Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of people got their Corks in Manila. (High Street)

They were secretly released, and all the pairs had buyers already.

Found out from 2 friends who secretly got their pair

I've also seen about 15 guys posting them on Facebook already..

A friend of mine received a text from the store, saying that they still have a size 10.5 and asked how much he's willing to pay them for it. (Bribe)

**** this,

Went to the store yesterday, asked them about the Corks. The cashiers looked at each other, and denied t

anymore pics of the "volt" colorway surface yet?? the release is set for 1/12 but we haven't seen detailed pics yet.

I was wondering the same thing.....only seen that one picture of them from the inside angle. BTW, I bought Xmas brons yesterday with the VIP coupon at my local FTL. $168 out the door after tax

That website is hella expensive. It looks like it's based out of the U.S. Ninjas were complaining that the Europe prices for AJ XI Bred were expensive but these charging $100 more in the states.

So new pics of the Dolphins are out. My IDs are still better. Many of ya'll that haven't done a ID might not know this but the swoosh on the ID ($220 version) is not flat (printed on) like the $180 version of the retail version but is actually a plastic swoosh which makes the ID version better. Plus the retail version looks more "peach" and not a poppin orange.

So new pics of the Dolphins are out. My IDs are still better. Many of ya'll that haven't done a ID might not know this but the swoosh on the ID ($220 version) is not flat (printed on) like the $180 version of the retail version but is actually a plastic swoosh which makes the ID version better. Plus the retail version looks more "peach" and not a poppin orange.
Agreed. The total orange of the id's looks wayyy better than the peach color of the actual Dolphins cw.

Need pics of the BHM and mens allstar, along with that release date for the ASG. Feb-April might hit my wallet hard...

A bunch of people got their Corks in Manila. (High Street)

They were secretly released, and all the pairs had buyers already.

Found out from 2 friends who secretly got their pair

I've also seen about 15 guys posting them on Facebook already..

A friend of mine received a text from the store, saying that they still have a size 10.5 and asked how much he's willing to pay them for it. (Bribe)

**** this,

Went to the store yesterday, asked them about the Corks. The cashiers looked at each other, and denied t

Thanks for the info

i thought the galaxy colorway on the first page was the all star shoe?

they are the GS, mens not seen in pics, YET (please correct me if ima wrong here)

THE LACE SWAP BETWEEN THE XAMS's AND JADES MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE ENTIRE DAMN WORLD FOR BOTH SHOES, its really unbelievable

Last edited:
I honestly like the prisms the most. Probably going to have to cop those.

This was a surprising release I think. I thought they were ok. My little man bought a pair with his Xmas money, and I liked them more in person than I thought, even though they could have been executed better. Figured I'd try and cop a pair since it's a very neutral shoe that goes with anything, but these were SOLD OUT in 2 FTL's, 3 Champs, 1 FNL, and 1 FTA here in NJ not to mention all dry on NDC and online. Refusing to pay over retail I finally found a pair yesterday in a Champs, and with Bday coupon and gift cards they cost me $85 out of pocket. Not bad , just didn't expect them to be that difficult to track down.

Last edited:
That Dolphins pair up there is an iD that was delivered during the first wave of iD's. I think they are HANDS DOWN way better than the release pair slated for later this year. The orange is just so much more bad ***...but no hate to those who want the release CW...loud colors can't win out all the time. Look at the Prisms...

Last edited:
For the first time today saw most of the x's in person especially the xmas which was a surprise. The Lavas and Floridians are real nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom