OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Yeah mad I didn't do an all white gitd bcuz that mesh in white is gonna b trash after a couple wears, plus they didn't do glow posits this time smmfh

Yea we had SB options at first then took them away once the SB pair surfaced
mean.gif

Could you imagine if they would've done that from the start? All those SB's sitting on shelves would've been gone
ohwell.gif

I think this is why they limited the option this time around, to prevent people from doing colorways they plan on releasing later
eyes.gif

Exactly why I forsee a HWC colorway coming down the line
nerd.gif
if they have the blue swoosh outline, white posite, and blue speckles i'm definitely copping.

nothing can ever match orange HWC 8's though 
smokin.gif

Not a Huge fan of any of the release pairs of these, May have to break down and get a Few ID's done just so I get 12's for the collection.

Because they are crazy BEdazzled.

If you like that sort of thing go for it. They don't match the metallic swoosh or liners.

May be different on the Lebron but I went Wolf grey. Didn't want to risk having to send back and start over.
Oh damn. I can def see that being a problem then.

Mine comes Monday. Want to make another one but the options are limited to what I can make that looks good with this design. New graphics might make things better.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me who the mod in the LeBron 12 official thread is? PM me his/her name please.

Mine comes Monday. Want to make another one but the options are limited to what I can make that looks good with this design. New graphics might make things better.
You gotta post pics ASAP, I wanna good preview of what mine will look like!  
laugh.gif

ID's starting to arrive on IG:

Last edited:
Those pics have me so anxious to see how the other colorways people did are gonna turn out :nerd:

Those are pretty far off from how they look in renderings :\

anxiously awaiting in hand pics before i decide to cop or not especially with holiday season right around the corner. Either a championship cw, or CTK cw

Back
Top Bottom