Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Nike is doing with all the pairs that have been sitting. Since this shoe dropped I have been seeing pairs sit left and right, especially the blue diamonds. Then one week poof they were all gone, go to the outlet and they're not there, so where could they be?

YES the UPS man just delivered my Christmas X's....now i can stop trying to stock locate them or asking you guys if your local spots have them and if they deliver
happy.gif

They looked better on tv....... kinda remind of the 2012 blackk silver 5 materail.... no bueno!!!!

If anyone in a size 10.5 and 11 needs the BHM Lebrons, I work at Expressions in Providence, RI and we still have those sizes available at retail price. Hit me up if anything.

pretty standard that you don't get a shipping email until late tonight.... i wouldnt really trip, probably get one betwen 12:15-1 in my past experience.

I usually get shipping confirmation Sunday night (well Monday AM technically) at like 2am eastern. Typically get delivery on Wednesday. Which apparently isn't happening this time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom