OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Kinda hard to see with the black/black in that video, but it looks like the speckle guy learnt his lesson :lol:

every shoe he owns is beavers :rolleyes

corny imo.

black doesn't look bad though, but what i really wanna see are white based colorways for sure.

I don't think it's "corny". Is it corny that Nike and JB make so many black/red sneakers? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Kinda hard to see with the black/black in that video, but it looks like the speckle guy learnt his lesson
laugh.gif

I don't think it's "corny". Is it corny that Nike and JB make so many black/red sneakers?
eyes.gif
i don't understand how a grown man could love a sports team so much that every shoe he owns had to be black and orange but hey, not a big deal 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

At dude stressing that he got them early.
It ain't that srs.
Plus he got a basic c/w.
I almost rather see a bad colorway just to see other options on the shoe. :/
Pretty funny he got them 3 days before everyone else and had to keep repeating that.

The basic colorways do seem to ship faster.

Like the look of the black. Can't wait to get mine in. Thirst is real.

Wait, yall are complaining about the colorways and not the mall ninja knife flipping that went on in the video?

I couldn't watch the video because of it...

I wish people wouldnt put those horrible filters on these IG pics so we could acfually get a real look at how these colors look in real life compared to the rendering.

The pair with the KD backpack are fakes lol. There's an outline on the Swoosh and the tab on top of the tongue should be orange like the lining.

Black megafuse don't look too bad in pics hmm.

Last edited:
The pair with the KD backpack are fakes lol. There's an outline on the Swoosh and the tab on top of the tongue should be orange like the lining.

Black megafuse don't look too bad in pics hmm.

Yea I was gonna say where the hecks the outline option at on ID :lol:

Shoe doesn't look bad in the vid, just a little boring for my liking. I love how he thinks he's cool with his butterfly knife opening and closing it right in front of the camera. #douche

Shoe doesn't look bad in the vid, just a little boring for my liking. I love how he thinks he's cool with his butterfly knife opening and closing it right in front of the camera. #douche

At least i wasnt the only one that noticed that part, it was annoying lol

Last edited:

Wait, yall are complaining about the colorways and not the mall ninja knife flipping that went on in the video?

I couldn't watch the video because of it...
Once i scrolled back and watched that part I was like 

Wondering if we will get any solid outsole at all with this model between iD, GR, limited releases.

Most likely they don't want to take away from all the different colored zoom pods standing out.  Which most of us could give 2 ***** about...

Where they at though? :nerd:

A Black/Gold pair with black speckles will definitely be getting made at some point.

YBD deleted it after it was mentioned it was fake

Looked like this colorblocking except there was an orange Swoosh outline, blue Lebron tab on top of the tongue, orange heel pull tab, orange FW, and orange translucent sole.
View media item 1260677

[quote name="thapointguy" url="/t/610355/official-lebron-12-nike-id-thread/630#post_21985563]

YBD deleted it after it was mentioned it was fake

Looked like this colorblocking except there was an orange Swoosh outline, blue Lebron tab on top of the tongue, orange heel pull tab, orange FW, and orange translucent sole.
View media item 1260677[/quote]

Sounds absolutely glorious :pimp:

EDIT: Found it. Damn, I want the options to bring those to reality on iD badly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom