Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

anyone in sydney (australia) looking for pairs, i found only the white/red (home) on the shelves at the nike outlet in auburn marked down to aud180. as i was looking to pick them up, a nice guy working there told me they have three other colourways in the backroom, so i got him to bring them out. they have the black/carbon, the dunkman and the xmas as well, but these are all 40% off 180, so only aud108.

i grabbed the xmas pair. love red and green.
mean.gif
 they(staff) always do that at the factory - leave the good stock out the back whilst they list on ebay so they dont even have to pay unitl it sells....great buy on the xmas at 108

Broke out the Mints this weekend.  All of my lebron Xs are 10.5 and fit pretty snug all the way around.  I found my 10.5 mints had a lot of room and a lot of slip.  Might be because I'm not used to the leather interior, but who knows. 

Regretting wearing them as I was on the fence about looking for trades with them...now I might be stuck with them.  And swapped for the black laces...looks better in my opinion. 

^^^ good stuff bro.Im just waiting on my sole protectors then I'll be rocking my joints this Friday!
I was going to do the same, but the wife wanted to go out to a more "Up Scale" joint here in Little Rock (there aren't many), so I broke them out.  Not crazy about them...so I still may throw them out for bait.  Trying to round out the full Bron Collection

Definitely understand I already wore my denims so no sole protectors for those. Gonna do the mints and Hazlenuts though and I can't wait wearing them that day! lol

Broke out the Mints this weekend.  All of my lebron Xs are 10.5 and fit pretty snug all the way around.  I found my 10.5 mints had a lot of room and a lot of slip.  Might be because I'm not used to the leather interior, but who knows. 

Regretting wearing them as I was on the fence about looking for trades with them...now I might be stuck with them.  And swapped for the black laces...looks better in my opinion. 

Thanks for the sizing info on the mints..

Sorta, kinda, maybe agree with you.

Be in about $800-900? Sell for 4k. I like that ROI.

We've all seen them listed for 4k.

How many of us have seen them sell for 4k, or even $1000?

I haven't...

I can't see a shoe that's not autographed or even a game worn PE going for that much?

They're rare, but not that damn rare.

A few years ago before the bots and everyone being a "reseller," we would all have a fair crack at this shoe.
Have you seen what last year's Championship Pack goes for?

So i saw 1 post of someone picking the USAs up and no pics, that means they will hopefully go on sale too. Need those for 100 or below

Been seeing people mention about the Gold Medal X and it's rarity and stuff in the past couple of posts. I also, hardly see the Gold Medal X in people's collection or on people's feet at that. Strange as I'm not too sure how limited these truly are. You would think the corks or something would be the shoe you hardly see. In the end, IMO it's the best colorway of the X model. I was lucky enough to grab it for slightly over retail not too long ago. Hands down my favorite pair. 

Broke out the Mints this weekend.  All of my lebron Xs are 10.5 and fit pretty snug all the way around.  I found my 10.5 mints had a lot of room and a lot of slip.  Might be because I'm not used to the leather interior, but who knows 

Same for me. Black nubucks are looser than any of the other EXTs. I have really wide feet and there is still a ton of room width and height wise. I went TTS. They are a lot more comfortable than the regular X too bc of that extra space, for me at least.

Shout to Sneakerfan1 for grabbin my pair of black nubucks from NTDC, appreciate it fam!

View media item 516718
I still prefer the denims overall and would place them second behind the corks.

View media item 516719

Been seeing people mention about the Gold Medal X and it's rarity and stuff in the past couple of posts. I also, hardly see the Gold Medal X in people's collection or on people's feet at that. Strange as I'm not too sure how limited these truly are. You would think the corks or something would be the shoe you hardly see. In the end, IMO it's the best colorway of the X model. I was lucky enough to grab it for slightly over retail not too long ago. Hands down my favorite pair. 
i just grabbed these for 4 bills. hurt the pocket. sold my mints for around that though yesterday and i wasn't going to wear those any time soon. really happy with the cop.

We've all seen them listed for 4k.

How many of us have seen them sell for 4k, or even $1000?

I haven't...

I can't see a shoe that's not autographed or even a game worn PE going for that much?

They're rare, but not that damn rare..

If it's MVP numbers then you're delusional if you don't think they'll sell for over a grand esp when retail will probably be around 500$

MVPs sell for 2-3 by themselves.

Last edited:
If it's MVP numbers then you're delusional if you don't think they'll sell for over a grand esp when retail will probably be around 500$

MVPs sell for 2-3 by themselves.
lol they will definitely go for 2-3 at least. that's just how things are now. good thing i don't want em

i just grabbed these for 4 bills. hurt the pocket. sold my mints for around that though yesterday and i wasn't going to wear those any time soon. really happy with the cop.

kills me that i could have copped these for retail. I wont the KD gold medal raffle around that time and copped those. After the line went there was extra pairs but at the time i couldnt bring myself to dropping the 270 on them. O well you live and u learn i guess. I knew theyd be sought after but couldnt afford it.

Back
Top Bottom