[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

@** is this......NWO vs. NWO(wolfpack)
laugh.gif

Put me down with the good guys

who cares about our record next season. as long as we have the dopest "family atmosphere" Im good. Hahahaha

who cares about our record next season. as long as we have the dopest "family atmosphere" Im good. Hahahaha

im going to copy this list down and if the L show wins a chip next year or 2 under Brown, ill see who celebrates and stone face them. lol

im going to copy this list down and if the L show wins a chip next year or 2 under Brown, ill see who celebrates and stone face them. lol

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Well I mean it's funny and kind of counter-productive at the same time. I mean, the whole point of my list was to spread positivity and turn around our grumpy, whiny, arrogant Laker-fan attitudes...and the Team Fire Brown list basically just contradicts everything i was trying to do...
its not that serious I know...but I mean, why is it so funny to be so blatantly pessimistic about everything this off-season? I get it, he looks like a joke...but why not TRY to have a little faith?

Ehh...whatever, to each his own. 
ohwell.gif
LTB, its all jokes around here, bro. We all want to see Mike Brown succeed with the Lakers. I honestly hope this guy is motivated like hell during this off-season, especially with the bad-press of him being the new Lakers coach. I guess it stings a lot of Lakers fans in here that out of all the candidates, we chose Mike Brown. I honestly didn't even know about the Lakers eying this guy.  Doesn't help when Kobe had nothing to say about him either.

Last update for the night for Team Fire Mike Brown.

Team Fire Mike Brown!

1.mrdieselfuel09
2.westcoastfinest
3.CP1708

4. Furrell
5. Mamba MVP
6. kvsm23vs24
7.laker4lifeman
8.badboyf0life420
9. Menacin Methods
10. DimesLikeHefner
11. Moneylicious
12. xsalvioutlawx

Brown makes us Frown!

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Well I mean it's funny and kind of counter-productive at the same time. I mean, the whole point of my list was to spread positivity and turn around our grumpy, whiny, arrogant Laker-fan attitudes...and the Team Fire Brown list basically just contradicts everything i was trying to do...
its not that serious I know...but I mean, why is it so funny to be so blatantly pessimistic about everything this off-season? I get it, he looks like a joke...but why not TRY to have a little faith?

Ehh...whatever, to each his own. 
ohwell.gif
LTB, its all jokes around here, bro. We all want to see Mike Brown succeed with the Lakers. I honestly hope this guy is motivated like hell during this off-season, especially with the bad-press of him being the new Lakers coach. I guess it stings a lot of Lakers fans in here that out of all the candidates, we chose Mike Brown. I honestly didn't even know about the Lakers eying this guy.  Doesn't help when Kobe had nothing to say about him either.

Last update for the night for Team Fire Mike Brown.

Team Fire Mike Brown!

1.mrdieselfuel09
2.westcoastfinest
3.CP1708

4. Furrell
5. Mamba MVP
6. kvsm23vs24
7.laker4lifeman
8.badboyf0life420
9. Menacin Methods
10. DimesLikeHefner
11. Moneylicious
12. xsalvioutlawx

Brown makes us Frown!

People still in here crying?? Get over it already.
 He's the coach so you might as well get on board and be supportive. The problem is everyone has a different opinion on who they wanted as  coach. If it was Adelman, people would say" he's old never won anything". Shaw, "he doesn't have head coaching experience"... For every coach there was a complaint. Those saying we deserve a big name coach, big name coach doesn't mean a thing. Rudy T didn't turn out so well for us and he was a championship coach (ya i know the team was kinda wack that year). I just think people want the name cause its comforting and it makes them fell better. IMO, It's all about the right fit. Rivers was a young coach, won, and now he's "big name". People wanted Spolestra fired back in November and he's doing pretty good now. If he wins does that make him "big name''? The point I'm making is with the right coach, right team, right fit, a "name" will be made. Pat Riley, Phil Jackson didnt just show up as a big name. They went out and made a name for themselves. Hopefully Brown does the same. 

I'm just excited to see what a young,energetic,defensive coach could do for this team. How he can get them playing. We all know how Phil coached. Just sat on that high chair of his whistled a few times and thats about it. Not to mention he's substitution patterns. Drove me crazy when the bench wasn't playing well and he didn't put the starters cause of the routine or cause he had his certain rotations. And the whole not call a timeout thing when they were playing bad. Or when you know you should've started a quarter with a certain player(s) and that player wasn't in for whatever reason. The team wasn't even running the triangle in the last few months as much and when they did it wasn't ran right. Who's to say Shaw wouldn't have kept the same routine going being he came up in the Phil Jackson system? One thing it seems we all agree on here is we need help in the PG position. What if Shaw felt obligated to play Fish next season in the same capacity? 

I just cant wait till we start hearing some roster moves. That will tell us what direction they are trying to take the team. And hopefully the lock out doesn't effect the season. For some reason I'm already excited about next season. Something about losing and coming back for revenge, and proving all the haters wrong just makes it seem more exciting to me.

People still in here crying?? Get over it already.
 He's the coach so you might as well get on board and be supportive. The problem is everyone has a different opinion on who they wanted as  coach. If it was Adelman, people would say" he's old never won anything". Shaw, "he doesn't have head coaching experience"... For every coach there was a complaint. Those saying we deserve a big name coach, big name coach doesn't mean a thing. Rudy T didn't turn out so well for us and he was a championship coach (ya i know the team was kinda wack that year). I just think people want the name cause its comforting and it makes them fell better. IMO, It's all about the right fit. Rivers was a young coach, won, and now he's "big name". People wanted Spolestra fired back in November and he's doing pretty good now. If he wins does that make him "big name''? The point I'm making is with the right coach, right team, right fit, a "name" will be made. Pat Riley, Phil Jackson didnt just show up as a big name. They went out and made a name for themselves. Hopefully Brown does the same. 

I'm just excited to see what a young,energetic,defensive coach could do for this team. How he can get them playing. We all know how Phil coached. Just sat on that high chair of his whistled a few times and thats about it. Not to mention he's substitution patterns. Drove me crazy when the bench wasn't playing well and he didn't put the starters cause of the routine or cause he had his certain rotations. And the whole not call a timeout thing when they were playing bad. Or when you know you should've started a quarter with a certain player(s) and that player wasn't in for whatever reason. The team wasn't even running the triangle in the last few months as much and when they did it wasn't ran right. Who's to say Shaw wouldn't have kept the same routine going being he came up in the Phil Jackson system? One thing it seems we all agree on here is we need help in the PG position. What if Shaw felt obligated to play Fish next season in the same capacity? 

I just cant wait till we start hearing some roster moves. That will tell us what direction they are trying to take the team. And hopefully the lock out doesn't effect the season. For some reason I'm already excited about next season. Something about losing and coming back for revenge, and proving all the haters wrong just makes it seem more exciting to me.

Back
Top Bottom