Official Lakers @ Sonics 02-24-08 6:00pm PST

akajaedeuce wrote:
yes, kobe gets some rest
laugh.gif

I don't really have a problem with the ejection. Could be a blessing in disguise. He could have re-injured the pinkie.
nerd.gif

nahh kobe only went crazy because he knew we already won this game or felt that way..if it was a 10 point game.. he wouldnt have attacked the ref like that andget ejected...

I dont feel safe with this 21 point lead. Phil needs to change the lineup out of this timeout because the offense looks very stagnant right now.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

I'm sorry...people pay too much damn money for NBA tickets for an officially to arbitrarily toss out a superstar because he can't stand to get an earful.

Suck it up. Its your job.
Your not supposed to show up the offcial. As soon as he swung his arms he should have got a t. Kobe was acting like a big baby out there and for what?Yeah you were fouled but that doesn't give you the right to act like that. I see where sasha gets it.

We don't need him acting like this in the playoffs and getting thrown out in a game 7 or something.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Your not supposed to show up the offcial. As soon as he swung his arms he should have got a t. Kobe was acting like a big baby out there and for what? Yeah you were fouled but that doesn't give you the right to act like that. I see where sasha gets it.

We don't need him acting like this in the playoffs and getting thrown out in a game 7 or something.

come on now, any ref that would even think of doin that during a game 7 or even in the playoffs to someone like kobe (bias yeah i know) is straight TimDonaghy status

Kobe and Mike and Maybe Bron are the only dudes who in the playoffs can tell the ref that they would !*@$ their moms with a spike dildo and not get kicked out

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

I'm sorry...people pay too much damn money for NBA tickets for an officially to arbitrarily toss out a superstar because he can't stand to get an earful.

Suck it up. Its your job.
Your not supposed to show up the offcial. As soon as he swung his arms he should have got a t. Kobe was acting like a big baby out there and for what? Yeah you were fouled but that doesn't give you the right to act like that. I see where sasha gets it.

not supposed to show up an official?

officials arent supposed to call bad calls, but guess what, they do. someones gotta tell em.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Kobe and Mike and Maybe Bron are the only dudes who in the playoffs can tell the ref that they would !*@$ their moms with a spike dildo and not get kicked out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$tern would fire them on the spot if they would eject any of them.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

roll.gif
eek.gif

Damn this was a snoozer. I didn't understand a word Sasha said to John Ireland. But he said championship so
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom