OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

pulled the trigger
glasses.gif
I like it !
smokin.gif

I'm eager to see how that catalina color comes out in person. Quick Google image search says that this is catalina

Seems a lot lighter than the renderings make it look
it'd work for an svsm but i feel like actual pe's will pop up and **** on the id's, so not making any for the time being.

It's crazy I remeber when dudes were complaining about ID's being too shiny :smh:

Now they're giving us Matte people are saying they look too dull :lol:

They need to give us both so we can all be happy :smile:

I've already been working on some custom ideas for the XII's on pairs like this. I think some of you guys like @dwoodactennis and @gentry187 would appreciate this on black posite.

Keep in mind this was just a test on a beat up pair of shox but think it would look killer on the posite on the black/gold XII. This is similar to the light shift effect on the sample WTT XI's we saw in the playoffs last season.

BEFORE

View media item 1261777
AFTER

View media item 1261779

Last edited:
I'm contemplating getting a pair but Nike IDs images are so bad I can't tell exactly how the sneaker will look. After all this time they still haven't improved the image quality.

It's crazy I remeber when dudes were complaining about ID's being too shiny
mean.gif

Now they're giving us Matte people are saying they look too dull
laugh.gif

They need to give us both so we can all be happy
smile.gif
lol, i was definitely upset that the X was so shiny.

choice between matte and shiny should be standard imo. the 11's certainly got that right.

all i want right now is metallic gold though 
laugh.gif

It's crazy I remeber when dudes were complaining about ID's being too shiny
mean.gif

Now they're giving us Matte people are saying they look too dull
laugh.gif

They need to give us both so we can all be happy
smile.gif
you mean like they did last yr when we had chroma and regular (I can't remember what they actually called it
mean.gif
) I also think that's to the fuse, posite and upper we had my creative choices on the XI than we do on the XII
I've already been working on some custom ideas for the XII's on pairs like this. I think some of you guys like @dwoodactennis and @gentry187 would appreciate this on black posite.

Keep in mind this was just a test on a beat up pair of shox but think it would look killer on the posite on the black/gold XII. This is similar to the light shift effect on the sample WTT XI's we saw in the playoffs last season.

BEFORE

AFTER
that looks nice

The thing I like about the 12's on ID is that some of them can look like PEs, like that Oregon State pair. 

a bit late to the thread... anyone else just thought of a whiteout cw?

You see sample "boots" being whiteout-ed by companies all the time in soccer... thought I give it a try on the 12s

Back
Top Bottom