Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
all that for $25? you prolly shoulda just returned em and took that money and registered at a community college math class. time = $$$

I didn't drive to Menlo just to return them, I was visiting my girl who lives 10 mins from there so we were going to the mall anyways and Woodbridge is a mile or 2 down Route 1 from Menlo, why not get $25 off? All together it took 25 mins tops between talking to them at Menlo and then returning them at Woodbridge. Should people just accept the fact that some stores will try to screw you outta your money? I could see your point if I drove like 30 mins or something like that to go return them somewhere but it wasn't far at all.

I didn't drive to Menlo just to return them, I was visiting my girl who lives 10 mins from there so we were going to the mall anyways and Woodbridge is a mile or 2 down Route 1 from Menlo, why not get $25 off? All together it took 25 mins tops between talking to them at Menlo and then returning them at Woodbridge. Should people just accept the fact that some stores will try to screw you outta your money? I could see your point if I drove like 30 mins or something like that to go return them somewhere but it wasn't far at all.

you bought them and then went to 3 stores to get $25 back. sounds like you prolly shouldnt be spending $200 on shoes you admitted yourself were "plain"

Had an interesting time at the mall last night trying to get a $25 off the Prisms. I bought em on the 31st and was told that I couldn't use the bday coupon from FTL but I bought them anyways figuring I could take em back and either re-buy them or get a price adjustment. I bought em at Lehigh Valley Mall in PA and was trying to bring em back at Menlo Park Mall in NJ and dude told me I couldn't get the adjustment or re-buy them with the coupon because it was "release date product". I then went to Finishline there where the guy told me in order to use the $20 off coupon for there that I had to buy socks buy 1 get 1 free because that was the only way the system would take the coupon. I said f that, I'm no fool so I called up Woodbridge and they took the bday coupon no questions asked and guy behind the counter was like, "those dudes over at Menlo acting up again?". Just started laughing saying how they always get people in there complaining bout them. Needless to say, I was happy to get em for $155 instead of the $180 and even though they are kinda plain, I think they are a great all around CW that people might regret sleeping on in the future.

I clearly said a great all around CW. The reason I bought them in the first place was because they weren't a crazy loud or in your face CW, hence the "kinda plain" comment. I'll ask the question again, should people just accept the fact that stores will try to screw you outta money? Idk bout you, but I work hard for my money and I refuse to be screwed outta $25 when I can simply walk 15 ft across from FTL to Finishline and then go to Woodbridge a mile down the road. It's just stupid to say I prolly shouldn't be getting them if I want to save money on them. Doesn't everyone wanna save money or would people want to pay retail when they don't have to?

Last edited:
I clearly said a great all around CW. The reason I bought them in the first place was because they weren't a crazy loud or in your face CW, hence the "kinda plain" comment. I'll ask the question again, should people just accept the fact that stores will try to screw you outta money? Idk bout you, but I work hard for my money and I refuse to be screwed outta $25 when I can simply walk 15 ft across from FTL to Finishline and then go to Woodbridge a mile down the road. It's just stupid to say I prolly shouldn't be getting them if I want to save money on them. Doesn't everyone wanna save money or would people want to pay retail when they don't have to?

im guessing you make near minimum wage. invest in some financial advice. time = $$$ ... reminds me of the dudes in here braggin about their employee discount at whatever shoe store they work in...but yeah...u work in a shoe store bruh...and now that discount is moot for most places

Last edited by a moderator:
i noticed that on my ds gold medal xs:smh:

Yeah my white/blk/red V2 8's turned yellow in the box on me :frown: I should have learned but nope went out and bought Lebron ix lows USA CW and sure enough the vents have started to yellow on them to. Sucks because I bought them in end of July, 5 months is all they really lasted! F.U nike

im guessing you make near minimum wage. invest in some financial advice. time = $$$ ... reminds me of the dudes in here braggin about their employee discount at whatever shoe store they work in...but yeah...u work in a shoe store bruh...and now that discount is moot for most places

Who's bragging? I was just saying I was happy I was able to use the B-Day coupon. If I'm correct, others in here were talking about using B-Day coupons on either this CW or another CW so they didn't have to get em at retail. There is a coupon thread on here for people to get info on how to get things at a discounted price. It's only common sense to want to get something for a lower price unless of course your ballin just throwin money out the window. Most people would agree that buying shoes is an expensive "hobby" or whatever you want to call it. It's by no means cheap, so when I can get a shoe which I liked for less than retail, that's a good thing. I can spend that $25 on something else. There's really no comparison to be made about dudes working at shoe stores and I, just doesn't make sense.

We did not have a restock on these.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

looks like your going to be canceling a lot of orders then. they were adding to cart so im assuming they checked out as well. anybody here pull the trigger?

Won't let me add to the cart says they are out of stock when I tried so Eastbay is straight just teasing the hell outta us...

Last edited:
Who's bragging? I was just saying I was happy I was able to use the B-Day coupon. If I'm correct, others in here were talking about using B-Day coupons on either this CW or another CW so they didn't have to get em at retail. There is a coupon thread on here for people to get info on how to get things at a discounted price. It's only common sense to want to get something for a lower price unless of course your ballin just throwin money out the window. Most people would agree that buying shoes is an expensive "hobby" or whatever you want to call it. It's by no means cheap, so when I can get a shoe which I liked for less than retail, that's a good thing. I can spend that $25 on something else. There's really no comparison to be made about dudes working at shoe stores and I, just doesn't make sense.

obviously your time means nothing to you. thats fine. to many others in here tho its way more valuable than the hour (i doubt you hit all 3 spots and were out in 25 mins) you took and the hassle you went thru for $25 measly dollars.

obviously your time means nothing to you. thats fine. to many others in here tho its way more valuable than the hour (i doubt you hit all 3 spots and were out in 25 mins) you took and the hassle you went thru for $25 measly dollars.

Man who really cares? Let dude do what he wants and you do what you want with your time. All the time you spend bickering over this dumb **** could be made into money according to you right? Lol.

Last edited:
The Prisms are a couple of fine details short of being the best LeBron X. The Swoosh in the jewel form with the prism colorways would've been incredible, and a translucent outsole with rainbow glitter/speckles would've been perfect.

Prisms look hideous. Upper should've been White instead of black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom