[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Question to Laker fans:

From an outside Ron hasn't looked like he has gelled with yall the last 2 years on offense. How do you think he will do now that the Triangle is gone?
I think his two biggest issues are age (specifically athleticism) and the triangle. so my answer is.. "Eh..
grin.gif
... we'll see.. "

Question to Laker fans:

From an outside Ron hasn't looked like he has gelled with yall the last 2 years on offense. How do you think he will do now that the Triangle is gone?
I think his two biggest issues are age (specifically athleticism) and the triangle. so my answer is.. "Eh..
grin.gif
... we'll see.. "

so kobe is done? 
laugh.gif

dude needs to start taking better care of his body when he is injured and stop that iron man %%$%

so kobe is done? 
laugh.gif

dude needs to start taking better care of his body when he is injured and stop that iron man %%$%

Im starting to come around on Mike brown.

Defensive Mindset could be a sign that we could be looking at dwight

we run that with pau n dwight , and it COULD be over
sick.gif

i say we keep shannon brown , he's a cheap spark off the bench

Im starting to come around on Mike brown.

Defensive Mindset could be a sign that we could be looking at dwight

we run that with pau n dwight , and it COULD be over
sick.gif

i say we keep shannon brown , he's a cheap spark off the bench

I think we can begin to put the thought of getting d12 to rest.......its def. not happening this offseason, and we're gonna be right in the thick of things come February, so i don't think it'll go down before the trade deadline either
tired.gif

I think we can begin to put the thought of getting d12 to rest.......its def. not happening this offseason, and we're gonna be right in the thick of things come February, so i don't think it'll go down before the trade deadline either
tired.gif

Question to Laker fans:

This is basically my one shining hope since it looks like the team is gonna stay as is.

I'm am hoping that Blake and Artest actually make contributions on offense now that there's no more triangle. That would help immensely, since they were irrelevant more than not on offense.

Question to Laker fans:

This is basically my one shining hope since it looks like the team is gonna stay as is.

I'm am hoping that Blake and Artest actually make contributions on offense now that there's no more triangle. That would help immensely, since they were irrelevant more than not on offense.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Sounds like the Pistons are firing John Kuester. I'm sure Mike Brown will contact him about a position on the staff.
That guy pretty much alienated the whole team.  If we sign him
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Sounds like the Pistons are firing John Kuester. I'm sure Mike Brown will contact him about a position on the staff.
That guy pretty much alienated the whole team.  If we sign him
sick.gif

sick.gif
the thought of having no basketball to watch for a year and then nothing to look forward to next season for the Lakers
sick.gif

sick.gif
the thought of having no basketball to watch for a year and then nothing to look forward to next season for the Lakers
sick.gif

The spacing is very great, Kobe would murk players 8/10 times.

Agreed. Blake is going to be WAY MORE effective. The triangle doesn't really call for PG and Blake is def a true PG and the triangle didn't really make him create for others.

The spacing is very great, Kobe would murk players 8/10 times.

Agreed. Blake is going to be WAY MORE effective. The triangle doesn't really call for PG and Blake is def a true PG and the triangle didn't really make him create for others.

Keep: Kobe, Pau, LO, Bynum
Save: Fisher (move to the bench but give 15 or so minutes.. Think 2003-2004 when GP was brought in), Caracter, Ebanks, Barnes, Shannon Brown

Get Rid of: Steve Blake, Luke Walton (we pay him $5 mil), Ron Ron...

Sign: Shane Battier (this man is an absolute necessity for the Lakers), Delonte West
People to Look at: C.J. Miles, Leandro Barbosa, Aaron Brooks (restricted FA doubtful we get him), Ronny Turiaf, Deshawn Stevenson

What I think the team should look like for next year:
PG- ???, Fish, Delonte
SG- Kobe, SB
SF- Battier, Stevenson, Barnes, Ebanks
PF/C- Bynum, Gasol, LO, Caracter, Bynum, Turiaf

Only problem would still be our PG.. We are team that have 4 elite players already (when they all want to play basketball).. So we don't have as much wiggle room to get a great PG.. Our biggest asset is the 4 draft picks in the second round... If we were smart because we have a limited window we would trade all 4 second rounders and our 1st round next year to try and get us as high up in the 1st round as possible and take a guard..

Keep: Kobe, Pau, LO, Bynum
Save: Fisher (move to the bench but give 15 or so minutes.. Think 2003-2004 when GP was brought in), Caracter, Ebanks, Barnes, Shannon Brown

Get Rid of: Steve Blake, Luke Walton (we pay him $5 mil), Ron Ron...

Sign: Shane Battier (this man is an absolute necessity for the Lakers), Delonte West
People to Look at: C.J. Miles, Leandro Barbosa, Aaron Brooks (restricted FA doubtful we get him), Ronny Turiaf, Deshawn Stevenson

What I think the team should look like for next year:
PG- ???, Fish, Delonte
SG- Kobe, SB
SF- Battier, Stevenson, Barnes, Ebanks
PF/C- Bynum, Gasol, LO, Caracter, Bynum, Turiaf

Only problem would still be our PG.. We are team that have 4 elite players already (when they all want to play basketball).. So we don't have as much wiggle room to get a great PG.. Our biggest asset is the 4 draft picks in the second round... If we were smart because we have a limited window we would trade all 4 second rounders and our 1st round next year to try and get us as high up in the 1st round as possible and take a guard..

i just smoked some e crack. mike brown is going to become the nba's version of bill bellicheck. bellicheck failed in cleveland which is a city known for L's and failure and became considered a genius when he went to a well know franchise.

mike brown it's your turn now baby smiley: pimp smiley: laugh

hey i can hope and think positive right?

Back
Top Bottom