OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

^ I think he meant not getting out of 1st round as the leader/go to guy...

So what was Kobe averaging those years? 5 points 1 reb 1 assist off the bench? Get my point!
Your response is that of a typical Laker/Kobe Hater. Kobe wasn't the MVP of those rings, but if he wasn't on those teams Lakers would have 0 Rings! Book it!

Kobe was averaging WELL OVER 20 Pts a game, over 5 assist and 6 rebounds. Lebron is putting up similar numbers now and everyone jumps to claim him the MVP andhe hasn't even earned a ring from the WEAK East.

Shall I go on?!?

^
Ease up bro.

BullsRepeat is far from a hater.

He's just giving his opinion from a perspective that doesn't agree with yours.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

^ I think he meant not getting out of 1st round as the leader/go to guy...

So what was Kobe averaging those years? 5 points 1 reb 1 assist off the bench? Get my point!
Your response is that of a typical Laker/Kobe Hater. Kobe wasn't the MVP of those rings, but if he wasn't on those teams Lakers would have 0 Rings! Book it!

Kobe was averaging WELL OVER 20 Pts a game, over 5 assist and 6 rebounds. Lebron is putting up similar numbers now and everyone jumps to claim him the MVP and he hasn't even earned a ring from the WEAK East.

Shall I go on?!?

what's your point?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

all I did was clarify what he was trying to say... did I say that I agreed with him? wow....
I wonder how many times I've been called a Laker/Kobe hater... it's amazing

edit:

LeBron? where did he come from... I see a lot of people crowning Kobe MVP as well, as he should be.... he deserves it this season....

I wonder if you're a Lakers fan or just a Kobe fan ......

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Originally Posted by rocboys

shaq really clog the paint. nash always pentrate defense by running around under the basket, it didnt happen. amare=worst defending bigman, how can you leave Pau with 3 straight dunks. for the raja pic, dont be surprise if kobe miss more then six weeks.

Kobe DID NOT hit raja
roll.gif
I repeat DID NOTTTTT
did i write kobe hit him? I said pic i repeat PIC PIC salty fans' fault.

good game by the lakers kobe was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. i thought gasol played very well i thought he would have been in more foultrouble. Did anyone notice their was a fight going on in the crowd ? i also heard them report on am570 it was between a laker, sun fans.

By the third quarter, Lakers had only 4 turnovers, all from Kobe. You know its was good night when you shootin 60% at the half. Pau...is shooting 65% as aLakers. I guess he will keep averaging that since hes a very talented player around the basket. He doesn't even have to shoot farther than 15 ft.

But like I mentioned before, Shaq is vulnerable to the pick and roll. We all remember the Kings, Portland, Jazz, Spurs, and Piston abusing shaq with the pickan roll cus he won't come out. Lakers used it tonight effectively. Clean and focused game for lakeshow.

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Suns have two bazookas in Shaq and Amare
Lakers have two bazookas in Pau and Bynum
Suns have an AK-47 in Steve Nash
Lakers have an AK-47 in Fisher+Odom+Radman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Prime example as to why I absolutely despise Lakers fans.

no you probably despise them because the lakers have owned the warriors pretty much for the last few years. and you are just looking for anythingnegative to say about lakers/laker fans.

never understood this whole norcal/socal rivalry..... its stupid...

Read this Mike D'Antoni after tonight game:

The Lakers and Suns have met in the playoffs the past two years, with Phoenix the winner both times. Coach Phil Jackson and Suns coach Mike D'Antoni have exchanged words.

This has become a more intense rivalry, and now O'Neal has been added to the mix.

"I don't know if it can be any more (intense)," D'Antoni said. "It's pretty good. ... Hopefully, we don't meet them in the playoffs.
Link:

http://www.pe.com/sports/basketball/lakers/stories/PE_Sports_Local_D_lakers_notes_21.43ce967.html

But according to Zodogg and Suns fans on here the Lakers are still a bottom feeder team in the league.

laugh.gif

right ?

not bad for a classless team that supposedly be at the bottom of the standings lead by a selfish ballhog and a scrub from europe
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

glad i decided to recored the game and not look at highlights great gam by the lakers

eek.gif
at raja shaq put his lights out

As someone who's neither a Laker fan nor a Suns fan, I think it's pretty shady the way some of you Laker fans have been laughing at Raja's injury.Getting a concussion's pretty serious, and seeing you guys going around throwing out rolling smilies and posting Photoshopped pictures of him on the grounddoesn't exactly strike me as classy.

^ lots of Laker fans hate Raja with a passion. Just like some Suns fans hate Kobe and wish he would get injured, some Laker fans find any problem with Rajafunny. Not to mention most people thought Raja was faking which was hilarious until we saw the replay. Between closelines and flops and comments and bad bloodbetween Raja and Kobe, its hard to be a Laker fan and like the guy.

I'm a Laker fan and I had no problem with Raja this game, he didn't flop, he was playing hard. sucks he got taken out.

Originally Posted by kSpec

As someone who's neither a Laker fan nor a Suns fan, I think it's pretty shady the way some of you Laker fans have been laughing at Raja's injury. Getting a concussion's pretty serious, and seeing you guys going around throwing out rolling smilies and posting Photoshopped pictures of him on the ground doesn't exactly strike me as classy.
laugh.gif
and since when did anybody on this forum or the internet forthat matter have class?

DAMN! how did this thread reach 42 pages?! Crazy @$* lakers fans
laugh.gif

I got to catch the highlights and it looked like a great game. Kobe, Pau, Stoudemire, and even Shaq came to play. I cracked up when they showed Shaq sprintingdown the court.

Originally Posted by jfreak23

good game by the lakers kobe was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. i thought gasol played very well i thought he would have been in more foul trouble. Did anyone notice their was a fight going on in the crowd ? i also heard them report on am570 it was between a laker, sun fans.
I guess ZoDogg had a few too many beers...

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Read this Mike D'Antoni after tonight game:

The Lakers and Suns have met in the playoffs the past two years, with Phoenix the winner both times. Coach Phil Jackson and Suns coach Mike D'Antoni have exchanged words.

This has become a more intense rivalry, and now O'Neal has been added to the mix.

"I don't know if it can be any more (intense)," D'Antoni said. "It's pretty good. ... Hopefully, we don't meet them in the playoffs.

and i wouldnt want the lakers to play the suns in the playoffs either... give us anybody BUT the spurs and suns

Back
Top Bottom