Official Lakers @ Sonics 02-24-08 6:00pm PST

i hate dumb young officials like that who T you up then walk away. At least with officials like Steve Javie and @$#% Bavetta, when they give a technical theystill talk to the player cuz when you walk away all that does is anger the player even more.

tired.gif
at kobe for not knowing to stop harrassing the ref. At least we got agoo lead over the sonics.

I'm sorry...people pay too much damn money for NBA tickets for an officially to arbitrarily toss out a superstar because he can't stand to get anearful.

Suck it up. Its your job.

Hope Kobe likes his rest. Dude was really jawing at the ref over some tic tac fouls. Bad leadership on his end. Especially since the team was up by 31 orsomething. Hope Phil rips at Kobe

laugh.gif
at Kobe. He got fouled, but still. And he did palm it earlier when heoriginally got mad.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solefob

i hate dumb young officials like that who T you up then walk away. At least with officials like Steve Javie and @$#% Bavetta, when they give a technical they still talk to the player cuz when you walk away all that does is anger the player even more.

word, some refs won't even look at players. i know that would get me hot
mad.gif

Originally Posted by john23friend85

Kobe ejected? anyone want to give us visually challenged NTers a recap?

Pretty much Kobe didn't shut his trap and couldn't keep his cool.
Then he throws his arm sleeve and continues to talk more while walking back tothe locker room.

Kobe always goes after the officials after his first T... this is the first time he actually got called for a second.

roll.gif
at kobe getting ejected, but i saw the post earlier about bynum of the bench. That makes us very deep, but that is adjusting our lineup to make it likethe others teams but better. Although its an advantage, why not give them a lineup no one can match up with so they have to do weird things just to try. Ourbench will still be insane.

kobe and pau better be sitting out the entire 4th - this should have been the 4th game since acquiring pauthat kobe and pau have sat out the entire 4th and last night should have been the 3rd but now today should be the 3rd

Originally Posted by john23friend85

Kobe ejected? anyone want to give us visually challenged NTers a recap?

Kobe was going up for an offensive rebound, got held and then said something bad to the official and got T'd up. Instead of the official talking toKobe, he walks away and this gets Bean really heated, veins poppin out and $%$! and the young official, not knowing any better
laugh.gif
, proceeds to give KobeANOTHER technical
eek.gif
, therefore ejecting him and sending the fans intoriots of disappointment
laugh.gif

I'm sorry...people pay too much damn money for NBA tickets for an officially to arbitrarily toss out a superstar because he can't stand to get an earful.

Suck it up. Its your job.

Give me a break, Kobe wouldn't shut his trap.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

lol at people questioning kobe's leadership.

Kobe knows better than that.

Your team is up 31 points. Yeah, sure, some blown calls. But still, he should have known better to keep his mouth shut and keep his cool.
*Edit

At Shaq.
laugh.gif

Classic.

After further review that ejection was hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
but if it comes back to bite us in the @%$ I'm gonna be
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom