OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

1ety0.gif

I was very surprised tat there were so many Laker jerseys at that game. Usually Kobe gets boo'd. There were loud cheers for him. Even during hisintroduction. I thought the arrival of Shaq started a rivalry but it seems like the suns dont believe they stand a chance if a lot of their fans jumped ship. Ieven saw people with Odom jerseys that surprised me. We dont even wear that jersey.

Also is it me or has Pau developed a Killer swagger? Look at dude after and1s and stuff now. Dude is strolling that hes the +**. Glad he finally has anopportunity to do that on a good team. Also glad he knows the spotlight will b on him at all timers while in LA. After his 2 dunks dude went strolling downthe court looking intimidating.

Originally Posted by rocboys

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

shaq really clog the paint. nash always pentrate defense by running around under the basket, it didnt happen. amare=worst defending bigman, how can you leave Pau with 3 straight dunks. for the raja pic, dont be surprise if kobe miss more then six weeks.

Kobe DID NOT hit raja
roll.gif
I repeat DID NOTTTTT
did i write kobe hit him? I said pic i repeat PIC PIC salty fans' fault.

this dude is definitely nyc buc

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

shaq really clog the paint. nash always pentrate defense by running around under the basket, it didnt happen. amare=worst defending bigman, how can you leave Pau with 3 straight dunks. for the raja pic, dont be surprise if kobe miss more then six weeks.

Kobe DID NOT hit raja
roll.gif
I repeat DID NOTTTTT
did i write kobe hit him? I said pic i repeat PIC PIC salty fans' fault.

this dude is definitely nyc buc
yup. hes doing a nice job of the whole bad english act though...
laugh.gif

Sasha is a straight female. How the hell are you going to jump on a grown man like my 3 year old jumps on to me. LOL Dude has never heard of the Jump &Bump?

I had to rewind it a few times because my and my boys were laughing at Pau's facial expression. he went from Excited to %$$?

I know I'm WAY late for checking in, but the point where I was the most upset with the freaking Phlopping Suns came when D.J. Strawberry flopped big timewhen the score was tied 103. Phoenix hadn't lead since 19-18, and somehow, Kobe managed to push D.J. from the 3-pt line... to a couple feet from thebaseline.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Sure thing, D.J.

And THAT is why the Suns will never win anything, at least not anytime soon. They rely too much on flopping as a defensive crutch. Yeah, the Spurs flop a ton,but they ALSO play good defense along with flopping; they do BOTH, the good and the bad. The Suns only do one, and it's not 'play good defense'.

And then after that D.J. flop, what happened? The suns scored on the other end, to take their first lead since 19-18.

No matter; the better team still won.

Yes, I definitely want to play this team in the playoffs. ABSOLUTELY. They are a high scoring team that doesn't play defense. We've already showed thatwe can score in bunches and take advantage of their lack of defense, and that we can play a defense that keeps their score lower than ours for juuust about thewhole game.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kSpec

As someone who's neither a Laker fan nor a Suns fan, I think it's pretty shady the way some of you Laker fans have been laughing at Raja's injury. Getting a concussion's pretty serious, and seeing you guys going around throwing out rolling smilies and posting Photoshopped pictures of him on the ground doesn't exactly strike me as classy.
eyes.gif

he deserves it.

^ That reminds me; I forgot to chime in on that.

I'm not like a certain classless Suns fan who wishes death/injury on players.

But there are two players in the league that I would feel NO sympathy for if they were injured, even severely injured; Bruce Bowen and Raja Bell.

*And that's ironic, considering that he calls Laker fans classless
nerd.gif
Apparently it's classless to wear a Laker jersey and be a Laker fan, but it'sclassy to wish death/injury on people you don't know. It's classless to simply be a Laker fan enjoying the game in Phoenix, but it's classy to callsaid fan a fat, drunk... whatever you said.

Get your head right.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

And finally...Shaq's free throws...OMG, I knew he was bad but I've never seen anything so horrible looking in my life.

laugh.gif
Just wait. That was actually a GOOD freethrow night for him- heactually hit some!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

As someone who's neither a Laker fan nor a Suns fan, I think it's pretty shady the way some of you Laker fans have been laughing at Raja's injury. Getting a concussion's pretty serious, and seeing you guys going around throwing out rolling smilies and posting Photoshopped pictures of him on the ground doesn't exactly strike me as classy.
eyes.gif

he deserves it.

�Fired me up again!
mad.gif
Big F-U's to PHX, R.BELL and all themLaker-Hating PHX fans that condone PHXs dirty-flopping game.� Phx will never win a ring!

Talk about double standard.
Raja had it coming to him.

Don't blame us blame Shaq.

If it was the other way around and Kobe got bodied, NT would be going crazy creating "Kobe got KO'd appreciation threads."

If there's anyone classless, it's Raja. I'm sure that the Raja clothesline back in the playoffs a couple of seasons back was called for.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Talk about double standard.
Raja had it coming to him.

Don't blame us blame Shaq.

If it was the other way around and Kobe got bodied, NT would be going crazy creating "Kobe got KO'd appreciation threads."

If there's anyone classless, it's Raja. I'm sure that the Raja clothesline back in the playoffs a couple of seasons back was called for.
eyes.gif
Couldn't have said it better.

No matter what happens..lakers and thier fans are wrong. No matter what the haters will always find something to complain about.

But its alright. Holla back in june.

Back
Top Bottom