Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is was one of last few colorways I was holding hope for....yet another dissapointing colorway...the only colorways that remotely peaked my interest were all extremely limited (usa's & crown jewels) or will be (corks).....the only two gr's I would consider are the lavas and dolphins.....dissapointing lbj sig season:rolleyes

I find the orange on the BHM a little out of place . Only makes me wonder how the Kobes and KDs are going to look

Well planned by nnike 2 cws on the same day..... watch the hype go up on the dunkman now.... after missing
On the corks these will prolly fly of the shelves......
Been waiting for the holly crap moment but still nothing.... they are nice but anytme i pick em up in store i cant gt myself to pull the trigger....
I want that cork money though......

Ya all of the releases that will be limited are having consolation prizes.  Corks and BHM's.  JB is doing the same thing with the '88 WC3's.  Also, the Jordan 1 BHM pics have released and the Lebron X and soldier both look better than those.  I actually like the BHM X.

Not really feeling the BHM X's to much at all they really just look like a jazzed up pair of custom Lavas imo Just give me a pair of the ASG Lebron X's in February and you can keep the rest (Corks & BHMs)

Yeah, i would grab any of these Xs for $100 but not feeling the BHMs at all. I'll pass.

I thought the corks were cool but I'm not going to waste my time with the nonsense surrounding them.
On another note, the more I look at the dolphins/settings, the more I realize nike got them right. (Dull orange and all) The colors work well together. I told myself i'd pass on them but I'm starting to reconsider. One of the better X's next to the Pressure's and Christmas's imo
View media item 208210.
ever since i seen these they remind me of a newport box
View media item 208630

BHM = another failed CW by Nike. the X is a great shoe, but i think the horrible color blocking and generic themes to the shoes will ruin its legacy. whatever happen to putting out  traditional cws along with a few risque themes now every shoe has to have background and theme FOH with that garbage.

Lebron BHM, 0-2.

Instead of the orange being on the midfoot jewel plate, orange outsole would've been a cop for me. *back to Kobe thread*

edit: didn't see they are GS, maybe there's still hope it looks better in men's sizing (not holding breath) |I

Last edited:
my fav color is orange, and with that being said i think lebron is over using that color on the X model (i will cop dolphin tho 
tongue.gif
) BHM are ok at best

Nike has to be looking at the Xs in terms of sales and be disappointed. Nothing marked down and plenty of sizes around me for most CWs. Potential >>>> Actual, damn shame...

Only thing the BHM is telling me is Nike seems to be very open to Graphics and various color blocking on this model but are simply striking out miserably! Sometimes you need some new blood and fresh ideas in even the most talented companies. Hell even the Yankees have to retool every odd number of years, maybe its bout time Nike thinks about revamping its Lebron line colorway team. Their performance is similar to the Bobcats right now, in the building but just not getting it done.

I guarantee, you get 5 NT members together that know their ish and you'll get a colorway leaps and bounds better than anything that has officially released.

Last edited:
^^^ all the bhm tell me that people need to be fired or they have hired blind people to come up with colorways due to equal opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom