Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were banking on you keeping them whether you were happy with your purchase or not
laugh.gif
They've been doing that especially with all the JB stuff....

That ish cray though...
Same thing with my recent orders. My Bred XIs and Energy KD V's did not include packing slips or return labels.

Some of these colorways are cool but basically it comes down to that I'm not going to spend $180+ for them.

I like the Lavas.  I like the Floridians.  I even like the Canaries.  But I can spend my money better elsewhere.

^

Agreed, $180 is a lot to stomach. Im going to end up returning my Lava's. I just dont see myself using them that much, they are too bulky for the type of pants I wear, and I see myself using my hyperdunks to play in more than these.

Some of these colorways are cool but basically it comes down to that I'm not going to spend $180+ for them.

I like the Lavas.  I like the Floridians.  I even like the Canaries.  But I can spend my money better elsewhere.
Yup, why spend that when for 140 I can get a far better shoe???

My xmas lebrons came in today. Really diggin the red on them hopefully I'll grab some more 10s.

laugh.gif

Once the Floridians dry up, there will be a lot of people wishing they copped.  Glad I landed my pair for under $140.

Wish NBA Store would drop something that I want soon.  Got a 20% off to use.
How?
B-day coupon plus a gift card.

I agree on the comment regarding the price point.  Give me the Lavas if I can catch them for the low and I'm out.  No Ring Ceremonies or Floridian Homes = no more X's for me.

Lmao...
i agree though. the green on this shoe is too much. they should have left the soles green but made the swoosh, fly wire & laces red or black or white

that probably would've been perfect, but i hope next year they ditch the "red" theme for xmas and do something a little more creative.

They were banking on you keeping them whether you were happy with your purchase or not :lol:

They've been doing that especially with all the JB stuff....

That ish cray though...

Same thing with my recent orders. My Bred XIs and Energy KD V's did not include packing slips or return labels.

My Kobe 8 and Dunkman X didn't come with invoice either but they were double boxed so that's all that matters. :D

So is there any information on who will be getting the Corks? Nike.com? Nike stores via twitter rsvp?...

I like how people say they're out after a certain colorway when 2013 just started...We all know you'll be back when a new cw gets announced.

I like how people say they're out after a certain colorway when 2013 just started...We all know you'll be back when a new cw gets announced.
I'm balls deep until conception of the XIs.

I will say I'm going to try to buy from Foot Action from now on to get the military discount. $180 X 2 hurts a lot especially when they drop two color ways on the same day (cough, Dunk Man and Floridians, cough).

I won't lie KDs go for $95 with the military discount. Can't remember how much the Kobe's are.

Nike is definitely trying to push the Envelope with the Corks, Nike+ Lebrons, AJ XX8, Foams, Yeezy's, etc.

Crazy thing is I can get insert expensive brand name and it won't have close to the hype.

I grabbed a pair of Christmas X's several days after release, at a mall in Michigan. Tight fit, but it was the largest left in that area of the state, and I was determined not to pay over retail.

Love them. Havn't worn them yet, waiting for the rest of my Christmas gear to come in before I wear them out.

With that said, I think the "Corks" are incredibly ugly. But, as the theory goes, slap "Limited" on it, and jack the price up, people auto want it. Clever marketing. In fact, when they were originall shown last fall, people everywhere ******* hard on them. My, how times change.

Super pass on those.

I still want the Jade's and Crown Jewels, however. Very nice colorways. And on the bottom but still desirable are the Blue Diamonds and Home's. The only pair I'm looking forward to dropping are the Galaxy's (if they resemble the GS pair). I'm a sucker for glow in the dark space themed shoes.

Last edited:
They legit? No early release pairs or ****?

They have pre-orders I believe on early releases. I have bought 1 pair of shoes I believe from them before. I found them from NT back in the yuku days. Now I just get their update emails and stuff from them for the most part. I really have to stop checking that box to receive newsletters from websites, haha

Edit: Just checked and I bought my Lebron 9 Hurricanes from them last year. I also grabbed the Nike NSW Crew Sweatshirt to go with the Copper Foams back in 2010.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom