Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xmas Lebron came in yesterday. Really good looking shoe in person. The red just pops and the green sole is fire. I think they're my favorite Lebron X so far. Even better that I got them for under $150 shipped. 
smokin.gif

Xmas Lebron came in yesterday. Really good looking shoe in person. The red just pops and the green sole is fire. I think they're my favorite Lebron X so far. Even better that I got them for under $150 shipped. :smokin
yea thats a great deal i love them but im finding the novelty of them being xmas shoes hard to wear now.

I'm not gonna deal with the Cork madness. Next on my hit list are the Dolphins but maybe the All-Stars if they are different from the GS(which I doubt)

Those customs are great. Better than all of the released ones. I'd say the MVP is the IDs, which I've yet to get any of.

For people complaining about them being too tight, take out the insoles. They're just as comfortable without. I'm a true 8.5 and they fit nice with thin socks. But too tight with thick socks. I hate how big shoes look if i were to go a half-size up.

Last edited:
So new pics of the Dolphins are out. My IDs are still better. Many of ya'll that haven't done a ID might not know this but the swoosh on the ID ($220 version) is not flat (printed on) like the $180 version of the retail version but is actually a plastic swoosh which makes the ID version better. Plus the retail version looks more "peach" and not a poppin orange.

QFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom