OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Completely od on the paint splatter View media item 1264283

This happens all the time with iD orders. I still don't know why people "chance" the speckles on their iD's anymore. That black/gold looks great, but Nike's factory speckles are just not that great on the iD's anymore IMO. I get requests all the time to either add speckles or REDO them all the time.

If you decide to return and redo, I would definitely say go NO speckle and then have them done after the fact.

Here's a pair of Kobe 9's. Top was the yellow factory job that was supposed to be gold.
Bottom is what the customer requested...black and gold and much smaller. But they can be done any way you want really.

View media item 1264290
Plus I think a pair of black rope laces with the gold thread like the Champ X pair would be :smokin in these. You can get from Laced Up.

Last edited:
love the finish on the gold swoosh i think i might just have to order ctk id's. Hopefully someone has made that id and can post it soon, or has made the crown jewel id. I wanna see how that shade of red comes out before I order. 

Yup I stopped trusting the speckle guy on my first XI ID last year....that dude has gone crazy, and the speckles never look like the rendering (always way more) and don't even look like the samples most of the time.  

That said, your pair still looks great, thanks for posting them.  Excited to see everyone's coming in these next couple weeks.  
nthat.gif

Thank you. Just a heads up, when ordering the red sole as you can see from the picture of my Raptors pair and that Superman inspired pair...The red looks really pinkish.

Thank you. Just a heads up, when ordering the red sole as you can see from the picture of my Raptors pair and that Superman inspired pair...The red looks really pinkish.
That's what I was thinking just looking at the pictures, but we all know pics can be deceiving, so thanks for the tip.  

Back
Top Bottom