Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that would like to see some actual HISTORY thrown into these shoes. I mean it is Black History Month right?
I fail to see how throwing some African type print on a shoe really embodies BHM.
Wouldn't be that hard to ask the athletes who their favorite Black Historical Figure is, or Athlete for that matter and build a themed shoe Around that person.
I was just thinking this with Lebron being on his 10th sig shoe would have been a good spot to do some Malcolm X collaboration especially since Nike is all about throwing that X logo on everything. 

BHM is not just about these ugly colors and the Dashiki prints they throw on kicks every year.

I loved when i few years back Nike did a Jackie Robinson Day for the Griffey Swingman Remix and included a silhouette on the inside upper

That has been my favorite shoe over the past few years

6a00d8341c2c7653ef01156f2b02f9970c-320wi

So most ppl aren't liking the BHM's huh? I think they're nice. This also shows the potential of what most other colorways could have had, some sort of design so that they won't be too dull.

You might as well start sending them pics of the IDs you and twenty8 did :nthat: . Take advantage of it now and you might be able to cash out in the long run :smokin

My ID's weren't exactly original, just executed pretty damn well, lol! I do appreciate the compliment tho. I have some ideas for themes for this shoe like a Bday version based around Ohio, a Tattoo colorway based on his tats, and a 4th MVP colorway. Feel like Nike is holding back, like they are playing it safe for some reason.

LOL i know they weren't but the execution on ALL of them was on point. I figure you can cook up some pretty good original ideas that would fly off the shelves.

Those bhm are trash you can't be serious nike I miss the IXs so much as far as colorways go. Im still all in for those Volt Dunkmans and Newports :smokin :smokin

Ok guys. Lets be real here: the bhm are a definate cop. At least to me That is. Definately not sleeping on these. One thing that is really dossapointing with the lbjx line so far is the lack of lace options. Give us a extra set of laces, nike!!! Geez!! Would love a set of Grey laces for these but a release date cop nonetheless.
YES!! I would do almost anything to get the green laces from the Xmas's to go with my Jades.. I wish Nike would have just included them.

Btw......BHMs are copped. :smokin

Too much complaining in this thread. Sound like a bunch of old *** women. :smh:

Lebron is 0-2 with da BHM. maybe on da 3rd try he'll get it right like da nba finals.

Last edited:
They look aight. Nike should stick with the Raised diamond cut checks, they make these shoes look a lot better and actually worth the price tag.

Give these youngins' the opportunity to ID some shoes.....& they all think they Tinker Hatfield.
NT is straight up comedy. :rofl:

You're an Orioles fan tho so you obviously aren't in your right mind. Lol! Just kidding pal. I'm sure nobody thinks they are Tinker BUT most of the ID's created have been better than all of the official releases. That's just truth. People wanna be WOW'd and that just hasn't happened with any colorway. Looking back the Crown Jewels are the best executed colorway so far, kinda sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom