Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I have to say that just because of how loud they are, these are my favorite Xs besides the Cork which I don't have.  Love these with the new (finally) matching Elite Socks. 

If I cop the crimson elites I would do the lace swap with them. Those laces they come already on the shoe is too bright for my taste

Last edited:
Been seeing people mention about the Gold Medal X and it's rarity and stuff in the past couple of posts. I also, hardly see the Gold Medal X in people's collection or on people's feet at that. Strange as I'm not too sure how limited these truly are. You would think the corks or something would be the shoe you hardly see. In the end, IMO it's the best colorway of the X model. I was lucky enough to grab it for slightly over retail not too long ago. Hands down my favorite pair. 

View media item 482295
Agree 100%. Easily top 3 Lebron X colorway. Love my pair. Way too under-appreciated

If I cop the crimson elites I would do the lace swap with them. Those laces they come already on the shoe is too bright for my taste
I go back and forth.  The fiberglass ones are nice...but when I get all matchy matchy I run the volts. 

My Mints have pretty decent swooshes and Lion Logo for those curious.  slight color difference, but very clear.  Damn I need to brush these

denims are going for 315 now? lol woww
Yeah really! I don't know what happened to the EXT hype but everything except corks dropped to 50 over retail after the Mints dropped. At first I thought the mints were just underrated because of the db3 release and hazels had quality problems but with the denims dropping in price now ioeno.

Last edited:
Agree 100%. Easily top 3 Lebron X colorway. Love my pair. Way too under-appreciated

Wish I would of been able to grab a pair of gold medal X's :smokin

Was lucky enough to be able to grab both the Gold Medal KD IVs and LeBron Xs from my local Nikestore the morning they released.

It's around a year later, and out the 9 or 10 pairs of Xs I own now, the Gold Medals are still one of my favorites.

Was lucky enough to be able to grab both the Gold Medal KD IVs and LeBron Xs from my local Nikestore the morning they released.

It's around a year later, and out the 9 or 10 pairs of Xs I own now, the Gold Medals are still one of my favorites.
I was bummed out at first when I missed the KD IVs but in retrospect I'm much happier with the X's. colorway of KD IVs lost its appeal a little

denims are going for 315 now? lol woww
Yeah really! I don't know what happened to the EXT hype but everything except corks dropped to 50 over retail after the Mints dropped. At first I thought the mints were just underrated because of the db3 release and hazels had quality problems but with the denims dropping in price now ioeno.
$50 over retail for the Denims would be $230-240 (tax)

How and do I need a brush for my lebron mints?? I got this suede nubuck spray so should I just use that with out the brush??

This how dudes rocking the Denims?...Really though?
mean.gif

View media item 516669

That's Fabolous.

laugh.gif

Watch opinions change now that they realize it's a celeb.

Broke out the Mints this weekend.  All of my lebron Xs are 10.5 and fit pretty snug all the way around.  I found my 10.5 mints had a lot of room and a lot of slip.  Might be because I'm not used to the leather interior, but who knows 
Same for me. Black nubucks are looser than any of the other EXTs. I have really wide feet and there is still a ton of room width and height wise. I went TTS. They are a lot more comfortable than the regular X too bc of that extra space, for me at least.

Shout to Sneakerfan1 for grabbin my pair of black nubucks from NTDC, appreciate it fam!

I still prefer the denims overall and would place them second behind the corks.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Lol fab ain't never gonna change dude still rocking big *** fitted hats that tilt down on his head. I'm surpassed he dosent have a du rag under his hat.

y'all cracking jokes this picture two months old and outfit looks peace to me I guess no skinny jeans/jogging pants or dumb *** matching Jersey!

y'all cracking jokes this picture two months old and outfit looks peace to me I guess no skinny jeans/jogging pants or dumb *** matching Jersey!
1. He got on a pink hat and pink socks along with the hint of pink in the shoes......Sorry, but the whole Dipset circa 2002 pink phase died out.

2. You don't wear jean shorts with denim sneakers. That's too much denim. That's almost as dumb as wearing a denim jacket with jeans. 

3. The broad he wit is fine though. 

4. If you gonna wear sleeveless tees.....hit the gym and do some bicep curls

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom