Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Even in july, Lebron knows how to make the whole city sweat more than the humidity.
The drama, anticipation, the waiting and this humidity is too much for me to handle. Gotta keep hydrated lolol

calm-down.jpg

Lolol. Thanks for the advice man.
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But honestly though... It's a little TOO rigged if Miami lands both James and Bosh all in one offseason.

I'd like to see LeBron go to Knicks along with Stoudemire or Bulls with Boozer and Rose
smokin.gif

However, at the end of the day Lakers is still gonna be on top
pimp.gif

hes is screwed either way.... i dont know why people are saying oh he going with other stars its not good for his career... well if he goes to chicago he has boozer and rose....if he goes to the knicks he has amare and im sure they will get parker or any other rumors are going around....anywhere he goes there are stars there so basically he needs to stay in cleveland and play with scrubs to be great according to some peoples logic here....i dont even care where he goes anymore... lets just get this show on the road and get it over with

Originally Posted by pip777

If I make a bet tonight, I'm betting it on my darkhorse pick: [+]
He will be wearing a Brooklyn uniform two/three years from now.
that's a long shot

This would be so much easier if the team was called the Akron Cavaliers. Man, I hope he stays home, because it definitely will be a crazy night tonight in Akron. I believe all this leaked info and such is just hype, though. Don't forget, King James is also the King of Hype!

what's this "ESPN reports LeBron James to possibly join Miami Heat"...

It's a couple of hours til his announcement. Just wait.

1050espnSCOTT

Despite rampant speculation that #Lebron to Miami is a done deal, I maintain from a trusted source #Lebron will be a member of the #Knicks

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by outkast9984

its kind of stupid for people to say his legacy will be altered....if they run off 5 or 6 rings in a row nobody is going to say well you are less of a player except the people on niketalk.... look at all the teams who have won rings before.... kobe and shaq...magic and the showtime lakers....jordan and pippen....all those great celtics teams....none of those guys are looked at differently because they played alont with other stars....
That's not the issue. The issue is if he wants to be the greatest basketball player of all time it's a major cop out to go and play with another superstar and elite player.

Do you think MJ or Kobe would have taken the easy way out or opted to go somewhere else that presented a challenge and where they would truly be the top dog?
Now that I think about it, you're right. No way would they have played w/......lets say Top 50 (in NBA history) players on the same team. NO. WAY.
laugh.gif
I seen what was done.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

1050espnSCOTT

Despite rampant speculation that #Lebron to Miami is a done deal, I maintain from a trusted source #Lebron will be a member of the #Knicks

please. he aint coming to nyc, face reality.lebron will win 2 to 3 rings with wade and bosh then opt out on his 3rd year in miami to come play with the bk nets or knicks.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

They just KILLED LeBron on Outside The Lines.
eek.gif
sick.gif

What they say P?
They said that if he makes this move to MIA he is a Robin looking for a Batman or an A-Rod looking for a Jeter. Saying there is no way he can be the best player in the game because he won't be leading his team to anything. He will be playing second fiddle to Wade. A bit much if you ask me.
To be fair, that was Skip Bayless who said that. But I don't see how the comparison doesn't hold some weight.

Originally Posted by jtc85

who is gonna watch just to have this expression after he chooses any team but the cavs?

Laughing.gif
Me
pimp.gif
I'll have that expression even if he does choose the Cavs, cause the NYK/MIA/CHI fans on here are gonna be
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Even in july, Lebron knows how to make the whole city sweat more than the humidity.
The drama, anticipation, the waiting and this humidity is too much for me to handle. Gotta keep hydrated lolol

calm-down.jpg

smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But honestly though... It's a little TOO rigged if Miami lands both James and Bosh all in one offseason.

I'd like to see LeBron go to Knicks along with Stoudemire or Bulls with Boozer and Rose
smokin.gif

However, at the end of the day Lakers is still gonna be on top
pimp.gif

c'mon dude... You can't be serious. Lebron and wade alone is a wrap.

Outkast, you and Dreclark and have been one of the few sane posters throughout this entire circus. Too many people harping on legacy, losing respect for Lebron, character, being "robin", not wearing Lebron shoes anymore, selling their Lebron collection, etc. At the end of the day Lebron does not give a finger in the middle about you, NT, and what you think about his legacy.

calm-down.jpg

smile.gif
lol just kidding man
laugh.gif

i know what u mean though being a Knicks fan right now is torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom