[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

^ barnes brings alot to the table for what he's paid
blake , ive hated since his portland days, his game irks me

^ barnes brings alot to the table for what he's paid
blake , ive hated since his portland days, his game irks me

Originally Posted by NobleKane

dont we have like 4 2nd round picks? we need to trade um for a late first rounder...

atleast with a new coach the rookies and young players will actually get a chance to play.

i reaLLY dont give a %### who our coaCH is. we dont win a title this year his !%% is gone anyways.

those saying to give him a chance i hope you realize the only way he proves himself is if he wins a title this year.

The main thing that needs to be done this offseason is getting rid of barnes, blake, and brown. i want all of them GONE.
Barnes ain't opting out. He was productive when he was healthy - remember how much we missed him during his first injury stint? Never quite fully recovered after that. He is only due to make $2M next season.

dont we have like 4 2nd round picks? we need to trade um for a late first rounder...

atleast with a new coach the rookies and young players will actually get a chance to play.

i reaLLY dont give a %### who our coaCH is. we dont win a title this year his !%% is gone anyways.

those saying to give him a chance i hope you realize the only way he proves himself is if he wins a title this year.

The main thing that needs to be done this offseason is getting rid of barnes, blake, and brown. i want all of them GONE.
Barnes ain't opting out. He was productive when he was healthy - remember how much we missed him during his first injury stint? Never quite fully recovered after that. He is only due to make $2M next season.

nerd.gif

2d13fau.jpg

254yntt.jpg

2jbu0oy.jpg

2aflqol.jpg

29lhibp.jpg

get me on that List.

i think we'll be okay, if anything i see Mike Brown attracting young talent.

look what he did for Mo Williams. if im not mistaken he made the all-star team when Brown was coaching there

get me on that List.

i think we'll be okay, if anything i see Mike Brown attracting young talent.

look what he did for Mo Williams. if im not mistaken he made the all-star team when Brown was coaching there

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

then we need to trade him. i rather give the trevor ariza look a like ebanks his minutes. and brown and blake need to go. trade them for a bag of rice. just get these losers out of here!

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

then we need to trade him. i rather give the trevor ariza look a like ebanks his minutes. and brown and blake need to go. trade them for a bag of rice. just get these losers out of here!

Not happy with the decision to hire Mike Brown, but add me to the list of dudes who will give him a chance.

I've been a Lakers fan since I was 3 and stuck with the team through good and bad.

Not happy with the decision to hire Mike Brown, but add me to the list of dudes who will give him a chance.

I've been a Lakers fan since I was 3 and stuck with the team through good and bad.

Im 31 yrs old. Ive witnessed eras rise and fall.
I witnessed Randy Pfund. Horrible.
Lets see what Mike Brown can do first. Add me to the list.

Im 31 yrs old. Ive witnessed eras rise and fall.
I witnessed Randy Pfund. Horrible.
Lets see what Mike Brown can do first. Add me to the list.

I hope our new coach can figure out how to get Odom to show up for the playoffs, him and his mid series vacations never fails.

In every long series we've had that goes over 5 games, had he of played "Decent" we would of won some of those series in less games.

I hope our new coach can figure out how to get Odom to show up for the playoffs, him and his mid series vacations never fails.

In every long series we've had that goes over 5 games, had he of played "Decent" we would of won some of those series in less games.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Well I mean it's funny and kind of counter-productive at the same time. I mean, the whole point of my list was to spread positivity and turn around our grumpy, whiny, arrogant Laker-fan attitudes...and the Team Fire Brown list basically just contradicts everything i was trying to do...
its not that serious I know...but I mean, why is it so funny to be so blatantly pessimistic about everything this off-season? I get it, he looks like a joke...but why not TRY to have a little faith?

Ehh...whatever, to each his own. 
ohwell.gif
LTB, its all jokes around here, bro. We all want to see Mike Brown succeed with the Lakers. I honestly hope this guy is motivated like hell during this off-season, especially with the bad-press of him being the new Lakers coach. I guess it stings a lot of Lakers fans in here that out of all the candidates, we chose Mike Brown. I honestly didn't even know about the Lakers eying this guy.  Doesn't help when Kobe had nothing to say about him either.

Last update for the night for Team Fire Mike Brown.

Team Fire Mike Brown!

1.mrdieselfuel09
2.westcoastfinest
3.CP1708

4. Furrell
5. Mamba MVP
6. kvsm23vs24
7.laker4lifeman
8.badboyf0life420
9. Menacin Methods
10. DimesLikeHefner
11. Moneylicious