Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice that the swoosh on the IDs isn't just printed on? It's like a glued-on plastic swoosh instead, looks better to me.

And no I'm not referring to the chiseled swoosh of the sport pack pairs

Anyone else notice that the swoosh on the IDs isn't just printed on? It's like a glued-on plastic swoosh instead, looks better to me.
And no I'm not referring to the chiseled swoosh of the sport pack pairs

Yeah. It's been known for awhile now...

Guys someone please convince me why LeBron 10s are so nice? I'm just not feelin ten at all and every single colorway has been trash.

I was trying to cop the AJ 1s today and saw one of the yellow Canary t-shirts at Foot Action. The sales clerk thought they were Kobe 8 Sulfers. It was a yellow lion on black (or maybe white). It looked good, probably more than the Canaries deserve.

Saw the XMas and Prisms there. Man, I've never seen such a release when compared to the Kobe's and KDs but it could just be Nike is hedging more on the popularity of Lebron and producing more.

Crazy that a 16-year old shoe is probably out selling the whole Lebron X line. Except for the insanity of the Corks which shall engulf all levels of hypeness

Wow you post the same @% in the KD V thread. I guess you really want to get banned

Sorry to ask bc I'm sure it's in here but do these fit TTS or do I need to go up like the 8 and 9's?

Does anyone want some Prism Size 12?

I purchased them  - haven't worn them at all.  I decided against them after I found a pair of the Lava's which I would rather have.

Just Retail + Tax + Shipping - PM me

SERIOUSLY ?!?!?!!?!? PITIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom