Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a pair of the Carbons at a clearance rack here in London, for 90 quid which is like US$135ish. You guys thoughts if that's a good price? I'm definitely tempted. I've had a big bunch of the 9s but been slow in picking-up 10s as I'm not too keen on eating up everything Nike throws out, especially when they're taking the piss and increasing the prices here. (Btw our windchills w/o the sport pack were 165 quid, which is like US$240-$250!)

^^^ if u like them and will wear them

Don't get them just bc they are cheap, there are better colors if u add a few bucks

Found a pair of the Carbons at a clearance rack here in London, for 90 quid which is like US$135ish. You guys thoughts if that's a good price? I'm definitely tempted. I've had a big bunch of the 9s but been slow in picking-up 10s as I'm not too keen on eating up everything Nike throws out, especially when they're taking the piss and increasing the prices here. (Btw our windchills w/o the sport pack were 165 quid, which is like US$240-$250!)
That's a good price, almost $50 off the retail price.

I'm still on the hunt for a pair of Carbons in my size.

Believe Me Guy You Aren't Talking To A Teenager Here......I Too Spent Those Years In HS.... I Never Said That Wale Compares To The Greats In Any Way.... His Lyrical Talent Is FAR From Garbage Tho.... Just My Opinion After Having Listened To Him For Years Now. Dude Is Talented And Has Better Fashion Sense Than The Majority Of Cats Throwing Hate His Way.....

All I'm Sayin'

:wink:

exactly...
He has better fashion sense because he can afford to buy is given limited sneakers? Ok bro.

Right about what?! Sometimes grown folks don't want to listen to bull ****. Why is that called living in the past?

Last time I check....CDs / Music from years past are still sold for a reason. It's called options. So we're not all forced into having to listen to the monotonous bull ****. I'm fine with that.....ya'll can have your MMG & YMCMB.
What you called ******** isn't ******** to some, because everyone has an opinion.

I grew up in an era where rap music as a whole was thought of as bull. So it didn't matter if it was Rakim or Nas. It was all bull to older people, and still isn't accepted to many.

So for people in to rap or hip hop to have an elitist attitude. I grew up to Biggie and Pun. Ok, and? What does that mean? When I grew up I didn't want to be the old head or my parents.

What would you say to someone who said rap music is garbage, I grew up on Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Chuck Berry, The Beatles? Because right there, that person gets tuned out.

With age comes wisdom, and wisdom is supposed to be used to teach and educate, not denigrate. It's young peoples time. We had ours. They're the ones creating trends and building on the culture. It doesn't matter if we like it or not. The world evolves and moves, on, do you sit and long for the past or move with it?
seriously dude needs to sit down and shut up sometimes

^ Those are the Canary's?? Very nice.
smokin.gif

Can yall leave that music talk alone or take it to the Music forum tho?

It's the Floridians, not the Fireberrys

Edit: they only had one size 10.5, which is gone now. They do have the dunkman lebron X's for $140 and you guys can ask about the 30% if interested. Number is (503)281-5901
Not sure why I typed Fireberry.
tired.gif
I know dam n well those are the Floridians. Anyway, good looking on the extra info.

Lace swap from the Volts to the Canaries would look cool. Wont cop either pair tho unless on super discounted prices lol

All this music talk needs to go to the music forum.

I like the Canary's, they look very simple and casual.

Might have to pick up a pair.

Got my Lavas today going pick up the BHM Saturday with all the other releases this Saturday hope i can walk away with two pairs :D

Got my Lavas today going pick up the BHM Saturday with all the other releases this Saturday hope i can walk away with two pairs :D
Where do you live? No where around me has the BHM. The BHM seem to be joining the Crown Jewels and Gold Rings. Sigh.

Too bad they didn't go with a black TPU and black tongue with black laces. Oh well, I'm sure most will enjoy, after all it is a SB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom