[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney

4. denni5themenace

5. Lakersfan1

6. AG 47

7. TennHouse

8. Night Marcher

9. Uncalled4Boy

10. ORSRT

11. LetItShine

12. tupac003

13. Ballerdoc

14. jcbacall

15. 5am6oody

16. TH0MASCR0WN

17. jbone2308

18. The Natural Mys

19. kobe8is

20. Maximus Meridi

21. bakedFresh

22. joree85

23. DARTHDNZY

24. FreddyPee

25. adrian1221

Updated..
I have not checked this thread since the last game of the postseason, hell, Im still mad 
mad.gif

I dont exactly like Mike Brown, but #@$% it, he will probably be the head coach of my favorite team in basketball, so I guess I might as well support.

Add me to the list.

happy.gif

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney

4. denni5themenace

5. Lakersfan1

6. AG 47

7. TennHouse

8. Night Marcher

9. Uncalled4Boy

10. ORSRT

11. LetItShine

12. tupac003

13. Ballerdoc

14. jcbacall

15. 5am6oody

16. TH0MASCR0WN

17. jbone2308

18. The Natural Mys

19. kobe8is

20. Maximus Meridi

21. bakedFresh

22. joree85

23. DARTHDNZY

24. FreddyPee

25. adrian1221

Updated..
I have not checked this thread since the last game of the postseason, hell, Im still mad 
mad.gif

I dont exactly like Mike Brown, but #@$% it, he will probably be the head coach of my favorite team in basketball, so I guess I might as well support.

Add me to the list.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Updated..
mad.gif

Add me to the list.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Updated..
mad.gif

Add me to the list.
happy.gif

ultimately he's gunna be judged on whether he wins the Finals next year. He'll do fine in the regular season, but we'll see what happens in the playoffs.

Is anything less than a title a disappointment? Yes, even with this current roster (as long as Pau is on point). Hit me for my opinion of Mike Brown in a year.

ultimately he's gunna be judged on whether he wins the Finals next year. He'll do fine in the regular season, but we'll see what happens in the playoffs.

Is anything less than a title a disappointment? Yes, even with this current roster (as long as Pau is on point). Hit me for my opinion of Mike Brown in a year.

whats funny to me is alot of you were the same dudes clownin this guy when he was coachin lebron and the cavs and now you ridin with him
laugh.gif

whats funny to me is alot of you were the same dudes clownin this guy when he was coachin lebron and the cavs and now you ridin with him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

what else can we do?

laugh.gif

what else can we do?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
He's the Coach, the hell are we suppose to do? I never did bash on Brown, dude suffered the consequences of LeQuit.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
He's the Coach, the hell are we suppose to do? I never did bash on Brown, dude suffered the consequences of LeQuit.

Dwight says he wants to stay with Orlando, and doesn't want to follow the same path Shaq did
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's ok, he doesn't really mean it, and you guys will believe it when you see it. I mean, who doesn't want to play in LA and Kobe. Get it done, Mitch!
pimp.gif

Dwight says he wants to stay with Orlando, and doesn't want to follow the same path Shaq did
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's ok, he doesn't really mean it, and you guys will believe it when you see it. I mean, who doesn't want to play in LA and Kobe. Get it done, Mitch!
pimp.gif

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney

4. denni5themenace

5. Lakersfan1

6. AG 47

7. TennHouse

8. Night Marcher

9. Uncalled4Boy

10. ORSRT

11. LetItShine

12. tupac003

13. Ballerdoc

14. jcbacall

15. 5am6oody

16. TH0MASCR0WN

17. jbone2308

18. The Natural Mys

19. kobe8is

20. Maximus Meridi

21. bakedFresh

22. joree85

23. DARTHDNZY

24. FreddyPee

Updated..

I'm not happy with Mike Brown being the head coach but it is what is. Put me down.

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney

4. denni5themenace

5. Lakersfan1

6. AG 47

7. TennHouse

8. Night Marcher

9. Uncalled4Boy

10. ORSRT

11. LetItShine

12. tupac003

13. Ballerdoc

14. jcbacall

15. 5am6oody

16. TH0MASCR0WN

17. jbone2308

18. The Natural Mys

19. kobe8is

20. Maximus Meridi

21. bakedFresh

22. joree85

23. DARTHDNZY

24. FreddyPee

Updated..

I'm not happy with Mike Brown being the head coach but it is what is. Put me down.

put me on the positive mike brown list.

i said it earlier, mike brown on the lakers, will be the basketball version of bill bellicheck on the patriots. both failed in cleveland in their respective sports and cleveland is the city of L's, now on a good team mike brown will get his redemption.

im 75% joking about this but i really hope im right.

put me on the positive mike brown list.

i said it earlier, mike brown on the lakers, will be the basketball version of bill bellicheck on the patriots. both failed in cleveland in their respective sports and cleveland is the city of L's, now on a good team mike brown will get his redemption.

im 75% joking about this but i really hope im right.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

The spacing is very great, Kobe would murk players 8/10 times.

Agreed. Blake is going to be WAY MORE effective. The triangle doesn't really call for PG and Blake is def a true PG and the triangle didn't really make him create for others.

I don't agree.  I think we all were expecting him to knock down the 3 at a high percent and be able to lock down PGs and SGs.  He didn't do that.  IMO, we don't need him to be a playmaker.

Back
Top Bottom