Official Lakers @ Sonics 02-24-08 6:00pm PST

The Machine and Farmar = cold bloooooded
pimp.gif

i think when bynum comes back, him and trevor should come of the bench.. we would have an unstopable second unit and a decent thrid unit...

starters: pau, lo, vlad, kb, fish
second unit: bynum, ronnie, trevor, sasha, farmar

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

i think when bynum comes back, him and trevor should come of the bench.. we would have an unstopable second unit and a decent thrid unit...

that 2nd unit would be ballin
eek.gif
thats depth

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

eek.gif
thats depth
It sounds good but doesn't that hurt what bynum has done this year? I guess it could work.

But they have to find a way for drew to start next year if he were to come off the bench.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

eek.gif
thats depth
It sounds good but doesn't that hurt what bynum has done this year? I guess it could work.

But they have to find a way for drew to start next year if he were to come off the bench.

grin.gif
If anyone I'd put LO with the 2nd unit....start bynum and vlad.You need Bynum to start, especially in the playoffs. If you could have LO off the bench with the same type of production (almost like Ginoboli) it would doalot more than with Bynum in the 2nd unit

^well you would think that, but i guarantee you, you have lo off the bench hes gonna go back to sucking...

its a mind thing with lamar, after the way he has been playing and then you put him on the bench, he wont be productive anymore... hell prolly lose focus andbe good ol inconsistent disappearing lamar..

Its a really good thing when the only debate you have with other laker fans is who should start cause we have too many good players
happy.gif
been awhile since that happened

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Kobe jawing at the official all the way down the floor, even with the ball in his hand.

Back
Top Bottom