OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

nothing wrong I'm just saying..the less order they have the faster the process? I'm anxious like you...just having a little fun messing with you so it gets my mind off this waiting.

Not even gonna front I am getting antsy like a mug. I keep looking at the 5 I ordered and sorta regret going with the Red Carpet inspired over the KD Galazy inspired. Hopefully seeing them in person will make me feel better...DAMMIT NIKE, I know those Asians work faster than this! Foxconn factories better not restock iPhone 5 before I get my damn ID's, :tongue:

lol I'll tell my cousins to hurry the hell up...I need them before the Pressures drop so I know what to expect from the Xs.

I ordered the day they went live. My order still says in progress and they haven't sent one email with any information to me. Was hoping for something with all the feedback they have been giving you. These are my 5 pair of Nike ID's and they normally provide updates.

i think I've seen two GTown inspired Xs and one was Home and One was away and I liked both..

Good stuff...

Just to give y'all an update as far as what colors have been shipped. My Red Carpet, Entourage, and XMas inspired ID's have been shipped with tracking numbers (not live yet mind you). My Bears and South Beach inspired still say Build in Progress. Perhaps the more thats different on the shoe the slower they are produced? Idk, but 3 of 5 have been shipped...

Just to give y'all an update as far as what colors have been shipped. My Red Carpet, Entourage, and XMas inspired ID's have been shipped with tracking numbers (not live yet mind you). My Bears and South Beach inspired still say Build in Progress. Perhaps the more thats different on the shoe the slower they are produced? Idk, but 3 of 5 have been shipped...

Good info thanks

either these:

Entourage-inspired

or

Dark Knight-inspired

Which ones would y'all pull the trigger on if you could pick just one, I'm curious? Thanks fellas.

Last edited:
Dark Knight because the Entourage looks too much like the Ent. 8 from afar. Besides I don't like loud colors. Just wanted to give my feedback. :D Wouldn't order though unless I got a 20% code.

Yeah I have a Visa gift card so it's basically on sale for me. I was thinking the DK ones too, I like mostly black shoes since I'll probably end up balling in these if they are anywhere as near as comfy as everyone is claiming them to be...

Got my tracking number today! I ordered on the 10th but I never received an email so I'v been checking NikeStore.com for an update and they showed up as shipped today w/ the tracking number. Hopefully will see them by the end of the week or beginning of next week.

If you haven't received an email from Nike that they've shipped with a tracking number check on NikeStore b/c it looks like they aren't sending emails to everyone once they are done making the shoes and shipped them.

Still no sign of my order being shipped. >: My design must be nice that they decide to keep for themselves. :rolleyes I'll check again tomorrow. :frown:

:lol: I'll gladly tell him if he understands Cantonese. I did use pink Flywire, they ran out, waiting for a restock? It's 3 weeks since the order so it might go the 4-5 weeks for them to finish. :frown:

My Atomic Teal ID's have been changed to shipped as of yesterday. Never received a single e-mail from Nike and they have 2 e-mail accounts of mine. Oh well, will post pics when ever they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom