Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
those PEs today
smokin.gif
easy cop for sure if released
What do they look like?

Suede Xs :pimp: :pimp:

whats funny tho is that Nike had suede on GR LeBron 8 V1s..and also leather on other colorways of that model. and they were 160 retail :smh:

Those suede or nubuck X's look really good. It's too bad NIke went cheap on the X's on quality. Cheap quality and high pricing did this model no favors.

I have a chance to either get the Cutting Jade or BHM. Which one do you guys think I should get? I think the Jade stands out and def a unique hot color, but the BHM got that 3M reflective swoosh. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I have a chance to either get the Cutting Jade or BHM. Which one do you guys think I should get? I think the Jade stands out and def a unique hot color, but the BHM got that 3M reflective swoosh. Thoughts?

I think the Jades are one of the top 5 colors of the X personally so I would go with those.

Go for the BHM. They are amazing. Ths just mixed reviews because there is sooooo much heat on the horizon , but you wont regret your decision in 2 months. . 

I would get the Jade's. I wasn't even going to buy the Jade's until I saw them in person. They are definitely one of the X's to get...in the top 5 for sure.

BHM's bruh. The Jades are extra trash. I don't get the fascination with them.

Maybe this will help your decision. I wasn't too blown away by the BHM, but I just tried them on and they look fresh as hell.

Maybe this will help your decision. I wasn't too blown away by the BHM, but I just tried them on and they look fresh as hell.
Thanks for the pic. It's tough...I need to make my decision by tomorrow cause that BHM my boy is holding for me wont be there for long. But the Cutting Jade color is dope as hell, it's a neck breaker. I'm also able to cop a pair in my size tomorrow. How is the 3M on the BHM though? Does it reflect well? Tough decision. 

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic. It's tough...I need to make my decision by tomorrow cause that BHM my boy is holding for me wont be there for long. But the Cutting Jade color is dope as hell, it's a neck breaker. I'm also able to cop a pair in my size tomorrow. How is the 3M on the BHM though? Does it reflect well? Tough decision. 
The 3M is alright, but I was kind of disappointed after I saw the KD V...cuz that **** is just crazy. Wish the Lebron's had more on it, maybe like on the pattern on the midsole. I used to have Jade's, and I think they look amazing in pictures, but I didn't think it was all that when I saw it in person.

copped the black floridians for $130 after tax, didnt like em at first from the pics but when i saw em in person the pink and orange popped out so much I had to cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom