[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Does it make me a bad fan that I have already accepted it and im okay with this lose? I mean Game 2 hurt me bad, same with Game 3 but this game i was just numb.
Nope. Now if you want to blow up the team yeah.
laugh.gif
thats the last thing i want. I was sad when we got rid of Sasha but i would be insanely happy if we got rid of Walton
laugh.gif

blowing up the team wont solve anything for now. what the organization should do is get a coach that can utilize what the lakers have for now. Stick with the core and don't shake it up...yet.

blowing up the team wont solve anything for now. what the organization should do is get a coach that can utilize what the lakers have for now. Stick with the core and don't shake it up...yet.

At least we know the team will most likely be improved greatly for next season. Love the look of Dwight in the Lakers shirt.

At least we know the team will most likely be improved greatly for next season. Love the look of Dwight in the Lakers shirt.

i love the guy but i think the time has come when the lakers part ways with odom.
i hope they keep artest.
we gotta clean house on the bench..

i love the guy but i think the time has come when the lakers part ways with odom.
i hope they keep artest.
we gotta clean house on the bench..

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Real Laker fans show your faces. I never lose faith but its time to concede defeat. Im off to work, Keep ya heads up homies, this was a tough way to go out but life doesnt end here.
There will be a new season in October.
I doubt it....

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Real Laker fans show your faces. I never lose faith but its time to concede defeat. Im off to work, Keep ya heads up homies, this was a tough way to go out but life doesnt end here.
There will be a new season in October.
I doubt it....

as the playoffs went on, every game there was this feeling of 'hopefully pau will get it together this game... hopefully pau will get it together this game'

and it never came
ohwell.gif

like i said, ill be very surprised if hes in a laker uniform at the start of next season, if he is, its just like 'you know  damn well youre not going to show up 82 games from now'
tired.gif

maybe kobes too old/tired to hold a grudge but you have to wonder how he can trust him anymore, the way he played throughout the entire playoffs - you cant go out like that when too many people are depending on you

as the playoffs went on, every game there was this feeling of 'hopefully pau will get it together this game... hopefully pau will get it together this game'

and it never came
ohwell.gif

like i said, ill be very surprised if hes in a laker uniform at the start of next season, if he is, its just like 'you know  damn well youre not going to show up 82 games from now'
tired.gif

maybe kobes too old/tired to hold a grudge but you have to wonder how he can trust him anymore, the way he played throughout the entire playoffs - you cant go out like that when too many people are depending on you

Perhaps more than anything, the notion that Pau Gasol can be this team's next great leader was swept away. His sudden and odd postseason disappearance was the most obvious reason for the Lakers' troubles, his fall completed Sunday when he scored 10 points while being pushed around by everyone but his coach, who thankfully refrained from hitting him for a second consecutive game.

"I have to learn from this," Gasol said. ''I have to learn that when something happens off the court, you have to keep it off the court."

He was referring to the report that he stopped talking to Bryant during the postseason because Bryant's wife, Vanessa, had contributed to the breakup of Gasol and his longtime girlfriend. Lakers fans will remember that Karl Malone once publicly accused Vanessa of interfering with his personal life in a similar fashion.

Whatever was happening, Bryant and Gasol haven't connected on the court in a month, and the Lakers have been lost without the strength of their fusion.
Link

30t6p3b.gif

Perhaps more than anything, the notion that Pau Gasol can be this team's next great leader was swept away. His sudden and odd postseason disappearance was the most obvious reason for the Lakers' troubles, his fall completed Sunday when he scored 10 points while being pushed around by everyone but his coach, who thankfully refrained from hitting him for a second consecutive game.

"I have to learn from this," Gasol said. ''I have to learn that when something happens off the court, you have to keep it off the court."

He was referring to the report that he stopped talking to Bryant during the postseason because Bryant's wife, Vanessa, had contributed to the breakup of Gasol and his longtime girlfriend. Lakers fans will remember that Karl Malone once publicly accused Vanessa of interfering with his personal life in a similar fashion.

Whatever was happening, Bryant and Gasol haven't connected on the court in a month, and the Lakers have been lost without the strength of their fusion.
Link

30t6p3b.gif

knew this was coming ever since the hornets series...wasn't sure they were going to lose to the mavs but was definitely sure that they would lose to whoever came afterwards...
pau just didn't show up in the playoffs, there had to have been something wrong with him mentally or physically...
but the question is if mitch will make a power move in the offseason that improves this team???...I'm actually thinking bynum + odom for dwight + ryan anderson.....if orlando is desperate that is
laugh.gif

knew this was coming ever since the hornets series...wasn't sure they were going to lose to the mavs but was definitely sure that they would lose to whoever came afterwards...
pau just didn't show up in the playoffs, there had to have been something wrong with him mentally or physically...
but the question is if mitch will make a power move in the offseason that improves this team???...I'm actually thinking bynum + odom for dwight + ryan anderson.....if orlando is desperate that is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Link

30t6p3b.gif

WOW....guess it was true. I'm sure Pau will get traded this off-season.

Someone go off that b&!$% Vanessa.........she literally broke this whole team apart while breaking up Pau and his girlfriend.

Link

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
@ gasol

indifferent.gif
@ this %$%$% vanessa

Link

30t6p3b.gif

WOW....guess it was true. I'm sure Pau will get traded this off-season.

Someone go off that b&!$% Vanessa.........she literally broke this whole team apart while breaking up Pau and his girlfriend.

Link

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
@ gasol

indifferent.gif
@ this %$%$% vanessa

Yall really going to blame Vanessa for Pau Gasol being a %$%#%?

If my GF/Fiance dumped me while the playoffs were going on I'd be out there tryna take players souls, real talk.

If I'm Pau Gasol someone on the court is going to get destroyed.

Yall really going to blame Vanessa for Pau Gasol being a %$%#%?

If my GF/Fiance dumped me while the playoffs were going on I'd be out there tryna take players souls, real talk.

If I'm Pau Gasol someone on the court is going to get destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom