[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

This sucks.... I knew that getting to a 4th straight finals would be tough but didnt expect us to get swept
frown.gif
I really thought this team was focused to send Phil off on a high note.Seems like all the games they've played in the past 3 years caught up to them this series 

Thanks to Ron, Shannon, Matt and Blake for their contributions this year....i dont expect those guys to be back

For once Mitch can we get a LEGIT Point Guard!!

This sucks.... I knew that getting to a 4th straight finals would be tough but didnt expect us to get swept
frown.gif
I really thought this team was focused to send Phil off on a high note.Seems like all the games they've played in the past 3 years caught up to them this series 

Thanks to Ron, Shannon, Matt and Blake for their contributions this year....i dont expect those guys to be back

For once Mitch can we get a LEGIT Point Guard!!

All the trade talks are funny.

None of us know what's going to happen, so why talk about it? I just never got that.

Y'all go ahead, though.

I definitely think it's time for a younger PG. DFish cannot be our starting PG next year. I could understand if he was still contributing in a major way, like how Kidd's 3-pt shot has improved so much the last 203 years, but that's not the case.

Our bench needs MAJOR work.

Hell, our starting 5 needs major work. Teams are stacking up, and we need to do the same; we WILL do the same. You've got LeBron/Wade/Bosh w/ Mike Miller, James Jones, Eddie House... you've got Kidd/Dirk/Terry with freaking Brendan Haywood, Caron Butler, Shawn Marion, JJ Barea (Major props to this dude, by the way)... teams are LOADED. Knicks trying to do the same thing. Celtics big 4. Freaking Thunder have Durant/Westbrook/Perkins with Harden and Thafowhatever blocking shots all over the place. And we're coming with Kobe... alright, alright, that's cool... then who? 6th man of the year. Alright, alright. Who else? Bynum, but he's injured so damn much. Pau, but he just showed he's soft as hell. Artest isn't worth mentioning as a team's 'big 3' or 'big 4'.

We need to have at LEAST 3 players that make other teams go 'Aawwwwwww haaaayl nah!'

Kobe/Pau/Deron?
Kobe/Pau/Dwight?
Kobe/Bynum/Deron?

And having a big 4 would be effing great.

Deron/Kobe/Pau/Dwight?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Throw Iguodala in at the 3, NOW bring Odom and Artest off the bench...
happy.gif

laugh.gif

None of us know what's going to happen, so why talk about it? I just never got that.

Y'all go ahead, though.

I definitely think it's time for a younger PG. DFish cannot be our starting PG next year. I could understand if he was still contributing in a major way, like how Kidd's 3-pt shot has improved so much the last 203 years, but that's not the case.

Hell, our starting 5 needs major work. Teams are stacking up, and we need to do the same; we WILL do the same. You've got LeBron/Wade/Bosh w/ Mike Miller, James Jones, Eddie House... you've got Kidd/Dirk/Terry with freaking Brendan Haywood, Caron Butler, Shawn Marion, JJ Barea (Major props to this dude, by the way)... teams are LOADED. Knicks trying to do the same thing. Celtics big 4. Freaking Thunder have Durant/Westbrook/Perkins with Harden and Thafowhatever blocking shots all over the place. And we're coming with Kobe... alright, alright, that's cool... then who? 6th man of the year. Alright, alright. Who else? Bynum, but he's injured so damn much. Pau, but he just showed he's soft as hell. Artest isn't worth mentioning as a team's 'big 3' or 'big 4'.

We need to have at LEAST 3 players that make other teams go 'Aawwwwwww haaaayl nah!'

Kobe/Pau/Deron?
Kobe/Pau/Dwight?
Kobe/Bynum/Deron?

Deron/Kobe/Pau/Dwight?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif

The squad definitely needs some adjusting. We need a lil bit of quickness and youth. Particularly in the PG position. If Brooks is available, get him NOW. Just what we need is a young guard who is quick as hell and can shoot. One things for sure, next season will be one of the most interesting season in a while.

The squad definitely needs some adjusting. We need a lil bit of quickness and youth. Particularly in the PG position. If Brooks is available, get him NOW. Just what we need is a young guard who is quick as hell and can shoot. One things for sure, next season will be one of the most interesting season in a while.

The bench has to go. Complete bench clean house is mandatory

No need D12 right now but hopefully he choose to go to LA or package Bynum and Odom for him if possible

Improve the PG position . Get someone who can stay in front of another guard for at least 40 minutes and can create shot for himself

The bench has to go. Complete bench clean house is mandatory

No need D12 right now but hopefully he choose to go to LA or package Bynum and Odom for him if possible

Improve the PG position . Get someone who can stay in front of another guard for at least 40 minutes and can create shot for himself

we need a pg. thanks for everything dfish but you gotta go.

pau playing soft once again. he was horrible in the playoffs.

tough to see phil go out like that.

we need a pg. thanks for everything dfish but you gotta go.

pau playing soft once again. he was horrible in the playoffs.

tough to see phil go out like that.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Y'all go ahead, though.

Kobe/Pau/Deron?
Kobe/Pau/Dwight?
Kobe/Bynum/Deron?

Deron/Kobe/Pau/Dwight?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Funny Iggy was a player I was thinking of as well. Young, athletic and plays D. Would give up Artest for him but Phi probably wouldnt want him. 
Also...Whether it be as a coach or a player, Fish needs to move to the bench. 

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Y'all go ahead, though.

Kobe/Pau/Deron?
Kobe/Pau/Dwight?
Kobe/Bynum/Deron?

Deron/Kobe/Pau/Dwight?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Funny Iggy was a player I was thinking of as well. Young, athletic and plays D. Would give up Artest for him but Phi probably wouldnt want him. 
Also...Whether it be as a coach or a player, Fish needs to move to the bench. 

Well Aaron Brooks cost himself some money this season and I think most of the elite teams have their PG already. So I could see him here if we get the right coach.

Well Aaron Brooks cost himself some money this season and I think most of the elite teams have their PG already. So I could see him here if we get the right coach.

What a depressed day but we will be back. This off season will be interesting . Can't wait to see who we get
pimp.gif

What a depressed day but we will be back. This off season will be interesting . Can't wait to see who we get
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

He was in Adelmans dog house right? 
We need a defensive minded coach. Offensive clearly wasn't the problem. Couldn't guard the pick and roll if their lives depended on it....

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

He was in Adelmans dog house right? 
We need a defensive minded coach. Offensive clearly wasn't the problem. Couldn't guard the pick and roll if their lives depended on it....

we need either jeff van gundy or jerry sloan. i do NOT want brian shaw as coach...

blake, brown, and barnes all need to go. anyone with a consistent jumper and range needs to be picked up. i dont care if you have to get reggie miller out of retirement, we need spot shooters.

i dont want to break the core up but if gasol is acting like a +%%%# you must move him. that cant be repaired. this dude gasol is a +!%$$$% loser, playing like +!!@ and not talking to kobe because of some +%%%#... bros over %*%# man smh

also i might be looking into this too much because alot of players have taken their jerseysoff when the game ends or after being ejected but anyone else get the feeling that bynum just wanted to get ejected and tore that jersey off quick because he knows hes gonna get traded? dude was the only one trying on the defensive end and probably just got sick of noone helping him...

we need either jeff van gundy or jerry sloan. i do NOT want brian shaw as coach...

blake, brown, and barnes all need to go. anyone with a consistent jumper and range needs to be picked up. i dont care if you have to get reggie miller out of retirement, we need spot shooters.

i dont want to break the core up but if gasol is acting like a +%%%# you must move him. that cant be repaired. this dude gasol is a +!%$$$% loser, playing like +!!@ and not talking to kobe because of some +%%%#... bros over %*%# man smh

also i might be looking into this too much because alot of players have taken their jerseysoff when the game ends or after being ejected but anyone else get the feeling that bynum just wanted to get ejected and tore that jersey off quick because he knows hes gonna get traded? dude was the only one trying on the defensive end and probably just got sick of noone helping him...

wow.. that just made me a bigger Bynum fan. Dude came out right away and callled out the trust issues that involve the 2 stars of team plus the cheap shot on JJ.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom