[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

wow.. that just made me a bigger Bynum fan. Dude came out right away and callled out the trust issues that involve the 2 stars of team plus the cheap shot on JJ.
pimp.gif

--We just gotta make sure we're ready for 2018.
--Cuz Bron and Wade got the next 7 years on lock.

--We just gotta make sure we're ready for 2018.
--Cuz Bron and Wade got the next 7 years on lock.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

we need either jeff van gundy or jerry sloan. i do NOT want brian shaw as coach...

I agree. I'm not a Lakers fan, more so a Kobe fan, but having Shaw as a coach does nothing for the Lakers.  If Phil couldn't get these guys motivated, I don't see how appointing Shaw the head coach would be any different.  I also could see Phil coaching again but only for the Miami Heat.  If Spoelstra can't get it done this year, I see Pat Riley trying to get Phil.

we need either jeff van gundy or jerry sloan. i do NOT want brian shaw as coach...

I agree. I'm not a Lakers fan, more so a Kobe fan, but having Shaw as a coach does nothing for the Lakers.  If Phil couldn't get these guys motivated, I don't see how appointing Shaw the head coach would be any different.  I also could see Phil coaching again but only for the Miami Heat.  If Spoelstra can't get it done this year, I see Pat Riley trying to get Phil.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

dude i was JUST gonna post this in the nba thread. i would LOVE to see phil jackson coach the heat. could be another dynasty. it can be without him but it would add even more to phil's accomplishments.... but for that to happen as you said the heat would have to lose this year and i dont see that happening

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

dude i was JUST gonna post this in the nba thread. i would LOVE to see phil jackson coach the heat. could be another dynasty. it can be without him but it would add even more to phil's accomplishments.... but for that to happen as you said the heat would have to lose this year and i dont see that happening

blake, brown, and barnes all need to go. anyone with a consistent jumper and range needs to be picked up. i dont care if you have to get reggie miller out of retirement, we need spot shooters.

i dont want to break the core up but if gasol is acting like a +%%%# you must move him. that cant be repaired. this dude gasol is a +!%$$$% loser, playing like +!!@ and not talking to kobe because of some +%%%#... bros over %*%# man smh

also i might be looking into this too much because alot of players have taken their jerseysoff when the game ends or after being ejected but anyone else get the feeling that bynum just wanted to get ejected and tore that jersey off quick because he knows hes gonna get traded? dude was the only one trying on the defensive end and probably just got sick of noone helping him...
I agree with everything I don't want to trade Pau but if he can't work this problem out with Kobe (allegedly) good bye then. I just want to know what vanessa said to cause the break up
laugh.gif

blake, brown, and barnes all need to go. anyone with a consistent jumper and range needs to be picked up. i dont care if you have to get reggie miller out of retirement, we need spot shooters.

i dont want to break the core up but if gasol is acting like a +%%%# you must move him. that cant be repaired. this dude gasol is a +!%$$$% loser, playing like +!!@ and not talking to kobe because of some +%%%#... bros over %*%# man smh

also i might be looking into this too much because alot of players have taken their jerseysoff when the game ends or after being ejected but anyone else get the feeling that bynum just wanted to get ejected and tore that jersey off quick because he knows hes gonna get traded? dude was the only one trying on the defensive end and probably just got sick of noone helping him...
I agree with everything I don't want to trade Pau but if he can't work this problem out with Kobe (allegedly) good bye then. I just want to know what vanessa said to cause the break up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

30t6p3b.gif
at people wanting to trade pau.
It's called having a bad taste in your mouth because of what we all saw this series.  It's happened to me before but time heals wounds and he can come back and erase those bad memories.  Trading him in the aforementioned D.Howard deal just makes no sense.  I don't think Andrew would be too happy by starting in the bench.  Starting them at the same time makes no sense because of all the athletic PF in the league.  We'll see.

I see what you are saying, but this is different. I want no part of Pau he is a little +@%*#. There is no debating that anymore. Ive never seen such an important player pull some %$$! like that in the playoffs

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

30t6p3b.gif
at people wanting to trade pau.
It's called having a bad taste in your mouth because of what we all saw this series.  It's happened to me before but time heals wounds and he can come back and erase those bad memories.  Trading him in the aforementioned D.Howard deal just makes no sense.  I don't think Andrew would be too happy by starting in the bench.  Starting them at the same time makes no sense because of all the athletic PF in the league.  We'll see.

I see what you are saying, but this is different. I want no part of Pau he is a little +@%*#. There is no debating that anymore. Ive never seen such an important player pull some %$$! like that in the playoffs

I think that people are over emphasizing the bench as the reason for this defeat. This was an odd series, Dallas has an exceptional second unit and it was better than our second unit and they clearly played better and it made difference , especially in game 4. Even with that discrepancy, the reason we lost was bad defense, bad rebounding and no offensive cohesion.

In most post seasons, the teams that do well run a seven or eight man rotation so it is really about having two or three very dependable reserves. Even with Dallas' ability to run a ten man rotation in the playoffs and even with Dirk's brilliance, we had the personnel to win the series but the players simply did not get rebounds, rotate to shooters, guard the screen role or move the ball offensively. If you do those things, you can overcome superior depth, better pure shooting and a single, hot shooting super star.

I think that people are over emphasizing the bench as the reason for this defeat. This was an odd series, Dallas has an exceptional second unit and it was better than our second unit and they clearly played better and it made difference , especially in game 4. Even with that discrepancy, the reason we lost was bad defense, bad rebounding and no offensive cohesion.

In most post seasons, the teams that do well run a seven or eight man rotation so it is really about having two or three very dependable reserves. Even with Dallas' ability to run a ten man rotation in the playoffs and even with Dirk's brilliance, we had the personnel to win the series but the players simply did not get rebounds, rotate to shooters, guard the screen role or move the ball offensively. If you do those things, you can overcome superior depth, better pure shooting and a single, hot shooting super star.

im curious to see how things play out this offseason.

while i appreciate everything pau gasol has done, if they can make a trade involving him that can improve the team, you do it.

this isn't 2004 where they pretty much cleaned house other then kobe.

one thing i want though is for mitch and company to put careful thought and consideration into whatever moves they make. no trades just for the sake of making a trade and try and sign players that will improve the team.

they can still win a title next season if they address some of their needs this offseason.

i just want smart moves to be made this summer, kobe has about 2-3 elite level seasons left in him imo, so might as well try and get another title during that span.

i just don't want to see them end up like the spurs from 2008 and on, win 50+ games each year but having a dissapointing ending in the playoffs to a team you could never imagine them losing to.

im curious to see how things play out this offseason.

while i appreciate everything pau gasol has done, if they can make a trade involving him that can improve the team, you do it.

this isn't 2004 where they pretty much cleaned house other then kobe.

one thing i want though is for mitch and company to put careful thought and consideration into whatever moves they make. no trades just for the sake of making a trade and try and sign players that will improve the team.

they can still win a title next season if they address some of their needs this offseason.

i just want smart moves to be made this summer, kobe has about 2-3 elite level seasons left in him imo, so might as well try and get another title during that span.

i just don't want to see them end up like the spurs from 2008 and on, win 50+ games each year but having a dissapointing ending in the playoffs to a team you could never imagine them losing to.

biggest problem for the Lakers is the Coaching position, imo Jerry Sloan can be a great coach to fill in Phil Jax place..

also, I don't think we need to break the core of this group, yes the bench need support but the starters are still good imo.
Fish-KB-Ron-Pau-Drew is still good for me, then LO-Barnes need to stay and let them play Ebanks if he can contribute. if we can get D12, I hope we don't give up to much 'cause in the long run it's bad for Lakers.

and I hope we don't get rid of Gasol, He is still a reason why we reached the finals 3 straight times. imo I feel like he needs to play with his national squad again to regain that swag he once have(fight w/pietrus, 1on1 matchup with KG).

as far as the bench, we need shooters, a reliable backup PG and an energy guy that's scrappy both on offense and defense..

biggest problem for the Lakers is the Coaching position, imo Jerry Sloan can be a great coach to fill in Phil Jax place..

also, I don't think we need to break the core of this group, yes the bench need support but the starters are still good imo.
Fish-KB-Ron-Pau-Drew is still good for me, then LO-Barnes need to stay and let them play Ebanks if he can contribute. if we can get D12, I hope we don't give up to much 'cause in the long run it's bad for Lakers.

and I hope we don't get rid of Gasol, He is still a reason why we reached the finals 3 straight times. imo I feel like he needs to play with his national squad again to regain that swag he once have(fight w/pietrus, 1on1 matchup with KG).

as far as the bench, we need shooters, a reliable backup PG and an energy guy that's scrappy both on offense and defense..

I honestly don't think Dwight Howard getting traded to the Lakers is going to happen. For it to happen Dwight needs to demand a trade basically telling Orlando he only wants to go to LA and that he will veto or refuse to sign another extension with any other team. Basically what Melo did to Denver this year and I just don't see Dwight as that type of a player or person. Also like I said earlier GM's know about Bynum's knee issues and how injury prone he is and that's a big negative against him.

Maybe and this is a big maybe and just wishful thinking trade that the Lakers can somehow trade Bynum & Odom to New Jersey for Derron Williams and Brook Lopez.

I honestly don't think Dwight Howard getting traded to the Lakers is going to happen. For it to happen Dwight needs to demand a trade basically telling Orlando he only wants to go to LA and that he will veto or refuse to sign another extension with any other team. Basically what Melo did to Denver this year and I just don't see Dwight as that type of a player or person. Also like I said earlier GM's know about Bynum's knee issues and how injury prone he is and that's a big negative against him.

Maybe and this is a big maybe and just wishful thinking trade that the Lakers can somehow trade Bynum & Odom to New Jersey for Derron Williams and Brook Lopez.

we need a list of who's a free agent next year so we can see if there are any good pieces out there

edit- here it is

Key: ETO = Early Termination Option; P = Player Option; T = Team Option
[h4]FREE AGENTS: 2011 AND 2012 [/h4][table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]2011[/th] [th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
atl.gif

Atlanta
[/td][td]RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Hilton Armstrong
Jason Collins
Jamal Crawford
Josh Powell
Etan Thomas
Damien Wilkins[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
bos.gif

Boston
[/td][td]RESTRICTED
Jeff Green

UNRESTRICTED
Ray Allen (P)
Carlos Arroyo
Glen Davis
Nenad Krstic
Troy Murphy
Shaquille O'Neal (P)
Sasha Pavlovic
Von Wafer
Delonte West
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
cha.gif

Charlotte
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Dante Cunningham
Garrett Temple

UNRESTRICTED
Kwame Brown
Boris Diaw (P)
Dominic McGuire
Nazr Mohammed
Joel Przybilla[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
chi.gif

Chicago
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Rasual Butler
Brian Scalabrine
Kurt Thomas
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
cle.gif

Cleveland
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Ryan Hollins (P)
Anthony Parker
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
dal.gif

Dallas
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Jose Juan Barea
Caron Butler
Brian Cardinal
Tyson Chandler
DeShawn Stevenson
Peja Stojakovic[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
den.gif

Denver
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Arron Afflalo
Wilson Chandler
Gary Forbes

UNRESTRICTED
Melvin Ely
Kenyon Martin
Nene Hilario (ETO)
J.R. Smith
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
det.gif

Detroit
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Jonas Jerebko
Rodney Stuckey
DaJuan Summers

UNRESTRICTED
Tracy McGrady
Tayshaun Prince
Chris Wilcox[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
gsw.gif

Golden State
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Reggie Williams

UNRESTRICTED
Louis Amundson (P)
Charlie Bell (ETO)
Acie Law
Al Thornton
Vladimir Radmanovic[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
hou.gif

Houston
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Goran Dragic (T)

UNRESTRICTED
Chuck Hayes
Yao Ming[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
ind.gif

Indiana
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Mike Dunleavy
T.J. Ford
Jeff Foster
Solomon Jones
Josh McRoberts[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
lac.gif

L.A. Clippers
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
DeAndre Jordan

UNRESTRICTED
Brian Cook (P)
Jamario Moon
Craig Smith
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
lal.gif

L.A. Lakers
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Matt Barnes (P)
Shannon Brown (P)
Theo Ratliff
Joe Smith
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
mem.gif

Memphis
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Marc Gasol
Hamed Haddadi
Sam Young (T)

UNRESTRICTED
Shane Battier
Leon Powe
Zach Randolph
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]
mia.gif

Miami
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Mario Chalmers

UNRESTRICTED
Mike Bibby
Erick Dampier
Eddie House (P)
Juwan Howard
Zydrunas Ilgauskas (P)
James Jones (P)
Jamaal Magloire[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
mil.gif

Milwaukee
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

UNRESTRICTED
Earl Boykins
Michael Redd
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
min.gif

Minnesota
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Sebastian Telfair[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
njn.gif

New Jersey
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Ben Uzoh
Brandan Wright

UNRESTRICTED
Dan Gadzuric
Kris Humphries
Sasha Vujacic
Mario West
[/td][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
nor.gif

New Orleans
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Marco Belinelli
Jason Smith

UNRESTRICTED
Marcus Banks
Aaron Gray (P)
Willie Green
Carl Landry
.J. Mbenga
David West (ETO)[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
nyk.gif

New York
[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Derrick Brown

UNRESTRICTED
Anthony Carter
Jared Jeffries
Roger Mason
Ronny Turiaf (P)
Shawne Williams
Shelden Williams[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
okc.gif

Oklahoma City
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Daequan Cook

UNRESTRICTED
None[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
orl.gif

Orlando
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Malik Allen
Earl Clark
Jason Richardson
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
phi.gif

Philadelphia
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Antonio Daniels
Spencer Hawes
Thaddeus Young

UNRESTRICTED
Tony Battie
Jason Kapono
Darius Songaila[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
pho.gif

Phoenix
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Aaron Brooks

UNRESTRICTED
Grant Hill
Mickael Pietrus (P)
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
por.gif

Portland
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Patrick Mills
Greg Oden

UNRESTRICTED
None[/td][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
sac.gif

Sacramento
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Darnell Jackson
Pooh Jeter (T)
Marcus Thornton

UNRESTRICTED
Samuel Dalembert
Marquis Daniels
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
sas.gif

San Antonio
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Tim Duncan (ETO)
Steve Novak
Chris Quinn
[/td][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
tor.gif

Toronto
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Joey Dorsey
Sonny Weems
Julian Wright

UNRESTRICTED
Alexis Ajinca
Leandro Barbosa (P)
Reggie Evans
[/td][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
uth.gif

Utah
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Francisco Elson
Kyrylo Fesenko
Andrei Kirilenko
C.J. Miles (T)
Ronnie Price
Earl Watson[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
was.gif

Washington
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Othyus Jeffers
Larry Owens
Hamady Ndiaye
Mustafa Shakur
Yi Jianlian
Nick Young

UNRESTRICTED
Maurice Evans
Josh Howard[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Any chance we can get Shane Battier
nerd.gif

we need a list of who's a free agent next year so we can see if there are any good pieces out there

edit- here it is

Key: ETO = Early Termination Option; P = Player Option; T = Team Option
[h4]FREE AGENTS: 2011 AND 2012 [/h4][table][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
atl.gif

Atlanta
[/td][td]RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Hilton Armstrong
Jason Collins
Jamal Crawford
Josh Powell
Etan Thomas
Damien Wilkins[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
bos.gif

Boston
[/td][td]RESTRICTED
Jeff Green

UNRESTRICTED
Ray Allen (P)
Carlos Arroyo
Glen Davis
Nenad Krstic
Troy Murphy
Shaquille O'Neal (P)
Sasha Pavlovic
Von Wafer
Delonte West
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
cha.gif

Charlotte
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Dante Cunningham
Garrett Temple

UNRESTRICTED
Kwame Brown
Boris Diaw (P)
Dominic McGuire
Nazr Mohammed
Joel Przybilla[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
chi.gif

Chicago
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Rasual Butler
Brian Scalabrine
Kurt Thomas
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
cle.gif

Cleveland
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Ryan Hollins (P)
Anthony Parker
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
dal.gif

Dallas
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Jose Juan Barea
Caron Butler
Brian Cardinal
Tyson Chandler
DeShawn Stevenson
Peja Stojakovic[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
den.gif

Denver
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Arron Afflalo
Wilson Chandler
Gary Forbes

UNRESTRICTED
Melvin Ely
Kenyon Martin
Nene Hilario (ETO)
J.R. Smith
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
det.gif

Detroit
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Jonas Jerebko
Rodney Stuckey
DaJuan Summers

UNRESTRICTED
Tracy McGrady
Tayshaun Prince
Chris Wilcox[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
gsw.gif

Golden State
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Reggie Williams

UNRESTRICTED
Louis Amundson (P)
Charlie Bell (ETO)
Acie Law
Al Thornton
Vladimir Radmanovic[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
hou.gif

Houston
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Goran Dragic (T)

UNRESTRICTED
Chuck Hayes
Yao Ming[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
ind.gif

Indiana
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Mike Dunleavy
T.J. Ford
Jeff Foster
Solomon Jones
Josh McRoberts[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
lac.gif

L.A. Clippers
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
DeAndre Jordan

UNRESTRICTED
Brian Cook (P)
Jamario Moon
Craig Smith
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
lal.gif

L.A. Lakers
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Matt Barnes (P)
Shannon Brown (P)
Theo Ratliff
Joe Smith
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
mem.gif

Memphis
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Marc Gasol
Hamed Haddadi
Sam Young (T)

UNRESTRICTED
Shane Battier
Leon Powe
Zach Randolph
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]
mia.gif

Miami
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Mario Chalmers

UNRESTRICTED
Mike Bibby
Erick Dampier
Eddie House (P)
Juwan Howard
Zydrunas Ilgauskas (P)
James Jones (P)
Jamaal Magloire[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
mil.gif

Milwaukee
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

UNRESTRICTED
Earl Boykins
Michael Redd
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
min.gif

Minnesota
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Sebastian Telfair[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
njn.gif

New Jersey
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Ben Uzoh
Brandan Wright

UNRESTRICTED
Dan Gadzuric
Kris Humphries
Sasha Vujacic
Mario West
[/td][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
nor.gif

New Orleans
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Marco Belinelli
Jason Smith

UNRESTRICTED
Marcus Banks
Aaron Gray (P)
Willie Green
Carl Landry
.J. Mbenga
David West (ETO)[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
nyk.gif

New York
[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Derrick Brown

UNRESTRICTED
Anthony Carter
Jared Jeffries
Roger Mason
Ronny Turiaf (P)
Shawne Williams
Shelden Williams[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
okc.gif

Oklahoma City
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Daequan Cook

UNRESTRICTED
None[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
orl.gif

Orlando
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Malik Allen
Earl Clark
Jason Richardson
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
phi.gif

Philadelphia
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Antonio Daniels
Spencer Hawes
Thaddeus Young

UNRESTRICTED
Tony Battie
Jason Kapono
Darius Songaila[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
pho.gif

Phoenix
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Aaron Brooks

UNRESTRICTED
Grant Hill
Mickael Pietrus (P)
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
por.gif

Portland
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Patrick Mills
Greg Oden

UNRESTRICTED
None[/td][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
sac.gif

Sacramento
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Darnell Jackson
Pooh Jeter (T)
Marcus Thornton

UNRESTRICTED
Samuel Dalembert
Marquis Daniels
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
sas.gif

San Antonio
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Tim Duncan (ETO)
Steve Novak
Chris Quinn
[/td][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
tor.gif

Toronto
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Joey Dorsey
Sonny Weems
Julian Wright

UNRESTRICTED
Alexis Ajinca
Leandro Barbosa (P)
Reggie Evans
[/td][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
uth.gif

Utah
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Francisco Elson
Kyrylo Fesenko
Andrei Kirilenko
C.J. Miles (T)
Ronnie Price
Earl Watson[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
was.gif

Washington
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Othyus Jeffers
Larry Owens
Hamady Ndiaye
Mustafa Shakur
Yi Jianlian
Nick Young

UNRESTRICTED
Maurice Evans
Josh Howard[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Any chance we can get Shane Battier
nerd.gif

^ I don't have a problem with all of our Free Agents leaving.
laugh.gif

Pau is mentally soft apparently and often physically soft. He's such a feast or famine player. He needs to be a strong 3rd option at this point because if our first option is aging Kobe, that's not going to work. Kobe won't jack up 25+ shots on the regular. I don't think he wants to anymore.

I know many doubt that Dwight Howard will become a Laker but I have faith. Otis Thorpe did say he wasn't going to trade him for anything but he better give that some thought before D12 becomes Shaq Part 2...getting nothing in return and a bunch of pissed Magic fans.

Bynum and fillers can't be the future of the Lakers though.
laugh.gif
I don't care what you say. Too much of a liability.

^ I don't have a problem with all of our Free Agents leaving.
laugh.gif

Pau is mentally soft apparently and often physically soft. He's such a feast or famine player. He needs to be a strong 3rd option at this point because if our first option is aging Kobe, that's not going to work. Kobe won't jack up 25+ shots on the regular. I don't think he wants to anymore.

I know many doubt that Dwight Howard will become a Laker but I have faith. Otis Thorpe did say he wasn't going to trade him for anything but he better give that some thought before D12 becomes Shaq Part 2...getting nothing in return and a bunch of pissed Magic fans.

Bynum and fillers can't be the future of the Lakers though.
laugh.gif
I don't care what you say. Too much of a liability.

Back
Top Bottom