron shoe, followed  by  8 then 9 maybe 7 instead of 9 not too sure,  but the x's are my favorite.  

lol making fun of my jeans?  

i could careless.. i wear what i like i dont care what other people think.  

AMEN !

the X are  my favorite lebron shoe, followed  by  8 then 9 maybe 7 instead of 9 not too sure,  but the x's are my favorite.  

my favs went from the 4 to the 8 to tha 9, didnt think id ever like anyting better than the 9 ......... sold em ALL except for the Swingman and Floridian to buy more 10's

SEAWEEEEEEEED OR FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's super close my dude, that lace lock is from a Home Elite pair as are the laces which is exactly what's on the Champ pair, and I held the Home right up next to my pair and the shades matched minus that strange "foil" type texture the real release pairs have. But either way you are correct, the chances of getting a real pair, eh slim to none, which is exactly why I went this route, much easier and the results were more rewarding lol. But...that being said, if there is a chance of getting a pair at retail I will be giving it a shot! Thanks bro!

Yea the lace lock matches for sure. I was talking about the jeweled swoosh missing that foil effect.

It's too bad the packs/MVPs are so limited and impossible to get. I understand they have to be somewhat limited but I just want a fair shot at one. lol

Yea the lace lock matches for sure. I was talking about the jeweled swoosh missing that foil effect.

It's too bad the packs/MVPs are so limited and impossible to get. I understand they have to be somewhat limited but I just want a fair shot at one. lol

Yeah the foil effect is dope. Almost think it could be something like that under a considerable clear coat. This years gold Elite swoosh is 100x better than last years.

Eagerly awaiting concrete Champ pack details...even if I have no shot.

Back
Top Bottom