[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Menacin Methods wrote:
Is Mike Brown a better coach than Tom Thibodeau?

Not sure what to think about Brown. I mean he will be a positive influence on guys like Artest and Bynum.

I mean your really going to judge a guy with a flawed roster after 1 year?. When you legit have no one else on the roster you feel comfortable in handling the ball a ton what the heck do you do to get Rose shots sans run the triangle? and if he was going to install that he would have done it in JULY not Game 3 of the conference finals.
I will say this though Brown isnt a better coach than Thibbs.
When Lebron left Mike Brown was like forget Cleveland I wouldn't wanted to have to had to deal with that crap anyway.

Menacin Methods wrote:
Is Mike Brown a better coach than Tom Thibodeau?

Not sure what to think about Brown. I mean he will be a positive influence on guys like Artest and Bynum.

I mean your really going to judge a guy with a flawed roster after 1 year?. When you legit have no one else on the roster you feel comfortable in handling the ball a ton what the heck do you do to get Rose shots sans run the triangle? and if he was going to install that he would have done it in JULY not Game 3 of the conference finals.
I will say this though Brown isnt a better coach than Thibbs.
When Lebron left Mike Brown was like forget Cleveland I wouldn't wanted to have to had to deal with that crap anyway.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

im going to copy this list down and if the L show wins a chip next year or 2 under Brown, ill see who celebrates and stone face them. lol
copy and paste all you want bro but like i said of course we wanna see mike take us to the championship. we want to be wrong. i'll gladly be the first one to say happy i'm wrong if we win.

im going to copy this list down and if the L show wins a chip next year or 2 under Brown, ill see who celebrates and stone face them. lol
copy and paste all you want bro but like i said of course we wanna see mike take us to the championship. we want to be wrong. i'll gladly be the first one to say happy i'm wrong if we win.

Team Fire Mike Brown? That's a bit much.
laugh.gif

Give dude A chance...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

blackcat23mj wrote:

THIS

i'm sure everyone on the list feels the same way.

blackcat23mj wrote:

THIS

i'm sure everyone on the list feels the same way.

roll.gif
 At the splitting of the teams.  
I will refrain from joining either side.  I don't like the choice but I'll give him a shot.

roll.gif
 At the splitting of the teams.  
I will refrain from joining either side.  I don't like the choice but I'll give him a shot.

wow us lakers fans splitting up and got seperate teams!

mike brown is the coach already nothing WE could do about now

wow us lakers fans splitting up and got seperate teams!

mike brown is the coach already nothing WE could do about now

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Has anybody considered trying to pick up aaron brooks?

He's the guy I want... he's a free agent, brings youth and speed.  We will run a new system that could include him and Pau on the Pick and Roll and that would be deadly!!! it puts Pau on a better position to score and Drew in a better position to rebound.  You can't just dump the ball into Pau's hands in the post and expect him to out-muscle dudes down low like we did in the triangle.  He's a euro player that has another set of abilities that we haven't exploited yet.  Yes he is soft but we did win two championships with him so it can be done again.  We should also use his mid range jumpshot more I think a guy like Aaron Brooks can help us with all that,

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Has anybody considered trying to pick up aaron brooks?

He's the guy I want... he's a free agent, brings youth and speed.  We will run a new system that could include him and Pau on the Pick and Roll and that would be deadly!!! it puts Pau on a better position to score and Drew in a better position to rebound.  You can't just dump the ball into Pau's hands in the post and expect him to out-muscle dudes down low like we did in the triangle.  He's a euro player that has another set of abilities that we haven't exploited yet.  Yes he is soft but we did win two championships with him so it can be done again.  We should also use his mid range jumpshot more I think a guy like Aaron Brooks can help us with all that,

That's a foolish way of thinking....so if we don't make the needed changes by upgrading our PG position, and adding some youth, you'd lay that all on the shoulders of Mike brown?
30t6p3b.gif

That's a foolish way of thinking....so if we don't make the needed changes by upgrading our PG position, and adding some youth, you'd lay that all on the shoulders of Mike brown?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

30t6p3b.gif

no i never said that. i just dont think hes a good candidate for coach. it is what is. hes our coach, we all have our opinions. even if we get dwight, cp3, melo or whatever. it still wont change my opinion on mike. if we dont win next year, its cause OUR TEAM couldnt do it. not one individual gets the blame. just like this year, people were either blaming pau, phil's coaching, kobe and/or fisher's age. whatever it was, it was our whole team that didnt perform. i'm not going to blame one person for a team effort. 

Originally Posted by thachosen123

30t6p3b.gif

no i never said that. i just dont think hes a good candidate for coach. it is what is. hes our coach, we all have our opinions. even if we get dwight, cp3, melo or whatever. it still wont change my opinion on mike. if we dont win next year, its cause OUR TEAM couldnt do it. not one individual gets the blame. just like this year, people were either blaming pau, phil's coaching, kobe and/or fisher's age. whatever it was, it was our whole team that didnt perform. i'm not going to blame one person for a team effort. 

Tim legler is an idiot , talking about non of our pieces arent desirable

Lamar odom: 8.9 mill for 1 year...team option for year after

, 6'10 point forward who can rebound, better than half the 5's in the league ...2 time nba champ

Pau Gasol

still young at 30 , 2 time nba champ , has led a team to the playoffs on his back with memphis , 7 foot freakin 1 , and the most polished interior big in the game, doesnt make dumb fouls , high iq , etc

bynum

top 3 C in the leaugue, and currently my fave player in the L , he asked for the ball and delivered everytime
gets a few extra months two rest that knee ,(and most of november for the suspension
laugh.gif
)
he's got 1 year left on his contract then a team option , so theres no commtiment .........great for any team trynna rebuild (cus of his age) or any team thats 1 player away.

, 6'10 point forward who can rebound, better than half the 5's in the league ...2 time nba champ

Pau Gasol

still young at 30 , 2 time nba champ , has led a team to the playoffs on his back with memphis , 7 foot freakin 1 , and the most polished interior big in the game, doesnt make dumb fouls , high iq , etc

bynum

top 3 C in the leaugue, and currently my fave player in the L , he asked for the ball and delivered everytime
gets a few extra months two rest that knee ,(and most of november for the suspension
laugh.gif
)
he's got 1 year left on his contract then a team option , so theres no commtiment .........great for any team trynna rebuild (cus of his age) or any team thats 1 player away.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Pau Gasol

bynum

laugh.gif
)
agreed... any one of those three can be packaged with Steve Blake and make a Blockbuster deal... I'm not saying do it, I'm just saying anyone of those three (like you said) are desirable pieces... 

Originally Posted by 2o6

Pau Gasol

bynum

laugh.gif
)
agreed... any one of those three can be packaged with Steve Blake and make a Blockbuster deal... I'm not saying do it, I'm just saying anyone of those three (like you said) are desirable pieces... 

Back
Top Bottom