OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

3467.jpg

WEDNESDAY'S WORST
Raja Bell, Suns guard:
Not only was Raja outscored 41-0 by Kobe, but he got just one rebound in 36 minutes. And to top it off, Shaq knocked him into next week with a vicious though accidental elbow to the back of the head.

laugh.gif

Dennis or somone on here make a avatar of the video sequence that shows Raja "Tinker" Bell getting elbowed in the back head by Shaq last night.

It would be nice way to get back at Zodogg with his Raja close line foul on Kobe avatar.

laugh.gif

does anyone have a pic of those scratches on pau gasol's back ???

damn, looked like some reptile clawed him SMH !

sun are floppers/whiners...just like their coach !

GO LAKERS !

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

3467.jpg

WEDNESDAY'S WORST
Raja Bell, Suns guard:
Not only was Raja outscored 41-0 by Kobe, but he got just one rebound in 36 minutes. And to top it off, Shaq knocked him into next week with a vicious though accidental elbow to the back of the head.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by kSpec

As someone who's neither a Laker fan nor a Suns fan, I think it's pretty shady the way some of you Laker fans have been laughing at Raja's injury. Getting a concussion's pretty serious, and seeing you guys going around throwing out rolling smilies and posting Photoshopped pictures of him on the ground doesn't exactly strike me as classy.

Talk about double standard.
Raja had it coming to him.

Don't blame us blame Shaq.

If it was the other way around and Kobe got bodied, NT would be going crazy creating "Kobe got KO'd appreciation threads."

If there's anyone classless, it's Raja. I'm sure that the Raja clothesline back in the playoffs a couple of seasons back was called for.
eyes.gif

KB8 you said it best.

Plus Karma is a B.

We all remember the clothesline Raja gave Kobe in the playoffs, I recall people laughing hysterically at that.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Dennis or somone on here make a avatar of the video sequence that shows Raja "Tinker" Bell getting elbowed in the back head by Shaq last night.

It would be nice way to get back at Zodogg with his Raja close line foul on Kobe avatar.

laugh.gif

I'd try to make a gif of it, but the HD video doesn't really have a good shot at it.

But what the hell right?

I'll get on that.

2r5wxhz.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

6041c4a817a67f781cbe5c90593e574c-getty-76075901lb014_los_angeles_l.jpg

roll.gif

Fisher thinking watch that elbow.. I don't want to die.

laugh.gif
shaq and fish lookin like they doing a dance.

well, shaq looks like he sees a cookie in the air.

akajaedeuce wrote:

As someone who's neither a Laker fan nor a Suns fan, I think it's pretty shady the way some of you Laker fans have been laughing at Raja's injury. Getting a concussion's pretty serious, and seeing you guys going around throwing out rolling smilies and posting Photoshopped pictures of him on the ground doesn't exactly strike me as classy.
eyes.gif

he deserves it.

�... and the Suns fans cheering and clapping after the clothesline didn't seem to classy, either.� That moment made me lose all respect for PHXfans.

Great game. Shaq actually looked in shape.

And Kobe respects Raja's dedication to actually playing defense.

Amare was doing work tonight.

And in the 4th qrt I literally said "This guy is too good," everytime Kobe did something.

Its amazing what the Pau trade did. You went from 4 or 5th to best in NBA.

I hate to say it but the Celtics are just a step below. Your frontline is dominant when Bynum returns.

The WC finals
pimp.gif
Lakers vs Suns

The EC finals
pimp.gif
Celtics vs Pistons.

Kobe respects Rajas commitment, but since they shown that respect towards each other along with Nash Kobe has been killing them efficiently.

That Jordan swagger, show dudes love and then light them a new one.

If it was the other way around and Kobe got bodied, NT would be going crazy creating "Kobe got KO'd appreciation threads."

If there's anyone classless, it's Raja. I'm sure that the Raja clothesline back in the playoffs a couple of seasons back was called for.
eyes.gif

Whoa now, double standard? I would've said the exact same thing no matter who it was if that was the reaction they got. Like I said, I'm not someSuns fan that's just bitter cause Kobe dropped 41 on my team.. I just think it's pathetic how you guys are running around laughing cause someone elsegot a concussion. Raja's clothesline was just as bad and Suns fans who were laughing at Kobe for that should be just as ashamed of themselves. But so longas we're talking about double standards, look at the way you guys responded to that incident, and then look at the way you guys are reacting to Rajagetting hurt. It's the exact same thing you all were chastising before.
But whatever, it's not my team involved here so if you guys are cool with coming off the way you are, then I guess that's up to you.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Whoa now, double standard? I would've said the exact same thing no matter who it was if that was the reaction they got. Like I said, I'm not some Suns fan that's just bitter cause Kobe dropped 41 on my team.. I just think it's pathetic how you guys are running around laughing cause someone else got a concussion. Raja's clothesline was just as bad and Suns fans who were laughing at Kobe for that should be just as ashamed of themselves. But so long as we're talking about double standards, look at the way you guys responded to that incident, and then look at the way you guys are reacting to Raja getting hurt. It's the exact same thing you all were chastising before.
But whatever, it's not my team involved here so if you guys are cool with coming off the way you are, then I guess that's up to you.
eyes.gif
Relax man, it's no big deal. The bottom line was intent. Raja was flat out dirty in what happened. Last night was a total accident, and itwasn't even one of our players. At no point, NONE did any Laker take Bell behind a woodshed and beat him. The Lakers never got that "payback"so to speak that you would see in absoultey every other sport. Baseball has pitchers beaning guys, football players certainly take care of issues, and we allknow how hockey gets down. In today's NBA we never had our retaliation so to speak, so take the laughing as our payback. He's ok, he walked off thecourt, he'll be alright. Had he truly truly hurt himself, you would have seen a lot of dudes with "hope Bell is alright, tought break, getbetter," whatever, and of course a few kids would still throw some laughs, it's EVERY fan base. So be cool with the Lakers fans are garbage and soon. It's not really that big a deal.

eyes.gif

Whoa now, double standard? I would've said the exact same thing no matter who it was if that was the reaction they got. Like I said, I'm not some Suns fan that's just bitter cause Kobe dropped 41 on my team.. I just think it's pathetic how you guys are running around laughing cause someone else got a concussion. Raja's clothesline was just as bad and Suns fans who were laughing at Kobe for that should be just as ashamed of themselves. But so long as we're talking about double standards, look at the way you guys responded to that incident, and then look at the way you guys are reacting to Raja getting hurt. It's the exact same thing you all were chastising before.

eyes.gif
Look, If you can't acknowledge both sides of the stories, then don't say anything.

Where you here when Kobe was dropped like a fly by Raja Bell? If you could only see the responses from people like Zodogg, and other Laker haters.

I don't condone making fun or poking at players when they get hurt, but I couldn't believe my eyes when people were actually happy that Kobe wasclothesline to the floor.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Relax man, it's no big deal. The bottom line was intent. Raja was flat out dirty in what happened. Last night was a total accident, and it wasn't even one of our players. At no point, NONE did any Laker take Bell behind a woodshed and beat him. The Lakers never got that "payback" so to speak that you would see in absoultey every other sport. Baseball has pitchers beaning guys, football players certainly take care of issues, and we all know how hockey gets down. In today's NBA we never had our retaliation so to speak, so take the laughing as our payback. He's ok, he walked off the court, he'll be alright. Had he truly truly hurt himself, you would have seen a lot of dudes with "hope Bell is alright, tought break, get better," whatever, and of course a few kids would still throw some laughs, it's EVERY fan base. So be cool with the Lakers fans are garbage and so on. It's not really that big a deal.

The bottom line is intent? ORLY now? So, let's take say, Kevin Everett. His neck injury was a total fluke accident. Now, because there was no intent toinjure him, that makes it cool to laugh? You have to be kidding me. It's not intent, it's the the end result, and the end result was that he was prettyseriously injured.

Obviously what happened to Raja isn't exactly of the same degree as that incident, but a concussion's a pretty severe injury nonetheless. Butlikewise, what happened to Kobe as a result of getting clotheslined by Raja doesn't exactly compare to what happened to Raja yesterday, so that's notexactly a good comparison either. I mean seriously, imagine this happened to Pau or Kobe, and Zo came in going off with a bunch of
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif
, as you know he would. You guys would be saying the same things I'm sayingnow. But since the tables are turned, it's okay to act like he would? Please.
But whatever, I'm done. If you guys think it's cool then so be it.

Edit:
FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Look, If you can't acknowledge both sides of the stories, then don't say anything.

Where you here when Kobe was dropped like a fly by Raja Bell? If you could only see the responses from people like Zodogg, and other Laker haters.

I don't condone making fun or poking at players when they get hurt, but I couldn't believe my eyes when people were actually happy that Kobe was clothesline to the floor.
Are you stupid? I DID acknowledge both sides. Go read what I said again. Here, I'll even quote it since you missed it the first time."Raja's clothesline was just as bad and Suns fans who were laughing at Kobe for that should be just as ashamed of themselves." But youconveniently left that part unbolded, yet bolded everything else around it.

Seriously, some of you people.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom