Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did they move the Volts back up? I keep seeing the Volts as 1/12 releas even that it has been reported before the date for those have changed to Feb.

[COLOR=#red]Was my exact question. They only ones I want are Volt, Canary, and Dolphins from the Lebron X and I have seen that Volt is either "pushed back" or 1/12... If no one knows guess I'll just find out saturday. Random but the Lavas grew on me, doubt I will pick those up though.
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop trying to play captain save a ***

Yeah, I guess when I want the discussion to be about the shoes and not everybody asking dude to post pics every other post, I'm trying to save a ho... ***** with that b.s.

If you read my post fully, I said dude shouldn't go without blame either. Or can you not read?

Just noticed that Footlocker and Eastbay have the Canaries release date pushed back a week to the 19th, while Nike still has them dropping on Saturday.

Wonder if they got pushed back because of Black/Red XIIIs dropping Saturday?

Sounds good. I'm not interested in going in to Foot Locker to pick up the Canaries on the same morning as a Jordan retro release.

Sounds good. I'm not interested in going in to Foot Locker to pick up the Canaries on the same morning as a Jordan retro release.
I was hoping to do this. I don't want to stay visiting the shoe store. And the XIII Bred's would've been the perfect cover for people to cop online on NDC, since it seems to sell out of Lebrons pretty quickly (based on the Prisms and Xmas).

Does anyone know stores w the cutting jaded in a 9? If not in ny I'd appreciate if the store did phone orders. They seem dried up here. Sorry if this violates any rules and I'd remove if its needed.

I saw a few Jades at the Tampa Westshore Mall Foot Locker yesterday, but I doubt they do phone orders. You could always stock locate at Foot Locker to cop a pair. Just need the SKU #.

And the X had to many Colorways. Which in itself isn't a big deal except when compared to the previous model year and its great Colorways (except for the gawd awful lows).

The great thing about Jordan's is originally, there might have been 1-4 Colorways at most (look at the XIs, IIIs, etc). It wasn't 20+. Though obviously Nike is definitely milking their current sport and retro lines with Colorways. But, it's their world, we just buy in it.

Was my exact question. They only ones I want are Volt, Canary, and Dolphins from the Lebron X and I have seen that Volt is either "pushed back" or 1/12... If no one knows guess I'll just find out saturday. Random but the Lavas grew on me, doubt I will pick those up though.
Naw, I asked several places about which LeBrons were releasing this weekend and they all said the Canary Diamonds...Whatever was the original release for these was switched w/ the Volts. Which just made February Nike's Cash Cow Month

I see people doing different color elite socks on each foot, so someone take it to the next level and wear a jade and xmas on each foot respectively, preferably with a lace swap and post pics haha.

Does anyone know stores w the cutting jaded in a 9? If not in ny I'd appreciate if the store did phone orders. They seem dried up here. Sorry if this violates any rules and I'd remove if its needed.
FSR in Jades in a few LA footlockers

Ugh, two Colorways released on one day. Gah. I don't get their strategy, smh. Guess they want Volts to sit or a consolation pride for those who can't get Corks.

Also, is their a release date for the Bred's? I see them on Europe and Chinese sites but no pt in the U.S.

And I changed my mind, I think the Jades are my favorite Colorway.

The zoom in and music had me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hahahaha...That probably just made my day right there.

So after further investigation...

I thought those "Volt Dunkmans" were releasing this Saturday 1/12 but after chatting with a NDC rep it's the "Canarys" after all...

I'm confused as f**k right now! the 2 has almost identical Product Numbers..

541100-007 - LeBron X "Canarys" w/c are releasing this Saturday on NDC and 1/19 on FTL & EB

541100-700 LeBron X "Volt DMs" w/c still don't have a "confirmed" RD

happy.gif

Last edited:
I swear some of y'all don't check the first post.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I updated the first post with the release date changes for the Volts and Canaries shortly after JM dropped the info.

I checked the upcoming release list for Eastbay and Footlocker today and they both had the Canaries dropping on the 19th, while Nike still has them dropping on Saturday.

So I'm not sure if the Canaries release date was changed again. Should know for sure later this week I assume.

A confirmation from an Eastbay rep would help though.

As for the Volts, the release date is the same, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom