[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by acidicality

Jerry Sloan isn't coaching again. Take it for what it's worth but that's what he told the Warriors. I'm sure the Lakers reached out to him and he probably told them the same thing.
no, the there no reports whatsoever that we did reach out to sloan. at least attempt to talk to the guy. i'm sure theres a difference talking to gsw and the lakers.
nerd.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
 but it is what it is, again. whether we like it or not, mike brown is our coach. dont like the hire and like i said, i'm praying i'm wrong.

Didn't want corpses to get the job [Sloan and Adelman]
Didn't want Jeff BlandGundy, who probably has just as awful offensive sets than Mike Brown
Didn't want Shaw, since I'm honestly done with the Triangle
Didn't really want Mike Brown because of his inability to adjust on the fly as far as his half court sets
Didn't want Dunleavy, does it even have to be explained

All in all, the candidates were totally meh

Didn't want corpses to get the job [Sloan and Adelman]
Didn't want Jeff BlandGundy, who probably has just as awful offensive sets than Mike Brown
Didn't want Shaw, since I'm honestly done with the Triangle
Didn't really want Mike Brown because of his inability to adjust on the fly as far as his half court sets
Didn't want Dunleavy, does it even have to be explained

All in all, the candidates were totally meh

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney

4. denni5themenace

5. Lakersfan1

6. AG 47

7. TennHouse

8. Night Marcher

9. Uncalled4Boy

10. ORSRT

11. LetItShine

12. tupac003

13. Ballerdoc

14. jcbacall

15. 5am6oody

16. TH0MASCR0WN

17. jbone2308

18. The Natural Mys

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney

4. denni5themenace

5. Lakersfan1

6. AG 47

7. TennHouse

8. Night Marcher

9. Uncalled4Boy

10. ORSRT

11. LetItShine

12. tupac003

13. Ballerdoc

14. jcbacall

15. 5am6oody

16. TH0MASCR0WN

17. jbone2308

18. The Natural Mys

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Ahem
nerd.gif

LTB, would it be possible to have a list for the team fire mike brown campaign in the OP as well?

gracias.

laugh.gif
 sure but i mean if your not on the list it would be an easy assumption your not on board, but to make it fun go ahead and get a short list started for me and ill throw it in the OP and keep it going. Just don't have time to get it started right this moment.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Ahem
nerd.gif

LTB, would it be possible to have a list for the team fire mike brown campaign in the OP as well?

gracias.

laugh.gif
 sure but i mean if your not on the list it would be an easy assumption your not on board, but to make it fun go ahead and get a short list started for me and ill throw it in the OP and keep it going. Just don't have time to get it started right this moment.

Team Fire Mike Brown!

1.mrdieselfuel09
2.westcoastfinest
3.CP1708

add your name and ill do the duties of updating this team
laugh.gif

Team Fire Mike Brown!

1.mrdieselfuel09
2.westcoastfinest
3.CP1708

add your name and ill do the duties of updating this team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Jerry Buss screwed up by letting his kids have any say in that organization. Just cause daddy owns the team doesn't mean you know squat about basketball.

And hiring some unqualified, low rent skeeze to be assistant GM? LMAO.

ONLY in LA. And only the Lakers. And they don't care what Kobe thinks.
Agreed. The Lakers are in trouble when Kobe hangs it up. The owner is inept, his son is a moron and a former cheerleader with no experience is next in line to be the GM of the Lakers because she's +@%#%#$ Jerry Buss.  Kobe should have been consulted with the hire. He's in his twilight years and he wants to win now while he can.

roll.gif
at Bynum being untouchable even if Dwight is offered. I'm done. How can you move onto the Bynum era when he's never been healthy and doesn't care to be healthy? I'm still for shipping his #*% out of LA.
Team Fire Mike Brown!

1.mrdieselfuel09
2.westcoastfinest
3.CP1708
4. Furrell

Jerry Buss screwed up by letting his kids have any say in that organization. Just cause daddy owns the team doesn't mean you know squat about basketball.

Agreed. The Lakers are in trouble when Kobe hangs it up. The owner is inept, his son is a moron and a former cheerleader with no experience is next in line to be the GM of the Lakers because she's +@%#%#$ Jerry Buss.  Kobe should have been consulted with the hire. He's in his twilight years and he wants to win now while he can.

roll.gif
at Bynum being untouchable even if Dwight is offered. I'm done. How can you move onto the Bynum era when he's never been healthy and doesn't care to be healthy? I'm still for shipping his #*% out of LA.
Team Fire Mike Brown!

1.mrdieselfuel09
2.westcoastfinest
3.CP1708
4. Furrell

Originally Posted by Furrell

roll.gif
at Bynum being untouchable even if Dwight is offered. I'm done.
Team Fire Mike Brown!

1.mrdieselfuel09
2.westcoastfinest
3.CP1708
4. Furrell
5. Mamba MVP

roll.gif
Team Fire Mike Brown!

1.mrdieselfuel09
2.westcoastfinest
3.CP1708
4. Furrell
5. Mamba MVP

Add me to the Fire Mike Brown team. Cannot stand that idiot and his stupid faces.

We all made fun of him when he was the Cavs coach, don't see why things should be any different now.

Add me to the Fire Mike Brown team. Cannot stand that idiot and his stupid faces.

We all made fun of him when he was the Cavs coach, don't see why things should be any different now.

roll.gif
Team Fire Mike Brown!

1.mrdieselfuel09
2.westcoastfinest
3.CP1708
4. Furrell
5. Mamba MVP 
6. Kvsm23vs24

roll.gif
Team Fire Mike Brown!

1.mrdieselfuel09
2.westcoastfinest
3.CP1708
4. Furrell
5. Mamba MVP 
6. Kvsm23vs24

Back
Top Bottom