Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note on the (misinformed) "Dolphins" nickname:
The custom iD Dolphins people have created are dope but the retail version coming out is 100% NOT Dolphins inspired. That pair is the "Miami Setting" model. Entire LeBron X "Miami Setting" color backstory is on CK: http://counterkicks.com/2012/11/exc...iami-dolphins-inspired-but-youd-be-100-wrong/
Keep in mind the diamond storyline is what the retail cws this year has been based on. Even then, you might try to give it a Dolphins nickname as they do resemble, but also note that LeBron himself has been a very vocal and public fan of the DALLAS COWBOYS so he really could care less about the Dolphins and one would assume he'd think it's a bad nickname for one of his signature shoes . Bron would ask for a navy and silver Cowboys colorway ride before he'd ever want a Fins one.
LeBron X "Miami Setting" ... like the "setting" a diamond goes into on a ring. LeBron is the diamond, the city of Miami is the setting. That's the concept behind it...

:pimp:

I just hope I can still get "Prisms" by next Friday... 
frown.gif

Man I have a trade pending my Xmas X's for his Sprites...y'all think I should jump on it? His VNDS and mine DS

When are corks dropping? And will they hit NTSF?

Appreciate the info!

Last edited:
Note on the (misinformed) "Dolphins" nickname:

The custom iD Dolphins people have created are dope but the retail version coming out is 100% NOT Dolphins inspired. That pair is the "Miami Setting" model. Entire LeBron X "Miami Setting" color backstory is on CK: http://counterkicks.com/2012/11/exc...iami-dolphins-inspired-but-youd-be-100-wrong/

Keep in mind the diamond storyline is what the retail cws this year has been based on. Even then, you might try to give it a Dolphins nickname as they do resemble, but also note that LeBron himself has been a very vocal and public fan of the DALLAS COWBOYS so he really could care less about the Dolphins and one would assume he'd think it's a bad nickname for one of his signature shoes . Bron would ask for a navy and silver Cowboys colorway ride before he'd ever want a Fins one.

LeBron X "Miami Setting" ... like the "setting" a diamond goes into on a ring. LeBron is the diamond, the city of Miami is the setting. That's the concept behind it...

AND ON THIS NOTE, I'M PEACING OUT ON THE LEBRON 10. COME GET ME WHEN THE ALL STAR GAMES DROP. :lol:

So your pretty much better off ID the dolphins :lol:

Had an interesting time at the mall last night trying to get a $25 off the Prisms. I bought em on the 31st and was told that I couldn't use the bday coupon from FTL but I bought them anyways figuring I could take em back and either re-buy them or get a price adjustment. I bought em at Lehigh Valley Mall in PA and was trying to bring em back at Menlo Park Mall in NJ and dude told me I couldn't get the adjustment or re-buy them with the coupon because it was "release date product". I then went to Finishline there where the guy told me in order to use the $20 off coupon for there that I had to buy socks buy 1 get 1 free because that was the only way the system would take the coupon. I said f that, I'm no fool so I called up Woodbridge and they took the bday coupon no questions asked and guy behind the counter was like, "those dudes over at Menlo acting up again?". Just started laughing saying how they always get people in there complaining bout them. Needless to say, I was happy to get em for $155 instead of the $180 and even though they are kinda plain, I think they are a great all around CW that people might regret sleeping on in the future.

Had an interesting time at the mall last night trying to get a $25 off the Prisms. I bought em on the 31st and was told that I couldn't use the bday coupon from FTL but I bought them anyways figuring I could take em back and either re-buy them or get a price adjustment. I bought em at Lehigh Valley Mall in PA and was trying to bring em back at Menlo Park Mall in NJ and dude told me I couldn't get the adjustment or re-buy them with the coupon because it was "release date product". I then went to Finishline there where the guy told me in order to use the $20 off coupon for there that I had to buy socks buy 1 get 1 free because that was the only way the system would take the coupon. I said f that, I'm no fool so I called up Woodbridge and they took the bday coupon no questions asked and guy behind the counter was like, "those dudes over at Menlo acting up again?". Just started laughing saying how they always get people in there complaining bout them. Needless to say, I was happy to get em for $155 instead of the $180 and even though they are kinda plain, I think they are a great all around CW that people might regret sleeping on in the future.

all that for $25? you prolly shoulda just returned em and took that money and registered at a community college math class. time = $$$

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom