OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

dwoodactennis dwoodactennis you're gonna have to wait until yours come in because I went with something else. :lol:

The megafuse on the volt/black looks different from the orange/volt. The mesh seems smaller, kinda look like fakes :x Now I gotta wait to see if the hyper turquoise/black looks good.

Last edited:
Turquoise/Black actually is the one upper I was trying work with the most and couldn't imagine how it would come out :\

I can't wait to see it :nerd:

@dwoodactennis you're gonna have to wait until yours come in because I went with something else.
laugh.gif

The mesh on the volt/black looks different from the orange/volt. The mesh seems smaller, kinda look like fakes
sick.gif
Now I gotta wait to see if the hyper turquoise/black looks good.
Uh oh...gonna surprise us huh....I'm pumped to start seeing peoples' ID's roll in, should be some good stuff.  

Finishing touches recieved today... Ordered 11/2, Started 11/6. Hoping I recieve them by next weekend lol

Mine are scheduled for delivery Tuesday, which would be exactly 3 weeks after I ordered. Not too shabby lol

There are solid sole options available, so you won't see the colored pods on those.
On the ID option pic, all the soles you can see the pods. Hope they are solid but I don't think so.
Mine are scheduled for delivery Tuesday, which would be exactly 3 weeks after I ordered. Not too shabby lol
My CJ are scheduled for Wednesday. Can't wait. Will either be ordering more or sending back.

My id has shipped according to ndc with tracking # but I still haven't gotten a shipped email. Sometimes Nike's email system is pretty behind what is actually occurring. Once I got s back order email for something I received 2 days prior. I ordered the back and gold pair on 10/30.

ugh might not get black upper now. Don't like the shiny megafuse.

Dude in the video said no 6 on the midfoot plate in the comments.

Last edited:
First look at the new Lebron 12 ID 
:lol:
At dude stressing that he got them early.
It ain't that srs.
Plus he got a basic c/w.
I almost rather see a bad colorway just to see other options on the shoe. :/

Last edited:
every shoe he owns is beavers 
eyes.gif

corny imo.

black doesn't look bad though, but what i really wanna see are white based colorways for sure.

Back
Top Bottom