Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant begin to describe how upset ill be if the Ring Ceremony colorway of the Lebron X doesnt release. With all of the bs fufu colorways(dunkmans/BHM/Lavas?floridians) that i see on display when i walk into my local sneaker retailer. The one colorway thats actually outstanding doesnt release. Really? Whats the purpose of even producing a shoe that looks so much better than actual shoes youre mass producing for public consumption? Having a colorway like the RCs and not releasing but giving me "seaweed atomic green cw" is like inviting me over for dinner and you have a nice juicy porter house, but when it comes time for my dish to be served you present to me a plate of steaming HOT ****. thats essentially what i will think of as my lasting impression of the 10th shoe of lebrons signature sneaker line if the Ring Ceremony's dont release...looking down the table at prime USDA choice cut steak while i look down in front of me to a plate full of steaming ****. RANT=DONE

Last edited:
^the cws released arent **** some of them maybe but not all of them, presurres, blue diamonds, canaries are dope but not hyped

Got my BHMs yesterday with no prob EVERYBODY went for the Kobes (which do look the sickest out of the pack can't front)i was the first person to get the Xs. Happy with my choice post pics toorrow

Last edited:
Ring Ceremonys are easily the best cw of the Xs imo, sucks if they dont release them to the public but if they did theyd probably super limited anyway.

Are they making an Elite version of the Xs?

Don't mind the bad hair, and no that is not the "DUCK" face.. That is that Ooooooooooh Weeeeeee! Face

Quack Quack Quack

Just kidding (ok, half kidding), but good pick up. Let us know how they feel on feet if you plan on wearing them anytime soon.

that black/red pair he wore is what shouldve released as the black/red GR for the X. forget the current black/red and those black/red "pressure"

Cork release date is saturday the 23rd. Gunna be real hard to cop 2 pairs, I guess one has to be NDC and one at my Nike store. 

I cant begin to describe how upset ill be if the Ring Ceremony colorway of the Lebron X doesnt release. With all of the bs fufu colorways(dunkmans/BHM/Lavas?floridians) that i see on display when i walk into my local sneaker retailer. The one colorway thats actually outstanding doesnt release. Really? Whats the purpose of even producing a shoe that looks so much better than actual shoes youre mass producing for public consumption? Having a colorway like the RCs and not releasing but giving me "seaweed atomic green cw" is like inviting me over for dinner and you have a nice juicy porter house, but when it comes time for my dish to be served you present to me a plate of steaming HOT ****. thats essentially what i will think of as my lasting impression of the 10th shoe of lebrons signature sneaker line if the Ring Ceremony's dont release...looking down the table at prime USDA choice cut steak while i look down in front of me to a plate full of steaming ****. RANT=DONE

Stop the blod-clot whining..... :smh:

that black/red pair he wore is what shouldve released as the black/red GR for the X. forget the current black/red and those black/red "pressure"

Funny....

When those Blk/Red Lebron 8s dropped......80% of cats on NT called them wack. Yes, they were suede/nubuck & wack as hell. Ashy *** Brons is all I heard. Them joints were beyond marked down & still sat. Nobody want no ashy suede on their Brons.....not when they were so in luv with all that hyperfuse from the 7s.

Now fast forward just two years & everybody loves suede? Everybody wants that ashy suede? The Blk/Red 8s are now Top Dawg?! :rofl:

I copped thou.... :smokin

Last edited:
They def sat in my side of town.... ended up coppin at theoutlet for less than a bill..... even the red carpet took couple of weeks
Before sellin out....... the good pre-miami days........
View media item 239622

And dude asking up there.. i would ve went with the bhm since u seem to lkke both...... jadrs are still available after all thattime so if
I had to pick right now.... i would go with bhm and copp jade later down the li e.....

^^^Exactly....

Best $89.99 purchase I made in the last 5 years. But ya'll doing backflips over suede now. :rofl:

Excuse the Pressures in the background. :smokin

Last edited:
Funny....

When those Blk/Red Lebron 8s dropped......80% of cats on NT called them wack. Yes, they were suede/nubuck & wack as hell. Ashy *** Brons is all I heard. Them joints were beyond marked down & still sat. Nobody want no ashy suede on their Brons.....not when they were so in luv with all that hyperfuse from the 7s.

Now fast forward just two years & everybody loves suede? Everybody wants that ashy suede? The Blk/Red 8s are now Top Dawg?! :rofl:

I copped thou.... :smokin

*insert picture of cookie*

Last edited:
Man I always like those black reds just kept waiting for markdowns and played it risky then by size was gone, settled for vet days in stead. Granted, back then there was no shiny black on that silhouette for people to see and not like. Just like people didnt like the 8s back then, people don't like these now. Don't understand it but I see what y'all are saying about why is everyone going crazy over this when its been out before, but with the X I think subtle is better than loud...

i copped bred 8s on release day because i liked them.. but i dont feel the need to sit on here and tell everyone how i liked suede before everyone else :smh:

Last edited:
No Sherlock....How's about stop acting like Suede is the best thing since sliced bread. It's been done before. :smh:

Most people are reacting to the Suede on the X because it seemed Nike was sticking to the hyper fuse uppers and anything other would be NSW non performance releases with insane price increases on the already outrageously priced model. To see Lebron playing in what is deemed "Premium" material is just further confirmation Nike gives no damns about the consumer's wants. I think that's the Suede reaction you're seeing in this thread. Has nothing to do with the 8's or any other past model, has everything to do with that material being used on a performance X...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom