Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

lol making fun of my jeans?  

i could careless.. i wear what i like i dont care what other people think.  
I wasn't laughing at the jeans...just the Captain pose on top of a dining room chair 
roll.gif

has anyone dealt with lancercustoms, i did a big order about 2mons ago and i havent heard anything from him nor recieved anything, just looking for some help, thanks in advance

How about this gold...is this a dead giveaway??

My "upgraded" Championship/Final's iD, more in the iD thread

i knew they were an iD not off the gold, but cuz they didn't have that clear floral print or whatever they call it on the actual champ pack. upgrade looks good though, nice work

i knew they were an iD not off the gold, but cuz they didn't have that clear floral print or whatever they call it on the actual champ pack. upgrade looks good though, nice work

Thanks bro. I was contemplating trying the pattern, but I'd need better pics of the actual Elite to better recreate it. These will do for now, as we're seeing $500 for RSVP's already?!?! Even if that site is down or whatever it's still madness, and eBay auctions starting at 6 racks?? I'll take my $300 iD with upgrades anyday lol :tongue:

Thanks bro. I was contemplating trying the pattern, but I'd need better pics of the actual Elite to better recreate it. These will do for now, as we're seeing $500 for RSVP's already?!?! Even if that site is down or whatever it's still madness, and eBay auctions starting at 6 racks?? I'll take my $300 iD with upgrades anyday lol :tongue:

if you could have done that pattern that would be nuts!

I've got a Q for you guys, does the Lebron X hold up well in the rain? does your feet get soaked? or would you suggest kd/kobes instead? I'm needing some rain sneakers as the weather here is a m.f and  I'm not wearing suede or white leather (stitching/laces get mad dirty) if the forecast is rain..so I'm needing some more "plasticy" shoes to not have much of an issue.

gentlemen is this the kit you guys are using on the suede exts?

dude at HOH said i need a real soft brush for the suedes -_-

has anyone dealt with lancercustoms, i did a big order about 2mons ago and i havent heard anything from him nor recieved anything, just looking for some help, thanks in advance
Send him a message on Facebook. Mine took about a month to get to Australia.

Back
Top Bottom