Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got outta work and ive never seen anything like this. i had 80 year olds coming up to me calling lebron a coward, screwing the city, etc... I went to the bank to deposit some green and all 4 tellers were talking about lebron. what else is on tv tonight? this is gonna get superbowl ratings (maybe not that much but you know what im sayin)

whatever happens, cleveland will still exist but this is a huge blow. like one writer says if he leaves "i hope lebron remembers to wipe the blood off the knife after he pulls it out of the back of cleveland"

thats ALL you hear on radio, tv, newspapers. he IS cleveland and if he leaves, you better believe he wont be allowed to come back. not for charity events, appearances, nothin. he will be the most hated man in clevelands history. would he really go on tv to embarrass himself and the city/.state that coddled him for 11 years? maybe. we'll see soon enough what hes made of

i had a feeling hed leave but the whole Miami thing is what shocks me. hed going to wades team and to join bosh who already rejected him. miami is the whole surprise in all of this. its not that lebrons leaving, its HOW hes doing it.

crazy stuff

Last post until after LeBron makes his decision:

I will be utterly shocked if he does not stay in CLE. If it's Miami, I'll be gone til September. Hopefully you guys have strong feelings so at least you can be vindicated or shocked. This !$+$ is about to be a circus. I can't wait to be near MSG after this goes down!

I think it is utter BS that Cleveland is trying to guilt trip him to stay. This franchise is stuck in neutral and will NOT be winning a title with the cast of characters he has surrounding him, not to mention the lack of financial flexibility the team has, in addition to no desired players/contracts other teams would take on. There is no way he comes out from this with angering some people/fan base and he should take the blame for that, as allowed this to happen by making this a circus. People in Cleveland need to be appreciative of the 7 years and tons of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ he brought to the city. There is a reason Cleveland was referred to as the "mistake by the lake".

If I make a bet tonight, I'm betting it on my darkhorse pick: [+]
He will be wearing a Brooklyn uniform two/three years from now.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

They just KILLED LeBron on Outside The Lines.
eek.gif
sick.gif

What they say P?
They said that if he makes this move to MIA he is a Robin looking for a Batman or an A-Rod looking for a Jeter. Saying there is no way he can be the best player in the game because he won't be leading his team to anything. He will be playing second fiddle to Wade. A bit much if you ask me.
This is why I can't see Lebron going to Miami which is DWade's team. Bron's ego just wouldn't allow it. 

What if Lebron is kinda just saying screw his individual legacy, maybe he just wants to be apart of the most dominant team of all time.
Don't you think the heat would have the oppurtunity to be the greatest team ever? Instead of going through all the troubles, he could just win 5 or 6 rings in a row.

Please god do not go to the Heat.

Although i want him out of the Central for the Bucks sake, right now i prefer cleveland over the heat x10000

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I just hope Cav fan doesn't overreact too much, I mean this is what happens when you're a small-mid market team. Sucks sometimes but this stuff happens

jump_off_cliff1.jpg

If Lebron signs with the Heat, anything he does won't be significant. It will prove what a lot of people in the know, suspect, but won't say; Lebron is not a leader. A player of LeBron skill shouldn't have to team up with other superstars to get over the hump. Could you imagine Jordan doing this, or hell, Kobe, the two biggest alpha males to ever play in the league? Man hell naw they wouldn't, they would wanna stand on their own, not leave their current team to join with other stars to accomplish their goals. This isn't something an Alpha male would do, but maybe Bron aint that. And I'm not saying this cause I'm from Cleveland but, I would actually feel sory for the Cavaliers organization because, I mean they've done everything they could to build a winner here, with Bron holding them by the balls cause of that 3 year contract, and never publicly expressing his gratitude for them doing that, or saying he would love to stay here, or anything. They had to trade picks, work magic to get good players here, build the best practice facility in the NBA, created a great atmosphere to play basketball, and had a top three payroll, did all of this without this guy ever showing any kind of commitment to them. All they've gotten from him is silence and uncertainty. And if he kicks them, Akron, Cleveland, and Ohio in the gut on national tv, it would really say something about the kind of person he is. LeBron and his non commitment has gotten the Cavs where they are right now, and him running around professing his love for NY, and Brooklyn, and everywhere besides here, has made players not want to come here. Aint Cleveland, aint the Cavs, this $*!@ is LeBron fault. Know it sounds like I'm salty, I'm not, just kind of perplexed at his way of thinking and moving, and I feel bad for the Cavs, my state, and my city. I don't know though, maybe he's staying, if not, peace out, Dan Gilbert will come up with something.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Im more and more convinced he is NOT choosing Miami. It's too anti-climatic now.

He let this rumor leak so when he goes back to cleveland tonight he can get all the love, start crying, etc.

laugh.gif
you're just telling yourself that to cope if he somehow didn't go to Miami.

James is signing with the Heat. it's been leaked that his people rented out 20 hotel rooms in South Beach.

You people buy this garbage that he's going to Miami? Either he going back to Cleveland or he goes to NYK.
ESPN leaking false info to grab viewers... smh

I have him going to either Knicks or Bulls. Do not see him going to Miami. It would be highly out of character if he does, being the #2 guy on someone else's team. Even if it were for the sake of winning championships.

My guess is that he goes to the Knicks, makes that $, and be perennial ECF contenders.

damn, I can't wait till this whole ordeal is over. Hurry Lebron! I wanna know which team the Lakers are gonna smack up in the next couple years

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

They just KILLED LeBron on Outside The Lines.
eek.gif
sick.gif

What they say P?
They said that if he makes this move to MIA he is a Robin looking for a Batman or an A-Rod looking for a Jeter. Saying there is no way he can be the best player in the game because he won't be leading his team to anything. He will be playing second fiddle to Wade. A bit much if you ask me.

I'm just glad that more and more people are starting to use the Robin analogy that I brought to life regarding Kobe and his first 3 championships.  Let's me know that people are really listening out there.  Like I said before, in any and every team or organization situation everybody CAN'T be Batman, somebodies got to be Robin, which is exactly what Lebron will be if he joins Wade and Bosh in Miami.......Robin.     
LOLOL u funny.

out of spite (towards bron for leaving) ill call him Robin as well.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I have him going to either Knicks or Bulls. Do not see him going to Miami. It would be highly out of character if he does, being the #2 guy on someone else's team. Even if it were for the sake of winning championships.

My guess is that he goes to the Knicks, makes that $, and be perennial ECF contenders.

damn, I can't wait till this whole ordeal is over. Hurry Lebron! I wanna know which team the Lakers are gonna smack up in the next couple years
i agree.

I like Lebron, but I feel bad for Cleveland.  I would think being from Cleveland he'd rather go down fighting to get a championship for his city and get zero rings, than take off and go anywhere else.

Of course, if he doesn't have confidence in their front office, can you blame him?  I really don't know....

who is gonna watch just to have this expression after he chooses any team but the cavs?

Laughing.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Even in july, Lebron knows how to make the whole city sweat more than the humidity.
The drama, anticipation, the waiting and this humidity is too much for me to handle. Gotta keep hydrated lolol

calm-down.jpg

Lolol. Thanks for the advice man.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom