Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been hooping in the Pressures for the past week and I have to say they are the best performance sneakers I've worn (Kobe VI and HD '12 second). I'm a small dude - 5'9 150, but these don't feel heavy or bulky at all. Extremely nice cushion and comfort. The ankle support just makes it feel like I won't sprain my ankle when I drive - I know height doesn't matter, but it does affect your mentality when jumping. Felt great after sessions of 4+ hours of ball.

suede 8s were at DTLR for $50 down mondawmin. 8)

were the Elite Socks ever online? Im thinking i really missed out on something good. :smh:

That all star game launch is a definite must cop!!! If not these at least the kobe asg edition the durants look way too regular for my taste!

Thanks fellas and i agree Scoop. Kobes have been the best in the last 2 packs but the Brons just look so good on feet :smokin

Last edited:
suedes are alright - if they had the option on ID id consider it. im not feeling the color's he wore but i like the concept.

waiting hard on those Volts tho...

I hope they release a leather version or suede version on ID because if they do I'd throw everyone of my paychecks at em. :smh: :smokin

I happen to love the CDP suede black n red XVIII's, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority. Are those all of a sudden gonna become highly sought-after?

suede 8s were at DTLR for $50 down mondawmin. 8). :smh:
Amen to that. Bought a pair for retail when they came out then grabbed another later on sale. Couldn't beat suede on the 8v1's IMO

Not completely crazy about last nights PE but I do like that they're changing up material. The embroidered swoosh is a very nice touch though

After seeing a better pic, those suede PEs aren't anything special.

I don't think a suede LeBron X would be all that appealing; nubuck might work.

And the Ring Nights are alright, but not anything to scream bloody murder about because they're a PE.

If they were a GR, the general consensus in here would probably be that they're another LeBron X "fail" which all colorways not named the USAs, Crown Jewels, Jades or Corks have been labeled as.

Those suede PEs would look nicer if they had actual seams instead of the junky Vac-Tech. You'd be able to see the actua details of the shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom